What's new

South India Independent Movement

Trillionth thread on what the Pakistanis and Chinese say South Indians should do. 😂

Says a BIMARU cow belter nangey Sanghi.

South Indians can speak for themselves, they don't need you.

False flagging in India itself. :lol:

Okay South India is separate country on PDF..... If it gives some mental satisfaction to Anti Indians why not????

South India is now separate country.... Enjoy....

Says a BIMARU cow belter nangey Sanghi.

South Indians can speak for themselves, they don't need you.

False flagging in India itself. :lol:
Say’s a kangladeshi raqibool that he is an expert on India, yes we south Indian’s can speak for ourselves, we don’t need illegal raqibools in India.

South Indian had darker skin discrimated systematically by the northern guys. Go visit India and hear from the people. Northern a Indian even hate Benggali due to the way speak too nosy and fast my north Indian told me. Most hated in India is Benggali. Tradisionally entire India system is built with discrimination approach. That is why the caste system is practise till today. See the clearer picture of India now. Racism among their own kind. Hahaha. I have been to so many part of India more than any Indian here maybe.

Exactly - this is what my Bangladeshi friends tell me as well, Northern Indians, Marathis and Gujaratis are huge racists and hate Bangladeshis and Indian Bengalis in their guts. This is helped by the fact that Bengalis typically tend to be more educated/talented and get plum jobs and contracts in India - even in Maratha and Gujarat, far away from Bengal.

I have personally seen North Indians make fun of "Southies" as they call them and South Indian culture - doing mocking and things. Head-bobbing too.

I have Southern Indian friends who confirm this.

They can't help it. Extremist Hindu religion itself (Sanghi HQ is in North India) with its vicious caste/race system is the root of racism in this world. Some of the KKK leaders were in India around WWII and they got their racist ideas from some caste-ist extremist Hindus.

Hate is the cornerstone of extremist Indian religious culture, they cannot look beyond minor differences and live together. Primary reason we had Pakistan born.

Hate is why Northerner Sanghi Indian heart is as small as a pigeon. Always scheming against each other.

This is the reason that the idea of India staying together will not last.

Last edited:
Exactly - this is what my Bangladeshi friends tell me as well, Northern Indians, Marathis and Gujaratis are huge racists and hate Bangladeshis and Indian Bengalis in their guts. This is helped by the fact that Bengalis typically tend to be more educated/talented and get plum jobs and contracts in India - even in Maratha and Gujarat, far away from Bengal.

I have personally seen North Indians make fun of "Southies" as they call them and South Indian culture - doing mocking and things. Head-bobbing too.

I have Southern Indian friends who confirm this.

They can't help it. Hindu religion itself with its vicious caste/race system is the root of racism in this world. Some of the KKK leaders were in India around WWII and they got their racist ideas from some caste-ist Hindus.

Hate is the cornerstone of Indian religious culture, they cannot look beyond minor differences and live together. Primary reason we had Pakistan born.

Hate is why Indian heart is as small as a pigeon. Always scheming against each other.

This is the reason that the idea of India staying together will not last.
9EB4EEFA-7CF3-418E-9ABA-543319978BE8.jpeg

Say’s a kangladeshi raqibool that he is an expert on India, yes we south Indian’s can speak for ourselves, we don’t need illegal raqibools in India.

Call me any names you like.

At the end of the day Kangladeshis are richer than your Ganguland.

This isn't 1971 anymore...

Okay South India is separate country on PDF..... If it gives some mental satisfaction to Anti Indians why not????

South India is now separate country.... Enjoy....

Why do you subject South Indians to worse kind of racism? Not many come to your North country.

Where does this racism stem from? Nationalism or what other ism is it?

Call me any names you like.

At the end of the day Kangladeshis are richer than your Ganguland.

This isn't 1971 anymore...
India: $7,333
Bangladesh: $5,812

Bangladesh is rich saarrr...
Why do you subject South Indians to worse kind of racism? Not many come to your North country.

Where does this racism stem from? Nationalism or what other ism is it?
This thread has already become a meme at D.F.I and we have a lot of gems coming coming here giving their gyaan and I as a south Indian is enjoying every meltdown here.

This thread has already become a meme at D.F.I and we have a lot of gems coming coming here giving their gyaan and I as a south Indian is enjoying every meltdown here.

Good that you identify yourself as a South indian and not just Indian.

This means you are prepared for the inevitable as a smart citizen of South India. Unlike the northerners who wants to take your southern identity away.

Good that you identify yourself as a South indian and not just Indian.

This means you are prepared for the inevitable as a smart citizen of South India. Unlike the northerners who wants to take your southern identity away.
South Indian is just a geographical tag for anyone, for anyone it doesn’t really matter, on D.F.I you all are already a meme for your intellectuality, for anyone North Indian, South Indian, North East Indian is a geographical tag, stay deluded as you are. Mallus including me are enjoying this live comedy on D,F,I.

That is in PPP terms. We can't help it if nangey sanghis can't afford Hajmola and Kesh taila and have to consume cheap substandard stuff. We don't do that in Bangladesh.

Have you been under a rock?

Every Indian knows this by now. :lol:

https://www.goodreturns.in/news/bangladesh-s-per-capita-income-now-more-than-india-1209598.html
PPP is called real terms because it reflects the purchasing power of an individual (per capita) or a country. While nominal GDP depends mostly on the prices and is always volatile. If your average Bangladeshi is soooo rich then why is your HDI lower than India?

India: 0.65
Bangladesh: 0.63

Hishest is Norway at 0.96 HDI score.

PPP is called real terms because it reflects the purchasing power of an individual (per capita) or a country. While nominal GDP depends mostly on the prices and is always volatile. If your average Bangladeshi is soooo rich then why is your HDI lower than India?

India: 0.65
Bangladesh: 0.63

Hishest is Norway at 0.96 HDI score.

You are ill informed as usual. No one believes Modi's fake numbers.

https://indianexpress.com/article/o...better-human-development-index-india-6266942/

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2019/10/bangladesh-is-evolving-and-india-needs-to-learn/

And I don't believe modi's fake open defecation rates either. Bangladesh is almost zero now.

Last edited:
South Indian is just a geographical tag for anyone, for anyone it doesn’t really matter, on D.F.I you all are already a meme for your intellectuality, for anyone North Indian, South Indian, North East Indian is a geographical tag, stay deluded as you are. Mallus including me are enjoying this live comedy on D,F,I.
ain't Mallu a slur?

Back
Top Bottom