What's new

speech by a 13 year old hindu girl about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is just a 13 year old and have no idea what idea what she is talking about lol ! i cant stop laughing

Is she influenced by UMA BHARTI? Check out her speachs too. I hope she is not related to her

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

@smat-simple:

I dont think they meant this against Hinduism. It's about extrimism on both sides. She is 13 and she should be playing with dolls right now, not making hate speaches.

NO NO NO... I am not commenting, I am saying if we post some positive thoughts that will help to reduce the misanthrope between us

:pakistan::pakistan:

:smitten:

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif 2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Very nice speech. She needs some baint. :lol: :rofl:

or maybe some taliban style whipping......thats the only way to do away with this sort of brainwashisg.......kids!!!,they are getting too much spoilt this days...

What the hell..did she visit Bharat Rakshak by any chance?

Really? I am sure your would have been up in arms if someone had said the same about a poor uneducated Taliban..:disagree:

why do you need to make predictions??
I said it because I saw her on TV and also heard her opinion...

Kids learn from their elders ... Look at Indira Gandhi, B. Thakhary, Modi and Advani.

Indians claim that they are secular and have nothing against Pakistan ... this is true but for probably 30% of the total population. Majority of Indians have not accepted Pakistan as a reality and have nothing but hate for Pakistan in specific and Muslims in general.

From the Indian Armed forces to the BCCI all Indians suffer from this issue.

Its not a prediction. Its the usual gut reaction when a similar misguided individual from Pakistan is paraded by the media.

Kids learn from their elders ... Look at Indira Gandhi, B. Thakhary, Modi and Advani.

Probabley in thier regard.

Indians claim that they are secular and have nothing against Pakistan ...

Secular countries can be enemies toward other contries. Ex: USA, BRITAIN, CHINA etc.

this is true but for probably 30% of the total population. Majority of Indians have not accepted Pakistan as a reality and have nothing but hate for Pakistan in specific and Muslims in general.

Nothing but speculation but then again you are entitled your opinion.

From the Indian Armed forces to the BCCI all Indians suffer from this issue.

Disagree with you one. I dont see Indian armed forces and BCCI making hate speeches. Lets not go down this road becuase it is offtopic.

Its not a prediction. Its the usual gut reaction when a similar misguided individual from Pakistan is paraded by the media.

you cant really generalize people or actions...

finally we don't need to convince each other....

Secular countries can be enemies toward other contries. Ex: USA, BRITAIN, CHINA etc..

Their animosity s based on ideology and not based on religion.

Nothing but speculation but then again you are entitled your opinion...

An Indian hindu can't put up with Muslims in India so I don't know why can't you accept the truth. Gujrat is still fresh in our minds.

Disagree with you one. I dont see Indian armed forces and BCCI making hate speeches. Lets not go down this road becuase it is offtopic.

Actions speak louder than words. Col. Prohit blew up a train and yet you want proof??

Talibans are not raping Kashmiri girls in Indian Occupied Kashmir, your 'brave' Indian army is.

It happens both sides...u-tube is full of such videos...from pakistan too...
such videos although do leave a bad taste in the mouth...we shouldn't let them affect our long-term opinion of the other side.

@SSGPA1 and gabbar...
this is what we do in every thread...all of us get into the king-of-the-hill mode in a free-for-all...
mere pointing out of factual history won't solve anything...hombre...there are mechanisms in place to facilitate that such things are not repeated further in both the countries.
I will tell you a short story...there was a man who was seen throwing off fish that had landed on the beach after the tide,back into the sea....a guy walks upto him and mocks him by asking him how exactly would it affect anything as there were thousands of fish lying half-dead...the guy responds "to the fish thrown back in,It would make all the difference in the world"
so though I suck as a story-teller...if we remove the hate from our minds and start respecting atleast the people we talk to in this forum...we make a difference...say amen to that.

It happens both sides...u-tube is full of such videos...from pakistan too...
such videos although do leave a bad taste in the mouth...we shouldn't let them affect our long-term opinion of the other side.

Probably videos of uneducated kids saying a one liner against India not a whole speech.

This is an organiozed event and Indian media interview her and provide her a bigger audiance.

Your whole country watch this entire garbage along with other garbage and you are telling us that we do the same, that is BS.

Pakistani media and Pakistani politicians don't have 13 yrs old addressing such audiances, ONLY IN INDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom