What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean IQ below 0 (zero)
No, that's your IQ he try to say yours below 50 well that's the case with the islamists they can't analyze a think so they look to some one like erdogan who his own IQ hardly above 50 they look at him what ever he says they follow him hence I called you parrot the best example for your kind people of low IQ.

We know that you sectarians to be honest you are second to whhabis in your sectarianism.

We all will see how Turkey will decline into darkness you wanted you deserve it enjoy.

As you can see, Turkish people have fight back against coupe we are stronger.

This is part of becoming an islamic country.

fake news stupido stop with your stupid comments...

Its amusing watching the same people that were happy about the prospects of military dictatorship in Turkey now acting concerned by saying 'uuu Turkey will become an islamic caliphate'. Monkeys always react in most amusing ways when their bananas are denied

We condemn that act, our citizens shouldnt attack any soldier which have nothing to do with it nor guilty soldiers on this matter. They should be put on trial.
But know also this mob really has done huge wrong to its people and country. Killing civilians and attacking even the parliament building and other buildings. Vert unmoral and disgusting behavior, everyone should understand the rage of the people.
Its equally filthy some anti Turkish media canals try to make propaganda even in this tragedy.

I saw those pictures and i dont see any beheading in those pictures.. Can you ?
Am not sure but the pic there seems to show a beheaded soldier... Again am not 100% sure...

Edit..
Sorry for posting the graphic pic...

Link here

Last edited:
Both Suleiman The Magnificent and Atatürk are our heroes. One made made the Empire reach its highest zenith and the other saved us from becoming second hand humans in our own heartland. I love and respect both of their memories ( but I worship neither), and any Turk that has a shred of respect and mercy would do the same

Understood. Its just the way Attaturk made out to be the utlimate hero in Turkey, its like accepting something lesser when you had much bigger personalities to cherish in your history. Its a strange anomaly looking from outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom