What's new

Some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to and join an Indian forum and put Pakistan case there bluntly and let see how soon I be banned from there.

We are not playing a marketing and comparison game yaar. We are discussing about here not comparing with Indian forums.

But sometimes some BD members pass unprovoked troll remarks, about India and about Hinduism.
I don't think it is wrong if we respond in such cases.
Many of them show hate for no reason, just for the sake of hating.

Most of the times its Indian members who pass provoking remarks against Bangaldeshi members. Even a senior and good poster like MB Munshi was insulted many many times by Indians although we have seen he never passed any insulting remarks against Indians

And i say those have some heart burns :flame: should not be members at all :)

On the other hand all those who have spend some years and have 5000 Posts on their credit have been made Elite members and it also includes Indians

^^ So you are bribing me that "Indians are also there, so Keep Quiet!"

I was talking about the quality of the posts. The word "elite" associated sends out a wrong message about the quality of the forum, when looked by the quality of the posts.

It should be like "Old members" or something. Elite should be reserved for the elite only.

But sometimes some BD members pass unprovoked troll remarks, about India and about Hinduism.
I don't think it is wrong if we respond in such cases.
Many of them show hate for no reason, just for the sake of hating.

I was referring to the tendency to label Bangladeshis critical of India as 'Pakistanis'.

And it is wrong to respond in kind to comments that violate forum rules since you exacerbate the problem. Trolls are best dealt with by being ignored.

The phrase 'don't feed the trolls' came about for good reason.

i would like to add that in no way we are critisizing the forum. This is undoubted neutral to a very large extent, to all members irrespective of their nationalities. Undoubtedly the best forum i have been a part of.
Hope suggestions are taken in the right spirit

^^ So you are bribing me that "Indians are also there, so Keep Quiet!"

I was talking about the quality of the posts. The word "elite" associated sends out a wrong message about the quality of the forum, when looked by the quality of the posts.

It should be like "Old members" or something. Elite should be reserved for the elite only.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh yeh now Indians will decide everything on the forum.

Bribing you yeh you are the owner of the forum so i am bribing you

OK Agno next its your turn. Why dont you listen to Indians who should be the mods .

Mr Indian for Your Information Elite or no Elite people like me are on this forum for defending our Country Pakistan against internet terrorism and propaganda by Indians.

I have no issue if all the Indian members irrespective of quality and postings be made Elite members.

:pakistan:

Most of the times its Indian members who pass provoking remarks against Bangaldeshi members. Even a senior and good poster like MB Munshi was insulted many many times by Indians although we have seen he never passed any insulting remarks against Indians

Ok if we are ready to take names, then please follow posts of Al Zakir, and see what he has to offer other than constant India and Hindu bashing. Please atleast try to be neutral sometimes Jana. You know the true story.

see agno those people who want to do it will do it anyways....the forum is afterall not meant for those people and we have people like you to take care of them.

the forum has gone beyond the boundaries of defence. Please correct me if I am wrong the presence of Indians is to look into the Indian perspective as well into the issues. So having an Indian flag would bring them at the equal stature with everyone here. And a good discussion is for people on equal statures.

We have some people here who say that we should not have it because India is our enemy i disagree with them on the grounds that India being enemy is the part of problem not the part of solution and the presence of Indians over here justify that this forum is meant more on the solution part than on the problem part. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The forum has grown a lot. We just inducted three new moderators because we were so short handed, and moderating is a part time voluntary gig, since everyone has a life outside the forum. Some are lucky enough to log on form work or wherever and commit more time, others not so.

And we still don't think we have a handle on the forum in terms of the quantity of posts. With the new additions we shall see how things go.

I don't really see anything affected, in terms of posts and their content, by the lack of an Indian smiley in the meantime.

Mr Indian for Your Information Elite or no Elite people like me are on this forum for defending our Country Pakistan against internet terrorism and propaganda by Indians.

:pakistan:

hello madam hold your tougue are you calling Indian members here as terrorists?

The forum has grown a lot. We just inducted three new moderators because we were so short handed, and moderating is a part time voluntary gig, since everyone has a life outside the forum. Some are lucky enough to log on form work or wherever and commit more time, others not so.

And we still don't think we have a handle on the forum in terms of the quantity of posts. With the new additions we shall see how things go.

I don't really see anything affected, in terms of posts and their content, by the lack of an Indian smiley in the meantime.

of course there is nothing effected but its presence can do effect already existing members. It would be a very good step if taken .... I think i have already kept my points.

Ok if we are ready to take names, then please follow posts of Al Zakir, and see what he has to offer other than constant India and Hindu bashing. Please atleast try to be neutral sometimes Jana. You know the true story.

Thats why i did not take his name.

But MBI Munshi was even abused by your so-called good Indian posters although that man has a cool head.

Zakir loves his faith and he can not stand any insult to his religion hence when any of you offend him, he replies in the same.

Sometimes he might does so as much as we all do including me.

NO I am NOT.

I am talking about the material from blogs and uselsess sites without any proof.

that works both ways yaar, you cant say that no such thing comes from the side of Pakistan.

Jana Ji please do not answer as I dont want to argue on this one as this is my personal belief. Your posts are more problem centric then solution centric. I mean to say they are more out of hate for India then love for Pakistan being very precise. But some day i wish you may proove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom