What's new

'Sorry, but pellet guns are here to stay': CRPF

Yet Muslims didnt exterminate every hindu in sight whereas same cant be said about hindus who rule over muslims in india. You should visit Australian aborignols/American indian and ask their opinion as they still hate their oppressors. Secondly dont mistake them muslims as it is our religion itself allows struggle for freedom from barbaric oppressors.
They did tried, but could not exterminate, not convert all, as there were too many hindus and too less islamic invaders. Only a few cowards converted, millions were killed.

as for underlined part, The last aboriginal Indian died before the turn of this century in the US.

As for the bold part - Well, whole world is suffering from this religion approved terrorism.

Even some thinks Osama as hero but he is not the rest... you believe what you want to believe... that doesn't change reality... can you tell me, who started invading kashmir before Maharaja decision? If you support their freedom, why you did that...again I'm nt a Hindu, that doesn't change my views on kashmir....

Pakistan invaded bcz indian took their right of freedom away from them. Considering how you indians are treating kashmiris like maggots and killing them i am proud that we liberated whatever part of kashmir we have right now.

They did tried, but could not exterminate, not convert all, as there were too many hindus and too less islamic invaders. Only a few cowards converted, millions were killed.

as for underlined part, The last aboriginal Indian died before the turn of this century in the US.

As for the bold part - Well, whole world is suffering from this religion approved terrorism.

:rofl: Open a book there are no aboriginal indians in US :rofl:

Ssecondly situation is middle started after west and US invaded their lands. Even now they illegally occupy various parts of muslim nations. If few muslims are being misused them it is also fault of west bcz they created situation which made their life so miserable to do such a thing.

@Topic

Now that every indian has started quoting me i am not going to go merry go round by reapeating same thing again and again. I will say it last time that Indian forces are animals and scums as the have killed 59 kashmiris and over 5000 wounded so i dont care about your sick justification of how your killings of kashmiris is legal.

:rofl: Open a book there are no aboriginal indians in US :rofl:

That's what I said in the first place. good that you are laughing on your own dim-wit. I appreciate that.

Ssecondly situation is middle started after west and US invaded their lands. Even now they illegally occupy various parts of muslim nations. If few muslims are being misused them it is also fault of west bcz they created situation which made their life so miserable to do such a thing.

So all problem is because of west. typical escapist mentality.

@Topic

Now that every indian has started quoting me i am not going to go merry go round by reapeating same thing again and again. I will say it last time that Indian forces are animals and scums as the have killed 59 kashmiris and over 5000 wounded so i dont care about your sick justification of how your killings of kashmiris is legal.
And I will conclude by saying: Ukhaad le jo ukhaadna hai. Kashmir will remain with India.

Ya ya, you liberated the part of kashmir and gifted a part of it to China. As if it was your personal property.

Exactly so much freedom but to China... look at his reply... "Pakistan invaded because Indian took their freedom" am not sure how we took their freedom away from them without mobilising troops first ... ironically Indian troops entered after pakistan...

I am a Muslim. And I am a proud Indian. Those Kashmiris who have no love for our nation and our people, have overstayed their welcome on our soil. It is time they had a serious rethink about where they would like their families to live in peace, as they are obviously not happy where they are right now. It is disgusting for someone to put their kids in the firing line. These are the real barbarians. Not our forces, who are trying to keep the peace with maximal professionalism and restraint. Today is Vijay Divas. And every Muslim Indian would like to reiterate that our heart beats for India. Only India. And we will not tolerate anyone with an evil eye towards our ancestral motherland. Jai Hind. Bharat Mata Ki Jai.

Unlike Pakistan, India doesn't have the gun culture. It is hard to even get a pistol forget AK47. The only source of AK47s in the valley is from across the border. But unlike in 1990's, it is extremely tough to smuggle AK47 now.

So how according to you, 5 terrors crossed LOC and did Pathankot ? lol tooo confusion and contradiction in every single Indian statements.

Why the heck don't they get high pressure water cannons instead? Like this....

images

And icy cold water in winter will send them scurrying for cover. But then they and their sympathizers will bash the security forces if they catch pneumonia or even a cold! Jeeez! :wacko:

The point is, these guys target only small CRPF posts with 10-15 men.

Not the guys armed with water canons etc

Don't worry.. Keep doing what you are doing and this time the the 80s and the guns will return and it will be brutal.
You should also remember what happened in 80s & how our forces responded to foreign funded terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom