What's new

Someone please identify this BABA in Pakistan kissing women's feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBRIS

BANNED
Reaction score
Which sectarian does this guy belongs to. ?
zwynag.jpg

Another breed of chalo pondi mullah..he probably has a sick fetish of smelling feet and must have invented some "peeri mureedi" behind it.
I would like to call him Peer pondi wala.!

Its no sect just some old fu..er n illeterate dumb women playing baba ji n mureed... isnt very common... but ppl are tricked n stuff... these f...ers should be shot n burnt on sh#@3;]12ot, n there burnt bodies should be dissolved in urine.

i find this utterly disgusting and insane, lack of education..

but some liberals may find this stuff, being modern lol...

from which "pind" is this pic taken from??

By kissing women feets, what is he trying to prove and what is his name BTW....Some of the pics i have seen of him kissing some really top of line preety broads. He seems to be taking full advantage of these confused illiterate old pendu's. We also have a share of these type of psycho's. I have seen BABA's in Punjab taking everything including the gold on women who are just trying to get guidance, help from religious fanatics.

This old man just took it to another level here....

Peer Mayeridi? - what kind of name is this?

and what kind of pic is that? - no dopatta (veil) and kissing on the palm?
I don't think its any peer or anybody.......he could be a family member too

Is there anything to prove that this is actually what it is termed as ???

Seems like its just a random picture from a family gathering and some stupid had put such captions and spread it over the net and millions others started showing their stupidity.

What is related to Mullah's here ?? few girls in a room in their normal everyday dresses without any attention to the old guy and he's sniffing a foot of a girl?

It can be a grandfather sniffing the foot of his grand daughter, he can be doing anything, what it has got to do with Peer stuff or sexuality as mentioned!!!! :hitwall:

Its a shame to see that when it comes to other discussions on pdf no matter how worthless the subject is for a discussion every one demands a proof and a source but when it comes to religious bashing or it is against Molvi's and Mullahs we all start off as if we were actualy here for this very moment.

Please refrain from making such trivial threads again.

Your answer has been questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom