What's new

Some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic has been discussed so many times! My suggestion: when India agrees to a UN run process to determine the final sovereignty of Kashmir, then give the Indian members a smiley flag. How about that? A fair trade......

Thats something which is not in control of neither the forum members nor in the hands of the management of the forum. But reducing down the eminity between the two nations individuals with some good will gestures will always help people to understand each other better.

Thats something which is not in control of neither the forum members nor in the hands of the management of the forum. But reducing down the eminity between the two nations individuals with some good will gestures will always help people to understand each other better.

Oh yeh we have already given a big friendly gesture by allowing you to post against Pakistan.

And there had been no use of our CBMs we have given to India politically too.

As i said before, there are many Indian flag smilies on net. Go copy and past whenever you want to post.

End of the Argument.

Bias towards Indians??? And when that happend ??

If you are allowed to criticise Pakistan despite all Indian hate towards Pakistan, then be sure its the Unbiased and fair, neutral policy of this forum.

This thread is not required. There is no need to provide Indian Flag, moreover if one want he can still paste it.

But, i don't agree with all Indians hate Pakistan type of crap.

Why are u so prejudice, Jana???

Oh yeh we have already given a big friendly gesture by allowing you to post against Pakistan.

And there had been no use of our CBMs we have given to India politically too.

As i said before, there are many Indian flag smilies on net. Go copy and past whenever you want to post.

End of the Argument.

I think that is more of a discussion between some sane people rather than some trolls which exist on both sides. I doubt you can understand that.

At the end of the day when we want smileys we post them so whats the point of not having them here. It would make life of Indian members much easier.

This thread is not required. There is no need to provide Indian Flag, moreover if one want he can still paste it.

But, i don't agree with all Indians hate Pakistan type of crap.

Why are u so prejudice, Jana???

The term is always used collectivly. So No doubt collectively Indians are not friends of Pakistan.

There is no prejudice. I am as much clear as anything.

India has been harming Pakistan at every level hence i do not agree with out of the way favour to a nation who is harming us.

And oh i do not need to be defensive for gaining praise because when it comes to Pakistan Vs India then indeed i will for Pakistan.

I think that is more of a discussion between some sane people rather than some trolls which exist on both sides. I doubt you can understand that.

At the end of the day when we want smileys we post them so whats the point of not having them here. It would make life of Indian members much easier.

If you can post them whenever you want then whats the point of opening an entire thread and ask for it.

If you can post them whenever you want then whats the point of opening an entire thread and ask for it.

read the second line just below the line i quoted. you will get your reply

Having bharati flag will dilute this forum. I sugest management warn the members that questioned management decision not to add bharati flag for good reasons. :devil:

Having bharati flag will dilute this forum. I sugest management warn the members that questioned management decision not to add bharati flag for good reasons. :devil:

Please elaborate.......... where did i question the management decision? I gave a suggestion and backed with my own reasons. it would be nice if you can elaborate and open our eyes about your views.

I agree with you. Why should we give out of the way favour to a nation who's members come here and abuse us.

Their forums abuse Pakistan and Pakistanis in the most dirties language.

their crying of biasness is lame and uncalled for.

Yesterday a fresh Indian member came with the first post about Pissing into flood joke. what was that, good will

Yesterday a fresh Indian member came with the first post about Pissing into flood joke. what was that, good will

are yaar such creatures are on the both sides. Dont tell me that we never had such nut cases from the Pakistani side. It is from both sides.

I agree with you. Why should we give out of the way favour to a nation who's members come here and abuse us.

Their forums abuse Pakistan and Pakistanis in the most dirties language.

their crying of biasness is lame and uncalled for.

Should i repeat that there is no biasness in terms of moderation and we are not discussing that per se.

Even apart from all other forums apart from PDF which originate from Pakistan have the same trend against India if you would have noticed. this makes PDF unique. Even Indians dont have such a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom