What's new

Some indication on profile for members who died?

Safe to say majority of us joined PDF as boys and became man here:cry:.
@Icarus has gone missing, i hope hes fine. Him and slav were very supportive back in the days. @Gufi i hope is also fine. A lot of good Indian members have kinda vanished I hope they are all well and doing good, they were all very nice. @anant_s i hope is fine and well. @unleashed was a fellow Gilgiti here i hope hes good too. We still have @bananarepublic around thankfully.

I think I might have @Indus Falcon 's email, he was in contact with syed bhai maybe he can tell.

For real:chilli::smitten:

Well PDF has gone to shitters again.. The last time I remeber was in 2014/2015 ..before that it was 2011
Thinking to be less active and eventually stop.

Ah munir! May he RIP. I remember him from the older PDF. Joined that in '03 as a 15 yr old.

I hope Murad sb is doing OK

Used to trash talk alot!
So after a damn decade i would like to apologise for my behaviour. But you were a huge azz hole too doc. :lol:

Trashed him a lot in one thread with facts. Then Xeric asked me to back down to not reveal much.

Anyone remember Darkstar the guy from Belgium? He was friends with Neo. Both dropped off the face of the earth after falling out with @WebMaster

They started another forum back then. I joined that as well. Posted some but then got busy and left it. They (macbeth something) did email me a few times but I was quite busy work wise back then so had to scale back.

3 guys from our lab was tested posotive, I’m not even sure if I have it or not. Locked myself up in my apartment.

Oye Bhanje!! Stay safe buddy. You're young, so should keep yourself fit by exercising regularly to enhance immunity. Don't know the health care situation there now, but probably a good idea to get yourself tested if you have any doubt.

Stay safe!!!

I was scammed out of 2,000 $s on PDF long ago...

long story short ..someone claimed they wanted to elope with the love of their life and needed $'s.. :taz:

Your TT title should be taken back for falling for such internet scam!! :p:

Please push for @VCheng
Double doctor.
Doctor in Nuclear Medicine and a PHD. I won't say anything else but the books he has written in his field are taught in universities as text books.
Deserves some recognition.

You surely know a lot about the old timers... Very impressed!!

I take you as the same Safriz, who is active on "you-know-where"....

When I was doing my MS in New York, I was in regular touch with that guy. A true gentleman and a motorcycle enthusiast.

A few days ago in Pennsylvania:

Penna Ride.jpg

I may only lurk here, but I remain active on another site related to (surprise!) Pakistani wheels. :D

Back
Top Bottom