What's new

Special Forces Combat Assault Rifle (SCAR)

mqm london sorry to sound like a pessimist but in your thread in which you state you have an m5 i would like to ask are you in the UK if yes why are you driving a left hand drive vehicle secondly the scenary in which your so called vehicle is, it doesn't show the climate of the UK.

Also the race with the lambo, an m5 can only gain so much if it had mods from the likes of dinan, eisenmann, g power etc

the calibre weapons you are purporting to own are not even allowed to be purchased by the UK armed police let alone a civilian i.e. Berratt 82A1, they wouldn't permit a licence for such weapons

If you are in a foreign country then i may be inclined to say you're doing well mate but if you are trying to pass off that the vehicle & guns are in the UK then i must say you sure are a fanboy clown (no offence intended)

Does anyone read anything before going all negative?

Click these (I have answered this question twice):

http://www.defence.pk/forums/weapon...es-combat-assault-rifle-scar.html#post1295123

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...no-politics-gun-control-rants.html#post438969

Are you required by law to disable the "Automatic" function on your rifles or do they still have it ?

There is no law that requires anyone to "disable" or remove the full auto sear/switch (there are some laws that differentiate between dealers, manufacturers and civilians but do I really want to go into the details on a chat board? especially when I am not a lawyer?)

Hi, you haven't counteracted any of the points i made in the related posts you mentioned.

Under the firearms act 1968 all automatic weapons are prohibited unless you have an exemption.

Whats your exemption mqm, my friend please don't lead people on. Come on how many left drive m5's do you think there are in the UK

Wow, this is quite endemic here - people thinking others as cheats or liars. This happened last time I posted here as well (in fact if I recall correctly, I posted about the M5 after someone thought I didn't have the guns and I said I wonder what people would think if I posted pics of my cars). I have since moved on from the M5 and I dare not post which cars I am driving now lest I be called a liar again. It appears there is no winning this argument with people that habitually accuse others of being dishonest (I was challenged to prove that another one my rifles was mine last time as well and I posted the pictures of the full auto bolt carrier group from multiple angles) - clearly there is no way to win an argument on the Internet and still come out as a winner, so here you are, I salute you - you have won an argument on the Internet.

Wow, this is quite endemic here - people thinking others as cheats or liars. This happened last time I posted here as well (in fact if I recall correctly, I posted about the M5 after someone thought I didn't have the guns and I said I wonder what people would think if I posted pics of my cars). I have since moved on from the M5 and I dare not post which cars I am driving now lest I be called a liar again. It appears there is no winning this argument with people that habitually accuse others of being dishonest (I was challenged to prove that another one my rifles was mine last time as well and I posted the pictures of the full auto bolt carrier group from multiple angles) - clearly there is no way to win an argument on the Internet and still come out as a winner, so here you are, I salute you - you have won an argument on the Internet.

Na man, I'm not calling you a liar or a cheat, I just wanted to know if your guns are still automatic enabled since many laws require that it be disabled. For example, I needed a special permit to keep my AKs as they are.....otherwise I was required to surrender them to govt so that their automatic feature be disabled......

Back
Top Bottom