What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

I din't want to border making another thread so I slipped it in this one. I find it strange that royal family of Nepal have a son that look Mongoloid when both of the parents are clearly not.
Hmmm....his parents should have done a DNA test on him:devil:

A guy from tamil nadu in America proudly says hes Indian similar to a guy from Punjab. Now thats called accepting ur true identity.

obviously ur right about that. indians all consider each other same. but pakistanis come from different country and often look different too(alot of people notice this) have diferent religion, culture, language.

i'm indian and proud of who i am. i dont wana be asociated with pakistan. leave pakistanis on their own.

Pakistan and India. If these two countries agree then we will be free from america and we will have a chance to develop our countries. Those fukin NATO are playing their shitty games in this region by takin advantage of pak-india rivalry and they are living peaceful lives out there. If these countries unite then even USA won't be able to disturb these countries. Pak-India Comb(if possible) Will be the next superpower of the world.

Had islam not been formed by Muhhamad there would have been no partition hence we would have remained as one nation and could have developed more fastly but as always a new religion ruined this world forever. were previous religions not sufficient..??

Had islam not been formed by Muhhamad there would have been no partition hence we would have remained as one nation and could have developed more fastly but as always a new religion ruined this world forever. were previous religions not sufficient..??

why r indians like you existing? india was also created in the same year as pakistan. pakistanis will never accept indians as their brothers and sisters. most pakistanis have racist attitude to indians. leave pakistanis alone and have pride in who u r. i dont care about pakistan id ont wanting union with them

Blood brothers? which world are u living in? Most Pakistanis ive come across didnt behave like indians are their blood brothers. they infact have condescending view of indians. they look down on indians and view indians as inferior.

Did you just call Indians inferior????
fainting-smiley.gif

Well ahem ahem I live in middle east where my neighbor happens to be a Pakistani...my colleague happens to be a Pakistani and my grocer also is a Pakistani.And none of us have ego problems or the so called complexes.We are doing fine.
But man which world are you living in??? (sorry your flags arent showing up on the screen)
Whats the history of Pakistan????
Baby...it was a part of India since last thousands of years.Just because now we've a man made border between us doesn't make Pakistanis strangers to Indians.Many of the so called Pakistanis lived in India 66years back...And hey we have many "Pakistanis" living in India too.
So kick your superiority complex to Jupiter.
Neutral observer said:
if any indian is in doubt just read the comments from most pakistanis on this forum. pakistanis dont like indians and they are not interested in south asian union. the gigantic majority of pakistanis are not for a south asian union. they infact dont like being asociated with other south asians and especially indians. its obvious for evryone to see.
This is exactly the reason why the union isnt happening...or is not possible in the next 100 years.There's enough hatred filled in Pakistanis for Indians.Yes the posts in this forum makes it very clear.And did I say we should??....I said we can try.
And its T for tacenda now.
But hey isnt your name "neutral observer" so should you not feel myotahapea when your other Pakistani members post hatred against India??

. pakistanis will never accept indians as their brothers and sisters.
Then Pakistanis should get married to Indians...:devil:

Did you just call Indians inferior????
fainting-smiley.gif

Well ahem ahem I live in middle east where my neighbor happens to be a Pakistani...my colleague happens to be a Pakistani and my grocer also is a Pakistani.And none of us have ego problems or the so called complexes.We are doing fine.
But man which world are you living in???
Whats the history of Pakistan????
Baby...it was a part of India since last thousands of years.Just because now we've a man made border between us doesn't make Pakistanis strangers to Indians.Many of the so called Pakistanis lived in India 66years back...And hey we have many "Pakistanis" living in India too.
So kick your superiority complex to Jupiter.

im indian and i'm telling you about how pakistanis view indians. they are racist and dislike indians and consider us dark and inferior race. your friends wont tell u in the open but the general feeling of pakistanis is understood well.

try teling pakitanis tht pakistan was a part of india and they will hate you for that. india was also made in the same year as pakistan so how can pakistanis be indians for thousands of years. im sick of indians like u ruining the reputation of us proud indians by asocitingw with pakistanis. just look how most pakistani feel against india they hate us and hate with passion to be called indians. pppl like u make us look prideless

Of course they were not sufficient, they were false

There is only one God & Muhammed is his messenger

Come to the true path and maybe south asia can unite again

im indian and i'm telling you about how pakistanis view indians. they are racist and dislike indians and consider us dark and inferior race. your friends wont tell u in the open but the general feeling of pakistanis is understood well.

try teling pakitanis tht pakistan was a part of india and they will hate you for that. india was also made in the same year as pakistan so how can pakistanis be indians for thousands of years. im sick of indians like u ruining the reputation of us proud indians by asocitingw with pakistanis.
Like hell....
You are really Indian???
I cant believe it.But then too theres hardly any difference.Pakistan is a part of Akhand Bharat.Period
:devil:

And I dont care if Pakistanis think they are superior to me.
To me they are and will remain Ex-Indians.:D

why r indians like you existing? india was also created in the same year as pakistan. pakistanis will never accept indians as their brothers and sisters. most pakistanis have racist attitude to indians. leave pakistanis alone and have pride in who u r. i dont care about pakistan id ont wanting union with them

Well mr i have a problem here
I dnt know what they are teaching u in pak but you should know India is an old country. We too are not dieing to call u brothers but u shld nw you are one of us your ancestors were hindu not arabs (yeah idol worshippers yindu ). Go google it DNA report have prooved it that all muslims of india and pakistan had same ancestors. And yeah check it from neutral source..

why r indians like you existing?

Are you crazy i mean when **** lose they speak such words not a suprise..

Like hell....
You are really Indian???
I cant believe it.But then too theres hardly any difference.Pakistan is a part of Akhand Bharat.Period

Which aaaakhand Bharat? :o:

Like hell....
You are really Indian???

i see indians like u only reason u wantin to associte wit pakistan is becuz pakistanis have light skin and u see this as opportunity to associate with light skin people. its pathetic and u need to be proud of who u r. i'm 100% indian. so what? for once u see indian who doesnt suck up to pakistani and u assume i'm non indian. this problem with indians their inferiorty complex towards lighter skinned ppl. u even go as far as lying about history to proof ur point. so sad n pathetic.

im sick of indians like this runing my countries reputation

i see indians like u only reason u wantin to associte wit pakistan is becuz pakistanis have light skin and u see this as opportunity to associate with light skin people. its pathetic and u need to be proud of who u r. i'm 100% indian. so what? for once u see indian who doesnt suck up to pakistani and u assume i'm non indian. this problem with indians their inferiorty complex towards lighter skinned ppl. u even go as far as lying about history to proof ur point. so sad n pathetic.

R u high today..??
We are proud of who we are and we love the color we are born with, i think its you who is having inferiority complex towards lighter skin ppl.. Most of Indians have dark skin and we are proud of what we have.

We just speak about fact its not DNA proved that indians and so called pakistanis have same ancestors

Think before you reply..
peace*

Which aaaakhand Bharat? :o:
India+ Pakistan= Aaaakhand Bharath:lol:

Please go and get yourself kicked by someone.
What did I say and what did you understand??
doh-smiley.gif

When did I even talk about skin color??
You have some serious inferiority complex.A shrink might be able to help you.

Of course they were not sufficient, they were false

There is only one God & Muhammed is his messenger

Come to the true path and maybe south asia can unite again

I am a happy athiest and Muhammed invented islam so that we can rule arabs
a lil proof (i have many though):

Muhammed said all muslims are equal he further said that even is like any other human being unto god. and muslims can only have 4 wives but he had 11

No you would probably say he had coz of political reasons but why then he had sex with a 9 year old girl (Aisha)

I Have read islam and found that is is nothing more than a blunder. Think rationally and we'll nt need a religion and then world could live together as one.

Back
Top Bottom