What's new

Somali Pirates Say They Are At " War With India "

Taking on Somali pirates, the IN has started a war with AQ.

Thanks God- you guys have Pakistan to stop you- other wise with attitudes like these- and close resemblance to Aryans- i definitely see a Hitler in you- You talk about killing of a human being as you kill a cow to eat it-

I appreciate your concern for the lives of human beings. The world needs more people like you. So your next order of business will be disbanding the Pakistan Armed Forces as they are solely trained for killing human beings from other countries. So bad!!!

Wake up and smell the coffee brother. We are in a war and the pirates who does't belong to any defense forces are nothing short of terrorists and saboteurs. You may call me a Hitler but I believe that the human rights is for humans not for vermins like them.

Thanks God- you guys have Pakistan to stop you- other wise with attitudes like these- and close resemblance to Aryans- i definitely see a Hitler in you- You talk about killing of a human being as you kill a cow to eat it-

LOL at the bolded part.....:woot: this situation is very sensitive...after a special forces op and once the hostages are rescued a strike should be carried out on all the pirate strongholds...this might result in them getting scared and stop screwing with us or they get more pumped up and decides to take revenge.:taz:

Pirates have human rights too. You can only use force if they attack you or resist arrest.

They have our people locked up and they refuse to release them even after the ransom is been paid and they have also declared war on us [i wonder whoz brilliant idea that was] aint this a good enough reason to use "force" mate??:devil:

They have our people locked up and they refuse to release them even after the ransom is been paid and they have also declared war on us [i wonder whoz brilliant idea that was] aint this a good enough reason to use "force" mate??:devil:
Yes, use of force proportionate to whatt we need. I am not against commando action.
But some people are advocating the killing of pirates instead of arresting them on high seas. Coast Guard and IN are professional and they wont do anything like that.

Yes, use of force proportionate to whatt we need. I am not against commando action.
But some people are advocating the killing of pirates instead of arresting them on high seas. Coast Guard and IN are professional and they wont do anything like that.

Well killing them would just make us barbaric....we are civilized and IN and cost guard are PROS...but then i am against putting them through trial which might possibly take years in our screwed up system.

Somali Pirates Say They Are At " War With India "

India is in big trouble for messing with the Somali Pirates. Somali Pirates are equivalent to the Taliban of the Indian Ocean.

Well killing them would just make us barbaric....we are civilized and IN and cost guard are PROS...but then i am against putting them through trial which might possibly take years in our screwed up system.
Nothing wrong with that. 5 years or so in Indian jail is good enough deterrent.

India is in big trouble for messing with the Somali Pirates. Somali Pirates are equivalent to the Taliban of the Indian Ocean.

Oh no!! What do we do?? Wont you save us from the super duper somali pirates??

The punishment for piracy at high seas during Medieval Times was death by hanging (Source: History Channel). Times have changed but that doesn't make Piracy less of a crime.

The punishment for piracy at high seas during Medieval Times was death by hanging (Source: History Channel). Times have changed but that doesn't make Piracy less of a crime.

Death by hanging??..i thought they were made to walk the plank....well mate we have become more civilized now....as of now according to me terrorist deserve to hanged and as for pirates since they aint has bad as terrorists as of now they dont deserve a death penalty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom