What's new

Soon, Indian soldiers may don sci-fi gear

How is this trolling? I made a factual statement and then cracked a joke. Is that illegal here?

Well, We are not discussing a Rifle.... F-INSAS is not a Enhanced Version of INSAS Rifle but a Different Project, and Getting sarcastic cannot be termed Jokes.... Anyways....

oh god look att he diffrence between the two-

more than - gears they need to train hard ad loose to lard. and atleast look like a soldier - right now it looks like a vegetable seller from the streets of delhi - wearing modeling and posing for armed forces.

So you are comparing a human being to a mannequin? I doubt he's a soldier. Either case if someone had to stand their like a statue for as long as he has been, would start to wear out. Including you despite your Greek god looks. :tdown:

^^^ HE LOOKS MORE LIKE A JOURNALIST OR SOMEONE PRESENT TO DISPLAY THE EQUIPMENT FOR 'BEL'.

So you are comparing a human being to a mannequin? I doubt he's a soldier. Either case if someone had to stand their like a statue for as long as he has been, would start to wear out. Including you despite your Greek god looks. :tdown:

oh i am very proud of my looks, and FEEL ok because god loves ugly and their (ugly one's ) mothers too..

here look at him he is fat FAT - DO U HEAR ME - FAT

and a soldier cant be fat - can you hear me fat FAT -

and even if he is not a soldier dont give a right idea about the product - because he is supposed to showcase the product. for the rightful people.

BLAH BLAH blah jingo my country blah my nation- i sit in aus while i love my country bla bla bla jibberish blah blah - i seen your post - you are an blinded jingo - i prefer ignoring your post. go and learn how to read and reply to other members in an intrective forum.

The "model" wearing the uniform does look a bit lardy. Firsly a soldier should be clean shaven unless he dons a beard for religious purposes. Secondly, the dude should learn to stand to attention if he is posing for a military photoshoot. This dude is all slumped out like a "veggie street seller from Delhi" :D If we want to get our army to wear their uniforms with pride then we have to design uniforms which can be worn with pride. This model of the uniform has put me off it as a uniform for our army

attachment.php

F-INSAS.jpg

F-INSAS has been taken up to equip Indian infantry with the future weaponry, communication network and instant access to information on the battlefield. This program is similar to the future soldier programs of other nations. F-INSAS includes a fully networked all-terrain, all-weather personal-equipment platform, enhanced firepower and mobility for the digitalised battlefield of the future.The weight carried by soldiers will need to be reduced by at least 50%.
The fully integrated Infantry of tomorrow will be equipped with mission-oriented equipment integrated with his buddy soldier team, the sub-unit, as also the overall C4I2 (Command, Control, Communications Computers, Information and Intelligence) system

F-INSAS equipment

Helmet and Visor

The helmet is an integrated assembly equipped with thermal sensors, video cameras and chemical and biological sensors. The visor is intended to be integrated and to act as a heads-up display monitor equivalent to two 17-inch computer monitors.

Clothing

The personal clothing of this soldier of the future would be lightweight with a bullet-proof jacket. The futuristic jacket would be waterproofed yet breathable. The new attire that will enable the troops carry the extra load and resist impact of chemical warfare. The new uniform will have vests with sensors to monitor their health parameters and provide quick medical relief.

Weapons

The weapons sub-system is built around a multi caliber individual weapon system with the fourth caliber attached to a grenade launcher. These include a 5.56 mm, a 7.62 mm and a new 6.8 mm under-development for the first time in India. The UBGL (Under Barrel Grenade Launcher) will be capable of launching air bursting grenade. The sub-system includes a thermal weapon sight and laser range finder to provide the soldier with range and direction information. The Global Positioning System (GPS) location information, allows the soldier to call for indirect fire accurately. There are two types of next generation infantry rifle under development in cooperation with Israel.

Accessories

The soldier will be equipped with a palmtop to be able to communicate with other soldiers, and will be aware of the battlefield. The palmtop will tell the soldier where others are in relation to themselves. It will also enable them to transfer messages.
Thermal imagers, sensors and night vision equipment, currently deployed in weapon systems such as artillery and main battle tanks, will be customized to make them portable for soldiers to carry in the battle ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is this trolling? I made a factual statement and then cracked a joke. Is that illegal here?

No not at all Jokes are good :happy:
we(Indians) have gotten used to getting such replies followed by troll posts on How Indian weapons are bad etc ..etc so IA replied in the fashion he replied in.

oh i am very proud of my looks, and FEEL ok because god loves ugly and their (ugly one's ) mothers too..

here look at him he is fat FAT - DO U HEAR ME - FAT

and a soldier cant be fat - can you hear me fat FAT -

and even if he is not a soldier dont give a right idea about the product - because he is supposed to showcase the product. for the rightful people.

BLAH BLAH blah jingo my country blah my nation- i sit in aus while i love my country bla bla bla jibberish blah blah - i seen your post - you are an blinded jingo - i prefer ignoring your post. go and learn how to read and reply to other members in an intrective forum.

:lol: Someone is a bit frustrated in life. As i said earlier it is very unlikely that he is a soldier, since he is standing at BEL stall in Aero India 2011. And even then he doesn't look fat, the bulge around his waist is body armour if thats whats confusing you.

3-military-clothing.jpg

Does this guy look fat to you?

And jee-wiz am honored my posts grabbed your eyeballs. Just cause I am in Australia doesn't make me any less Indian. Just so you know, ever since I started working full time I have been donating 15000 Dollars every year to a school in my ancestral village back in India. What have you done for your country? Apart from your self loathing and cynical musings here on PDF of course.

P.S: If you are going to throw insults around here atleast try and make some sense, its kinda redundant otherwise.

oh god look att he diffrence between the two-

more than - gears they need to train hard ad loose to lard. and atleast look like a soldier - right now it looks like a vegetable seller from the streets of delhi - wearing modeling and posing for armed forces.

What to do...all the heroes are typing in their comfortable bunkers..so only vegetable sellers are available.

What to do...all the heroes are typing in their comfortable bunkers..so only vegetable sellers are available.

but that helps you get a job doesn't it ?

Someone is a bit frustrated in life. As i said earlier it is very unlikely that he is a soldier, since he is standing at BEL stall in Aero India 2011. And even then he doesn't look fat, the bulge around his waist is body armour if thats whats confusing you.

Does this guy look fat to you?

And jee-wiz am honored my posts grabbed your eyeballs. Just cause I am in Australia doesn't make me any less Indian. Just so you know, ever since I started working full time I have been donating 15000 Dollars every year to a school in my ancestral village back in India. What have you done for your country? Apart from your self loathing and cynical musings here on PDF of course.

P.S: If you are going to throw insults around here atleast try and make some sense, its kinda redundant otherwise.

you have lost your brain cells, i have trained top comandos in india . dont teach me boy what fat and thin is about.

you go n finish your home work your mum is getting your milk n cookies ready.

in a show you have to be presentable and tiredness should not be shown, do your job right or get the frrk out of that gear.

Bleh the F insas program pisses me off. Screw the Thermal sights and GPS.
Let's get all our soldiers their basic equipment first!
Ballistic helmets. Class 4 Jackets. Not those flimsy bullet proof jackets they currently use. A good rifle! Whether my fellow Indian members agree with me or not the INSAS rifle is not what you would expect in a 21st century army. We don't have proper rifle optics or under belly grenade launchers. These are the very basics that make a trained uniformed soldier more lethal than a terrorist. Until we have the basics we should stop thinking of all these stupid advancements.

you have lost your brain cells, i have trained top comandos in india . dont teach me boy what fat and thin is about.

you go n finish your home work your mum is getting your milk n cookies ready.

in a show you have to be presentable and tiredness should not be shown, do your job right or get the frrk out of that gear.

Looks like you gave them a pretty shabby training then didn't you. Guess another person just working for his paycheck from the government.

And once again most likely that guy is not a soldier. He probably is a journalist or an enthusiast who is just posing in the gear. Which explains why he isn't holding a gun. Retired person sorta explains the crankiness. So out of respect for your age I ll stop replying to you. Also it would be easier to buy your claimed credentials if you go easy with your personal attacks.

:cheers:

Looks like you gave them a pretty shabby training then didn't you. Guess another person just working for his paycheck from the government.

And once again most likely that guy is not a soldier. He probably is a journalist or an enthusiast who is just posing in the gear. Which explains why he isn't holding a gun. Retired person sorta explains the crankiness. So out of respect for your age I ll stop replying to you. Also it would be easier to buy your claimed credentials if you go easy with your personal attacks.

:cheers:

roy - no matter who he is - the professionalism have to be there, He is suppose to mean machine soldier out there. no excuse if he is some jurno, he shouldn't be there to represent this sci fi gear.

he is showcasing the defense power.

------and not all security forces are trained as commandos , although they must be given a run for their worth. that's the main reason crpf guys are easy ducks for naxal. Indian security forces need lot of discipline and training before any sci-fi suit. -------------:cheers: look to have a better discussion in future.

Oh now i got the reason Why indian commandos took 3 days to finish off just 10 guys....reason being all the time their trainer was sitting on internet BS-ing hence they didnt get proper training.And result of which was poor mumbaikars had to pay with their lives.
Post Reported for Trolling

Back
Top Bottom