What's new

Special Forces Combat Assault Rifle (SCAR)

mqm_london

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Amazing weapons that fire NATO 5.56 (.223) and 7.62 (.308) rounds with negligible recoil and incredible accuracy:

5205007195_45e299ceb6_b.jpg

5205605580_e17cccd27f_b.jpg

5205034753_3422762432_b.jpg

5183267067_45a74a5bed_o.jpg

5183865440_07b3d87f2c_o.jpg

Yes that's my backyard. And yes, these are amazing.

How did you get these rifles in UK? Assault rifle for civilian or they airsoft :lol:

Thats FN SCAR, one of the contenders for the new rifle for US special forces.

It DOES NOT fire the two calibers from the same weapon. However two different versions have been designed, 'ligt' and 'heavy'. the light version is caliberated to fire 5.56 and the heavy version fires the 7.62 Nato.

:pakistan:

How did you manage to get a gun, let alone a SCAR assault rifle here in the UK? :what:

I've heard of AK-47s being sold in the black market, but SCAR??

I remember SCAR from Crysis, but looking at it in these pictures, its just too cool.

Man, how I wish I could bring them with me to Pakistan, it would be so much fun to have my Glock 21, HK45, FN Five Seven, SCAR and HK416 with me over there.

Nothing more than an ultra expensive piece of **** !

There are cheaper , better bad boys around and btw special ops do not require assault rifles so often.

M-4 Commando - short barrel AK-47 with scopes & laser , MP-5 SMG , POF Eye cornershot are the best choice for Pak special forces.

Nothing more than an ultra expensive piece of **** !

Tell us how you really feel, no need to hold back :pop:

There are cheaper , better bad boys around and btw special ops do not require assault rifles so often

Right, ofcourse. Clearly FNH should have consulted with you on how they could have improved the SCAR (or named it) and certainly how it should be priced. :undecided:

M-4 Commando - short barrel AK-47 with scopes & laser , MP-5 SMG , POF Eye cornershot are the best choice for Pak special forces.

AK-47 with scope and laser? AK does not have any semblance of accuracy to usefully employ a scope or laser (it is used to suppress the enemy, never to engage at 800 yards). MP5? Different animal (I do happen to own one in full auto, it is awesome and a lot of fun but more of a room to room clearance weapon than something to engage the enemy at 800 yards. POF Eye? That's not even a mass production weapon in use by any armed forces (other than perhaps Pakistan's?) and is a completely different platform and application than any general purpose assault rifle. The only thing in your list that comes close to SCAR is an M4 but that is what the SCAR was designed to replace (and so far, all the US special forces groups that have tried the SCAR in the field have been full of praise for its abilities - range, accuracy, power to take down enemy at 800 yards in single shot etc.)

mqm london sorry to sound like a pessimist but in your thread in which you state you have an m5 i would like to ask are you in the UK if yes why are you driving a left hand drive vehicle secondly the scenary in which your so called vehicle is, it doesn't show the climate of the UK.

Also the race with the lambo, an m5 can only gain so much if it had mods from the likes of dinan, eisenmann, g power etc

the calibre weapons you are purporting to own are not even allowed to be purchased by the UK armed police let alone a civilian i.e. Berratt 82A1, they wouldn't permit a licence for such weapons

If you are in a foreign country then i may be inclined to say you're doing well mate but if you are trying to pass off that the vehicle & guns are in the UK then i must say you sure are a fanboy clown (no offence intended)

Back
Top Bottom