What's new

Songs with same tunes

This one popped into my head today @dadeechi :

Original:

Kannadasan's last lyrics before he passed....and what a treasure he left us with to remember him by. Illaiyaraaja saab is one of a kind for this wonderful music composition....probably one of his all time best. The movie itself was really good, such a sad movie.

Hindi:

The original "Kaapi" raag used by illaiyaraaja performed by mandolin srinivas (RIP):

It is sure sad we have lost such talents that we can never replace. But each time I listen to their musics, I am taken to another plane of existence. Only Indian music can do that for me...yesudas voice being one world by itself....it makes me so deeply proud of India!

@Rajaraja Chola

Last edited:

Original:

Kannadasan's last lyrics before he passed....and what a treasure he left us with to remember him by. Illaiyaraaja saab is one of a kind for this wonderful music composition....probably one of his all time best. The movie itself was really good, such a sad movie.

Hindi:

The original "Kaapi" raag used by illaiyaraaja performed by mandolin srinivas (RIP):

It is sure sad we have lost such talents that we can never replace. But each time I listen to their musics, I am taken to another plane of existence. Only Indian music can do that for me...yesudas voice being one world by itself....it makes me so deeply proud of India!

@Rajaraja Chola

illaiyaraaja is one of my favorite music directors and is a great guitarist.

Another of my favorites is Rajan Nagendra

Banallu Neene - YouTube

Aaseya Bhaava Olavina Jeeva....S.P.B - YouTube

Poojisalende Hoogala - Eradu Kanasu - Rajkumar - Kalpana - Kannada Superhit Song - YouTube

jeeva veene - hombisilu HD - YouTube

Kanasalu Neenu Manasalu Neene www keepvid com - YouTube

Thai Thai ...GiRi KaNYe ! - YouTube

Original:

Hindi:

@Rajaraja Chola

Trust me I am not a fan of music. I just upload songs to my mob which I like. Later when I just checked 60% of the songs were from Illaiyaraja-80 and 90 music, 20% ARR and Anuridh :D My friends tease that I have such old songs. But thats what I like. Soulful music from Illaiyaraja and early 90's ARR's songs. Irreplacable. :)

Back
Top Bottom