What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

Please go and get yourself kicked by someone.
What did I say and what did you understand??
doh-smiley.gif

When did I even talk about skin color??
You have some serious inferiority complex.A shrink might be able to help you.

its not me whos obsesed about skin color but indians LIKE YOU. the reason people like u wana associate with pakistan is cuz of indian complex problems. if pakistanis were dark like sri lnakans i guarantee NO INDIAN would want to asoicte with pakistan. its pathetic n im sick of this mentality frm my felllow indians.

so what if pakistanis dont wanna associte with india? they have evry right to separtae themselfs from indians. n why do indians like u care? everybody knows pakistanis hate indian with passion. they are racist to us and yet my felow indian always wanting to be conected to pakistan.

its not me whos obsesed about skin color but indians LIKE YOU. the reason people like u wana associate with pakistan is cuz of indian complex problems. if pakistanis were dark like sri lnakans i guarantee NO INDIAN would want to asoicte with pakistan. its pathetic n im sick of this mentality frm my felllow indians.

so what if pakistanis dont wanna associte with india? they have evry right to separtae themselfs from indians.

You are pathetic...and hopeless.
I declare Srilankans,Pakistanis and Bangladeshis part of Aakhand Bharat.:D

Can you think anything beyond skin color????
waiting1-smiley.gif
uffff

India and Pakistan should unite and end the mistake of partition..:yahoo::-)

Even if both countried agrees to do so(which in itself would be 8th wonder) the bitterness will not vanish spontaneously. When a string breaks even if you join it again the knot remains.

We just speak about fact its not DNA proved that indians and so called pakistanis have same ancestors

No, We don't - We consider ourselves descents of Adam & Eve and you believe on evolution theory :disagree:

waiting1-smiley.gif
uffff

DO you think you are chanakya. Akhand bharat dream cannot be accomplished now,because we don't have Chanakya and chandra gupta maurya.

And also sri Lanka was never a part of akhand bharta.

waiting1-smiley.gif
uffff

pakistanis hate being caled indian yet here we have indians like this. UTTERLY PATHETIC

No, We don't - We consider ourselves descents of Adam & Eve and you believe on evolution theory :disagree:
I mean to say that it is now dna proved that pakis and indis came from same ancestors.

Bhai its not about believe it doesn't matter what we believe all that matter is truth and truth is that We have evolved from micro orgranism.

And the same quran which tells u that u r frm adam and eve also tells u that adam and eve commited the sin so why were their decedents put on earth. ??

The theory of evolution can be proved by evolution in DNA so its ur choice to be rational or to be islamist and i am former.

I mean to say that it is now dna proved that pakis and indis came from same ancestors.

Bhai its not about believe it doesn't matter what we believe all that matter is truth and truth is that We have evolved from micro orgranism.

And the same quran which tells u that u r frm adam and eve also tells u that adam and eve commited the sin so why were their decedents put on earth. ??

The theory of evolution can be proved by evolution in DNA so its ur choice to be rational or to be islamist and i am former.

There are already many threads on DNA studies, I don't know which research you are talking about because AFAIK most of researches divide people of sub-continent in two groups ANI and ASI.

Adam & Eve gave birth to their kids on earth that's why their descents are are here.

Well, I am far comfortable with Adam theory than being called descent of monkey :angel:

DO you think you are chanakya. Akhand bharat dream cannot be accomplished now,because we don't have Chanakya and chandra gupta maurya.
If I was chanakya then why would i call myself Levina???....I would name myself chanakya nohhh??

ankit14mit said:
And also sri Lanka was never a part of akhand bharta.

Tell me about it :coffee:

But I want Sri Lanka to be a part of New India....happy now?
I want Pakistan,Bangladesh ,Srilanka and India to unite.I am a higher being and you mortals wont understand my higher objectives.

Peace.

pakistanis hate being caled indian yet here we have indians like this. UTTERLY PATHETIC

Areey whats there to be pathetic???
Its called eunoia...:angel:

Last edited:
^^ oh so now u r following the ideology of RSS....good good

There are already many threads on DNA studies, I don't know which research you are talking about because AFAIK most of researches divide people of sub-continent in two groups ANI and ASI.

Adam & Eve gave birth to their kids on earth that's why their descents are are here.

Well, I am far comfortable with Adam theory than being called descent of monkey :angel:

Well as i said we evolved from microorganism and their are possibility that we first evolved to apes and then human being.

But again its not about what you feel comfortable about Truth Prevails.

And as for your answer suppose that a lady is in a jail and in jail she give birth to a child so should that child be kept in jail..?? (Think Rationally brother.. )

Back
Top Bottom