What's new

Statement from Gen. Joseph Votel on liberating the last territory held by Daesh

CENTCOM

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States
U.S. Central Command congratulates the Syrian Democratic Forces for leading the final battle in eliminating the so-called caliphate. The meticulous approach to the campaign was a multi-year effort conducted in a complex environment led by our Iraqi and Syrian partners, and supported by the U.S.-led multi-national Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve. We and our Coalition partners salute the heroic sacrifices of the men and women who fought together against Daesh, and we mourn the losses of the innocent civilians caught in the midst of their reign of terror. While our collective efforts liberated more than seven million civilians from Daesh’s brutality, we recognize the fight is not over. We remain committed to continuing our efforts to pursue and destroy remnants of Daesh, which are attempting to live on as an insurgency. We will continue our collective fight to bring about the enduring defeat of ISIS.

http://ow.ly/dymB30obptT

Remember him? Talal Silo, a physically imposing and almost ever-present figure in the Syrian Democratic Forces senior command has reportedly left the group and travelled to Turkey-backed rebel territory near Jarablus in northern Syria. That wasn't expected, I guess.

Deash is your proxy, and stop calling it caliphate.

Last edited:
Like this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Daesh was a project for protect Israel from Iran. There were bad guys Middle East, and the United States came from thousands of miles as usual, saving innocent people and the world ??? A person with the smallest brain can understand that this is a plan. All the United States(Israel) wants is for the security of Israel, the fragmented, weak middle east countries.

Last edited:
U.S. Central Command congratulates the Syrian Democratic Forces for leading the final battle in eliminating the so-called caliphate. The meticulous approach to the campaign was a multi-year effort conducted in a complex environment led by our Iraqi and Syrian partners, and supported by the U.S.-led multi-national Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve. We and our Coalition partners salute the heroic sacrifices of the men and women who fought together against Daesh, and we mourn the losses of the innocent civilians caught in the midst of their reign of terror. While our collective efforts liberated more than seven million civilians from Daesh’s brutality, we recognize the fight is not over. We remain committed to continuing our efforts to pursue and destroy remnants of Daesh, which are attempting to live on as an insurgency. We will continue our collective fight to bring about the enduring defeat of ISIS.

http://ow.ly/dymB30obptT

US Centcom congratulates successful withdrawal of the so called caliphate. Now with the meticulous approach and a multi-year effort being conducted in a complex environment led by our Qatari,Israeli and other coalition partners supported by the U.S.-led multi-national Combined Joint Task Force we aim to relocate Daesh fighters to Europe,Afghanistan, other countries in MENASA.

We and our Coalition partners salute the heroic sacrifices of the men who fought along with Daesh, and we regret the losses of the people who were so called collateral damage in our war of hegemony. While our collective efforts destroyed Iraq and Syria, we recognize the fight is not over.

We remain committed to continuing our efforts to pursue and destroy other countries in MENASA, which are attempting to counter the insurgency. We will continue our collective fight to bring about the enduring success of ISIS.

Like or dislike of a member on here does not merit a negative rating with proper justification.
I don't see any like or dislike here otherwise all of CENTCOM's messages would carry negative strikes....like I said enough justification follows.

I don't see any like or dislike here otherwise all of CENTCOM's messages would carry negative strikes....like I said enough justification follows.
What justification?

It doesn't matter. You aren't a TT, nor am I asking you. The one I'm asking is the one whom gave the negative rating. Allow that person to speak for themselves, you aren't their parent.

Back
Top Bottom