What's new

Speculation: Maulana Fazal-Ur-Rehman Candidate Of Presidency of Pakistan

This animal at least follows the laws laid out by God. Fazlu on the other hand is fuzla.

You are right.

He should wear this instead (burning "tatti"):

1647713662806.png

Damn.. i feel sorry for you guys. Good thing is that President is just a paper weight position, and power lies with the PM

An Eye Opener 😱😰

♦️If anyone wants to find out where all the wealth of Pakistan is gone, take an underground train from "Heathrow Airport" and get off at "Marble Arch Station" .. Once you get out of the station, you will find the "Nirvana Residences" of the following individuals within "one square mile" of this station...

1. Raja Pervez Ashraf
2. Sharjeel Memon
3. Rehman Malik
4. Malik Riaz
5. Nawaz Sharif
6. Shahbaz Sharif
7. Asif Zardari
8. Altaf Hussain
9. Jahangir Tareen
10. Aleem Khan
11. Mian Muhammad Soomro
12. Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi
13. Makhdoom Ahmed Mehmood
14. Chaudhry Shujaat
15.Pervez Elahi
....and last not the least.....
16.Maulana Fazlooo.....

And they ask common Pakistanis to invest in Pakistan.
👉Birds of the same feather, flock together......!!!

lmao!!

if no country takes me ill move to yemen!
Yemen is a beautiful place ... one of the world's best tourist destinations. lol... my favorite place. They have so much respect for Pakistani

Interesting enough i was reading Indus Saga by Eitzaz Ahsan and he also raised that point.
How can these people claim to be sachay pakkay momin and deny their own history.

View attachment 825536
View attachment 825537
Dr Israr Ahmed calls Fazlo and his father traitors ..

Video k Akhri Alfaz par ma Ro Para , Waqt nay ye Sabit kiya ye apny jagany walo ko mar deti hai​

There is speculation that Maulana Sahib will be the next probable president of Pakistan. Hope he will turn Pakistan into the real 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan'.

oh man, this piece of **** as president... how low can we fall ???????

An Eye Opener 😱😰

♦️If anyone wants to find out where all the wealth of Pakistan is gone, take an underground train from "Heathrow Airport" and get off at "Marble Arch Station" .. Once you get out of the station, you will find the "Nirvana Residences" of the following individuals within "one square mile" of this station...

1. Raja Pervez Ashraf
2. Sharjeel Memon
3. Rehman Malik
4. Malik Riaz
5. Nawaz Sharif
6. Shahbaz Sharif
7. Asif Zardari
8. Altaf Hussain
9. Jahangir Tareen
10. Aleem Khan
11. Mian Muhammad Soomro
12. Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi
13. Makhdoom Ahmed Mehmood
14. Chaudhry Shujaat
15.Pervez Elahi
....and last not the least.....
16.Maulana Fazlooo.....

And they ask common Pakistanis to invest in Pakistan.
👉Birds of the same feather, flock together......!!!
genrails keh ghar kahan kahan hain hamai ha toh maloom he nai! ghar nai fking palaces hun gey lion share toh yehi lay jaa tay hain!

I will surrender my Pakistani passport ...
lets go to yamen!

Back
Top Bottom