What's new

Status difference between India & Pakistan - Highlighted by Pak Media

I disagree sir, with the amount of rigging that took place, I will hardly call it a true democracy. But again let us agree to disagree.
Becoming, not became. It is still a long way from becoming such a thing, but it is on the right path. This is not about agreeing or disagreeing, this is simply a matter of the ground situation and how it relates to Pakistan's economic and political realities.

But, if you want to end the conversation, then fine.

Yes, you do. Regardless of how much you might try to avoid it.
There is a question of priority whether to Nation or Religion.
I disagree. Unless a nation is directly at war with a certain religion (or all religions), there is no conflict. Trying to start a conflict where none exists makes little sense. This entire "religion vs nationalism" debate is a false choice, one that the far left and far right like to propagate, in order to create a black and white world view.

Last edited:
Did you notice the anchor of the program continuously calling India, Pakistan's 'Dushman' and enemy? That is the reason why Pakistan is where it is today! Unless there is a paradigm shift in the psyche of the Pakistanis who think of India as an enemy, nothing will change. Pakistan will be where it is.

For Pakistan, Kashmir has been the be-all and end-all of its very existence. Nothing else seems to matter. The economy be damned, like most everything else too. Cooperation and trade with India be damned too! It's Kashmir or bust! And as far as the media is concerned, it's fashionable to be seen as anti-India. If not, someone's going to come after you!

In this interview, I think Defence Analyst, Air Vice Marshal (R) Shahzad Chaudhry was very cogent in his views. I respect this guy. He knows his beans and doesn't waffle like many of his contemporaries on TV do.

Last edited:
You got me even more confused.... are you 18+ btw? (no offence meant tho)
I am 18+,don't worry:)

What I meant is that,having English in mainstream medias (like English newspapers,news channels,interviews with national figures in English,english magazines etc) will help a foreigner better understand how things work in a country.

For example,in my case,I am not so good in hindi and does not know urdu at all.Almost every news video,interviews etc from Pakistan is either on Urdu or hindi,which I have difficulty in understanding.

I am 18+,don't worry
K cool...

What I meant is that,having English in mainstream medias (like English newspapers,news channels,interviews with national figures in English,english magazines etc) will help a foreigner better understand how things work in a country.
We do have English news channels but very few of them, also there is no need as major populous doesn't want them in English anyways.

For example,in my case,I am not so good in hindi and does not know urdu at all.Almost every news video,interviews etc from Pakistan is either on Urdu or hindi,which I have difficulty in understanding.
Again you're misunderstanding there IS NO HINDI in Pakistan. Only Urdu, that's why i asked about your age in the first place....

K cool...

We do have English news channels but very few of them, also there is no need as major populous doesn't want them in English anyways.

Again you're misunderstanding there IS NO HINDI in Pakistan. Only Urdu, that's why i asked about your age in the first place....

So the interview is in urdu?In that case I think I can understand Urdu too!!!!

Do you see us blaming anyone in this thread? all we are saying is tht no other country would have survived like we did...

Every country has their own shares of difficulties.Pakistan has its own,India has its own.

Every country has their own shares of difficulties.Pakistan has its own,India has its own.

The earthquake alone killed over 100,000 ppl .. Displaced millions ... The biblical fukin floods quarter of the country was under water n tht happened twice .. War on terror cost us over 55,000 lives .. Damage to infrastructure ?? Cost us hundred of billions of $$..

WOT alone cost us almost a hundred billion $.

Did you notice the anchor of the program continuously calling India, Pakistan's 'Dushman' and enemy? That is the reason why Pakistan is where it is today! Unless there is a paradigm shift in the psyche of the Pakistanis who think of India as an enemy, nothing will change. Pakistan will be where it is.

For Pakistan, Kashmir has been the be-all and end-all of its very existence. Nothing else seems to matter. The economy be damned, like most everything else too. Cooperation and trade with India be damned too! It's Kashmir or bust! And as far as the media is concerned, it's fashionable to be seen as anti-India. If not, someone's going to come after you!

In this interview, I think Defence Analyst, Air Vice Marshal (R) Shahzad Chaudhry was very cogent in his views. I respect this guy. He knows his beans and doesn't waffle like many of his contemporaries on TV do.

The recent polls like gallop etc say the opposite..

Last edited:
I hope you understand the difference between criticizing certain policies of the government (country) and to criticize the whole of the country in general, playing in the hands of others for propaganda (Malayla) and hatching conspiracies with foreign intelligence to break it.

Otherwise i will have to edit my post (I never came across to I rarely cam across) as i have come a crossed you.

seriously dude!!
half the time i am banned from laughing at drdo/hal only.

so yeah we do critisize and especially some(like me) are overtly offensive in critisism too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom