What's new

Sri Lanka is in talks to offer the Trinco port to India

Any given day it is a damn sight better than Rajapaksa.
He was selling out Sri Lanka bit by bit.

Of course an Indian would see it that way. Because Indians care so much for Sri Lanka. They're such loving creatures.

Of course an Indian would see it that way. Because Indians care so much for Sri Lanka. They're such loving creatures.
Yes we do. The old generation that harbored ill feelings against Lanka is more or less gone.

The new ones - we - visit Sri Lanka in record numbers for tourism. Enjoy Sri Lanka and come away with nothing but positive opinion and wish for Sri Lanka.

Rajapaksa was giving away Sri Lanka and trying to enter the Great Games just to keep his hold on power.

Yes we do. The old generation that harbored ill feelings against Lanka is more or less gone.

The new ones - we - visit Sri Lanka in record numbers for tourism. Enjoy Sri Lanka and come away with nothing but positive opinion and wish for Sri Lanka.

Rajapaksa was giving away Sri Lanka and trying to enter the Great Games just to keep his hold on power.

That's what I said. Indians are such sweet loving creatures who care soooo much for Sri Lanka. They surely have Sri Lanka's interests at heart and would never want to turn the island into their vassal state.

That's what I said. Indians are such sweet loving creatures who care soooo much for Sri Lanka. They surely have Sri Lanka's interests at heart and would never want to turn the island into their vassal state.
You got that right.

You got that right.

Of course I do, Indians care and love for Sri Lanka from the bottom of their hearts which is why they armed, funded and trained a terrorist group that killed thousands.

Of course I do, Indians care and love for Sri Lanka from the bottom of their hearts which is why they armed, funded and trained a terrorist group that killed thousands.
Answered that in an earlier post. You missed out on reading while writing sarcastic posts.

India never funded any militancy in Lanka, if LTTE was so dearly to India, why would they kill our Prime Minister back in 90's and. Why would we supply our army to Sri Lanka for fighting your war.
In the UN India didn't support the UN resolution against Sri Lanka. If some crazy Tamils in south for some political reasons sympathize LTTE doesn't make Indian government to support LTTE. Save your strength and move on. Rather than being sarcastic without knowing facts.

On topic, I don't think this deal will be same as that happened with China. Like Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport. Now China is forcing to sell land for 100 years lease.

Of course not. India would not do a thing to hurt Sri Lanka, because they love the island so, so much. Indians never sponsored any terrorism in Sri Lanka and they did not provide safe refuge to LTTE militants on their land or train them.

Here is Prabhakaran being treated to a cup of tea in India and being taught how to behave like Gandhi:

LTTE_leaders_at_Sirumalai_camp.jpg

And here is India siding with Sri Lanka at the United Nations:

India votes against Sri Lanka in UNHRC, 25 votes in favour of resolution, 13 against
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ri-lanka-war-crimes-india-votes/1/258832.html

Such sweet, caring people the Indians are. Always having Sri Lanka's interests at heart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom