What's new

Soon, Indian soldiers may don sci-fi gear

Glad someone noticed it was a AK with a scope.

As part of F-INSAS there are hundreds of systems being developed. That AK-47 is just for show not actual weapon. Under F-INSAS India developing 2/3 new rifles, there are few pics and a video of that.

roy - no matter who he is - the professionalism have to be there, He is suppose to mean machine soldier out there. no excuse if he is some jurno, he shouldn't be there to represent this sci fi gear.

he is showcasing the defense power.

------and not all security forces are trained as commandos , although they must be given a run for their worth. that's the main reason crpf guys are easy ducks for naxal. Indian security forces need lot of discipline and training before any sci-fi suit. -------------:cheers: look to have a better discussion in future.

i am pretty sure your credentials are false. You seem more like an immature fanboy rather than someone "training" commandos. Save that pile of cr@p for some illiterate war junkie fanboy. You are giving the real guys a bad name.

And FYI...there are strict guidelines and protocols about revealing your job title especially when it comes to training an elite force. And, lol.....pray, tell me what kind of a nutjob trainer would post sensitive info on the friggin PAKISTANI DEFENCE FORUM for cryin out loud.

helmet in this video looks like old bajaj scooter helmet.

zenith-big.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And FYI...there are strict guidelines and protocols about revealing your job title especially when it comes to training an elite force.

When did he say he trained commandos? And wtf is wrong with you. Even if he's wrong whats with the personal insults?

but that helps you get a job doesn't it ?

you have lost your brain cells, i have trained top comandos in india . dont teach me boy what fat and thin is about.

you go n finish your home work your mum is getting your milk n cookies ready.

in a show you have to be presentable and tiredness should not be shown, do your job right or get the frrk out of that gear.

i rest my case.

helmet in this video looks like old bajaj scooter helmet.

zenith-big.jpg

When you gonna delete this post as well? lol If it gives maximum protection than what if it looks like bajaj auto helmet? What is your problem? this is about Indian soldiers, not of your concern how they look! :no:

Bleh the F insas program pisses me off. Screw the Thermal sights and GPS.
Let's get all our soldiers their basic equipment first!
Ballistic helmets. Class 4 Jackets. Not those flimsy bullet proof jackets they currently use. A good rifle! Whether my fellow Indian members agree with me or not the INSAS rifle is not what you would expect in a 21st century army. We don't have proper rifle optics or under belly grenade launchers. These are the very basics that make a trained uniformed soldier more lethal than a terrorist. Until we have the basics we should stop thinking of all these stupid advancements.

Thats what they are doing through F-INSAS. Giving the soldiers some 21st century weapons, sensors so they can keep up with the latest systems. Why think negative?

Thats what they are doing through F-INSAS. Giving the soldiers some 21st century weapons, sensors so they can keep up with the latest systems. Why think negative?

Kinetic bhai I'm not thinking negative. But the truth is most of our jawans lack basic gear. We also do not have the training imparted to use these gizmos. We can introduce all this in stages but first priority should be given to making proper soldiers out of these men. Lethality can be increase manifold if we just implement the basics that I've noted.

Kinetic bhai I'm not thinking negative. But the truth is most of our jawans lack basic gear. We also do not have the training imparted to use these gizmos. We can introduce all this in stages but first priority should be given to making proper soldiers out of these men. Lethality can be increase manifold if we just implement the basics that I've noted.

I know what you mean, but see up gradation takes time. Ih we have to give the all soldiers what you are talking like rifle optics, better BPJ or UBGL etc but many of our soldiers got them but all so better to go with the systems that will be required in 2020. We have enough to cope until that time as you know army got many new rifles and related gears in last five/ten years. So as the Army says they will equip all the soldiers with F-INSAS by 2020 in phase by phase manner, I don't see anything wrong in that. It is much better than equipping all the soldiers with just another new rifle, better BPJ or rifle sight etc that gonna take time as well, they so better looked ahead.

Though there are some delays, think, many of our soldiers with F-INSAS rifles and gears by 2015 and all the soldiers by 2022. (i am taking it will two years late)

This news came a few days back also. I have found this video, I don't know whether you guys have seen it or not but mav for our future force is also an important gadget.

Our government is thinking of purchasing them from US and even DRDO showed its product during Aero India but i think this one is better. I hope MOD first test all of them including our indigenous public and private UAVs before placing orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i am very proud of my looks, and FEEL ok because god loves ugly and their (ugly one's ) mothers too..

here look at him he is fat FAT - DO U HEAR ME - FAT

and a soldier cant be fat - can you hear me fat FAT -

and even if he is not a soldier dont give a right idea about the product - because he is supposed to showcase the product. for the rightful people.

BLAH BLAH blah jingo my country blah my nation- i sit in aus while i love my country bla bla bla jibberish blah blah - i seen your post - you are an blinded jingo - i prefer ignoring your post. go and learn how to read and reply to other members in an intrective forum.

They always put an old guy to demonstrate..

images

Back
Top Bottom