What's new

South India Independent Movement

Please refrain from calling people obscene names. We can have disagreements but calling someone an obscene name is uncalled for. I have close Tamil friends - I know what "Poda Punda" means. Could you stand in front of your parents and say it?

I have reported you and you should apologize.

I did not ofcouurse call you obscene names. If you have close Tamil friends ofcouurse you can ask them what it means. I too have close BD friends and none of them are radicalized as you are nor hate India with an inferiority complex as you are. BD people are quite popular in local cricketing circles here.
The problem only comes when you question my ethnic language and where I come from. This is an anonymous forum. I call.myself an Tamil and there ends the argument. You are not here to investigate my claims nor call me from any other Indian state just cos I don't talk what you expect here. We have lots of Tamils here from India, and none of them have ever expressed such ideas as what ISI and Chinese bots who can't speak an iota of Tamil would want people in lala land to believe. Pdf is a troll forum now and you guys are making it such.

Manlion is the longest running scam in pdf :lol:

But he almost never stops pretending to be tamil. lol.
I remember long back that I will not call him fake when I asked him to translate something Google cant do. Lol he ran off. So it's kinda fun having manlion here. Pressure buster.

I did not ofcouurse call you obscene names. If you have close Tamil friends ofcouurse you can ask them what it means. I too have close BD friends and none of them are radicalized as you are nor hate India with an inferiority complex as you are. BD people are quite popular in local cricketing circles here.
The problem only comes when you question my ethnic language and where I come from. This is an anonymous forum. I call.myself an Tamil and there ends the argument. You are not here to investigate my claims nor call me from any other Indian state just cos I don't talk what you expect here. We have lots of Tamils here from India, and none of them have ever expressed such ideas as what ISI and Chinese bots who can't speak an iota of Tamil would want people in lala land to believe. Pdf is a troll forum now and you guys are making it such.

Dont lie, you used an offensive word. You should be banned

Pundek a derogatory term used to insult men. the fact that p-ssy refers to a woman’s genitals

Stalin the present CM of Tamilnadu

On Dravidanadu

DMK’s Stalin on Dravida Nadu: ‘It is welcome, and it will happen I believe’

On definition of india

BJP objects to DMK's use of Union instead of Centre, Tamil Nadu CM says 'not a social crime'

Arulmozhi Varman's mind voice be like

Last edited:
Lol. I am south Indian from Tamil Nadu. Of course Bongs can't even differentiate btw my name which belongs to a Tamil king and can yet how the South Indians should device on what we should do. 😂😂😂
You can't use the word Bong, it is more of an identity to West Bengalis than a Bangladeshi. Please use Bangladeshi.

Between one of my family members has married a lady from TN.

You can't use the word Bong, it is more of an identity to West Bengalis than a Bangladeshi. Please use Bangladeshi.

Between one of my family members has married a lady from TN.

I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing out.
Why not you try again mr ettappan ?

It's not pundak 😂😂😂😂 I need not try again poli saar. Innum Nalla try panunga. Inga irukra Pakistanis nambalaam, தமிழர்கள் நம்ப மாட்டன்.

they can't help it. Extremist Hindu religion itself (Sanghi HQ is in North India)

Lol you have no clue, Kerala a tiny South Indian state has more rss members than many much bigger states in the north. Even in my home state Karnataka sangh has more equal presence as many states that are considered sangh strong hold like Maharashtra and Gujarat.
And PS sangh hq is in Maharashtra which is not a not a North indian, not all non southern states are categorized as North India

I have personally seen North Indians make fun of "Southies" as they call them and South Indian culture - doing mocking and things. Head-bobbing too.

I have Southern Indian friends who confirm this.

As a South India myself who have spent half of his life in Mumbai I call your BS lol

Its really funny that in PDF our neighbors think in South India Dravidian Movement is going on and sympathizing us :undecided:. But in reality we South Indians are racing to build more and more hi-tech and lethal weapons to destroy them :sniper: Tanks, Guns, Submarines, Ships, Missiles, Satellites name it, even we have set up Nuclear facilities :butcher:and Uranium enrichment centers :chilli:to feed needs of Defense establishments and these fellows think they are doing favours to us. what a joke :-)

You can tell he's a proud Indian because he has the same mouth as the nude Babas and Yogis crawling around in North Indian gutters and temples. Another Dravidian mind colonized by the pot bellied Brahmin. Sad!

Actually who are you to comment about us?
We are Indians .Even a lot South Indians especially in our region have marriage rekations with North Indians even Kashmiris.

We are Indians .Even a lot South Indians especially in our region have marriage rekations with North Indians even Kashmiris.

Lol slaves with slave mentality. True depiction in your comments :)
We dont care if you are treated worse than cows by North Indians. You are called Communists , urban naxalites, loads of racial slurs are used against your people by Hindi speakers, your culture/heros/history has all been demolished.

As a South India myself who have spent half of his life in Mumbai I call your BS lol

Ok monkey.

Its really funny that in PDF our neighbors think in South India Dravidian Movement is going on and sympathizing us :undecided:. But in reality we South Indians are racing to build more and more hi-tech and lethal weapons to destroy them :sniper: Tanks, Guns, Submarines, Ships, Missiles, Satellites name it, even we have set up Nuclear facilities :butcher:and Uranium enrichment centers :chilli:to feed needs of Defense establishments and these fellows think they are doing favours to us. what a joke :-)

Ok monkey.

Ok monkey.

comedy gold. as a nair do you have relations with malayali dalits or muslims - start there first.

who are these people asking Tamil nadu to be broken up to teach tamils a lesson

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom