What's new

speech by a 13 year old hindu girl about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao ......... hahahaha ....... some body tell this kid "you dont know what we Pakistanis are capable of"............ damn and i thought we are the so called terrorist state ....... oooh please every Pakistani will fight to there very last breath so dont be so sure dear.......... we will see when the time comes :)

She is nothing but indian brand of hindu taliban.

Salaam

This little girl needs a slap.

Truly despicable speech riled in hate and venom.

Last edited:
I Cant Stop Laughing ...

:rofl:

Go Ahead Please

This is only the surface. There many more nutty cases of such extremists in India. Actions of the nature of Taliban are simply a trigger away in India. These elements are just as well integrated within the Indian society as the militants in Pakistan.

While Muslim bashing is an age old tactic, what I am surprised at is the way the Christians are being targeted in their hate speech as well.

Last edited:
Is she influenced by UMA BHARTI? Check out her speachs too. I hope she is not related to her

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

@smat-simple:

I dont think they meant this against Hinduism. It's about extrimism on both sides. She is 13 and she should be playing with dolls right now, not making hate speaches.

Smart-simple is correct; there is no reason why all the great faiths in India can't coexist more or less peacefully; as was the case before the British Christians came along.

If we consider that she is only 13 then we cannot blame her, after all she must have been influenced by her teachers and mentors. She is still immature and hopefully she will grow up to be a little more civilized!

There is extremists everywhere it's not her fault she is very young probably brainwashed by others just like taliban mullahs indoctrinate young boys in madrassahs for suicide bombing .You can find these types of people everywhere even in america some of these evangelical preachers are like christian versions of the taliban.Anyway we don't need to take her serious she is only a 13 year old girl we been threatened by much worse

Is she influenced by UMA BHARTI? Check out her speachs too. I hope she is not related to her

she was interviewed on NDTV.. they asked her whether she knew what she was saying; she said yes, she understood what the content was but can't give her opinion on the speech as she was not wise enough...
apparently VHP used to pay her dad Rs.2000 per speech as she was a crowd puller...

Bright Kid anyways, my blessings to her.....

She needs to be in my bed room for couple of hours then I will see if the can talk like that again. F!@#$^& *****. Agar itni hi himaat hai to age badoo Phatu. Sirf bol bachan say kaam nahi chalay gaa. Pakistan ka Bacha bacha ladna janta hai.

:eek::eek::eek:

Dude she is Kid, a sick kid who needs help. If you want to tie somebody to your bed, tie her dad. That's just creepy what you said.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom