What's new

speech by a 13 year old hindu girl about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their animosity s based on ideology and not based on religion.

Same thing can be said on both sides.

An Indian hindu can't put up with Muslims in India so I don't know why can't you accept the truth. Gujrat is still fresh in our minds.

Again we can go further into history make our points. Both sides will come out guilty.

Actions speak louder than words. Col. Prohit blew up a train and yet you want proof??

Indian armed forces are well over 2 million. One sitting army officer did that.

Talibans are not raping Kashmiri girls in Indian Occupied Kashmir, your 'brave' Indian army is.

Again off topic rant. Talibans are defnetly treating girl with respect and fairness in Pakistan right?

Try to stick to the topic, otherwise we stretch as much we want.

oh man, she is too good :lol:

if she is only 13 i think i can wait for another 5 years and ......... :lol:

Oh my god, she is too funny

An Indian version of Zaid Hamid :D

Aameeen...............................................

oh man, she is too good :lol:

if she is only 13 i think i can wait for another 5 years and ......... :lol:

Oh my god, she is too funny

An Indian version of Zaid Hamid :D

:rofl::rofl:

What would happen if we put Hamid agianst her? Can you imagine the argument?:devil:

PS: not in a room alone. He would definetly ***** slap her.

:rofl::rofl:

What would happen if we put Hamid agianst her? Can you imagine the argument?:devil:

PS: not in a room alone. He would definetly ***** slap her.

oh man, i don't think she is 13 :taz: although she was blaming and cursing Pakistan but i still loved her :chilli:

Very nice sharing :lol: i am still laughing

An Indian hindu can't put up with Muslims in India so I don't know why can't you accept the truth.

dude you accept the truth that we hindu's and muslims together make our Nation INDIA.... we are Indian's first... you better format your brain with this....
and we are living in harmony in our home.. do I need to provide poof??

in mumbai during a hindu festival Lalbaugcha Raja (ganeshji) idol procession halts for two minutes opposite Hindustani Masjid, welcomed by Hindus and Muslims together...

and there are thousand of such examples....
hindu's walking from mumbai to ajmer for garib nawaz (900+km)
or muslims walking for saibaba from mumbai to shirdi (230km) is a common site in India....

believe me a muslim in India is gonna read namaz and pray for India during a Indo-pak conflict... :agree:

f6be1abc016e210228c4336f6c05916b.jpg

dude you accept the truth that we hindu's and muslims together make our Nation INDIA.... we are Indian's first... you better format your brain with this....
and we are living in harmony in our home.. do I need to provide poof??

in mumbai during a hindu festival Lalbaugcha Raja (ganeshji) idol procession halts for two minutes opposite Hindustani Masjid, welcomed by Hindus and Muslims together...

and there are thousand of such examples....
hindu's walking from mumbai to ajmer for garib nawaz (900+km)
or muslims walking for saibaba from mumbai to shirdi (230km) is a common site in India....

believe me a muslim in India is gonna read namaz and pray for India during a Indo-pak conflict... :agree:

f6be1abc016e210228c4336f6c05916b.jpg

1) Spelling mistakes in the banner/board

2) Not a original banner i believe, its written on the Yellow board in photoshop or some other program. I can do better

1) Spelling mistakes in the banner/board

2) Not a original banner i believe, its written on the Yellow board in photoshop or some other program. I can do better

you couldn't find other things in my post to point out:lol::lol:
don't teach me photoshop stuff, I work for rhythm & hues...

She needs to be in my bed room for couple of hours then I will see if the can talk like that again. F!@#$^& *****. Agar itni hi himaat hai to age badoo Phatu. Sirf bol bachan say kaam nahi chalay gaa. Pakistan ka Bacha bacha ladna janta hai.

You need to check yourself fella.....You're crossing the line by a big margin!!!
I sense a pedophilic attitude here....No one here will tolerate this...not about women...especially children!!!

BTW....Thats one Sick little girl...she needs to concentrate on school rather than this BS temple curriculum she has taken up.....WTF were the parents thinking!!!!

Not cool what she said....Im ashamed that we have kids spewing hate in my country!!!

You need to check yourself fella.....You're crossing the line by a big margin!!!
I sense a pedophilic attitude here....No one here will tolerate this...not about women...especially children!!!

I don't know she is a kid, ***** don't act like one.

you couldn't find other things in my post to point out:lol::lol:
don't teach me photoshop stuff, I work for rhythm & hues...

well by the time i replied i think it wasn't there and when i wrote down everything i noticed your comments but didn't bother to write it again

I don't know she is a kid, ***** don't act like one.

What ..u didnt read the name of the damn thread?....from the looks of it the "13 year old girl part is what brought you here.....apologize and finish it off....U know u were wrong!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom