What's new

Somali Pirates Say They Are At " War With India "

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when are you planning to start arming them and providing them so called moral support along with the bandwagon of islam

For some here,Indophobia overwhelms the fact that 24 Pakistani UN soldiers were butchered and their bodies mutilated by these Somalia warlords

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/70812-remembring-brave-24-pa-heros-martyred-somalia-5-5-1993-a.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/60444-pakistani-captain-killed-soldiers-free-hijacked-ship-pirates.html

Sir Ji- they have wooden boats- so you can not expect any sort of retaliation- The coalition that is formed- it is not to kill them or arrest them- its been made to stop them-

these pirates they have nothing to loose- on other hand you have your pride at stake-
without arresting or killing them,how do you expect to resolve the issue?

India should go for sudden special forces action. This is the best option.

Why does everyone think special forces are the easy button?

easy_button.jpg

So they want war huh? Let this government die and get replaced with a more sensible one and we will give them what they want.

I firmly believe Swap deal is best. Why to take headache of Al Quida. We better without them.

I firmly believe Swap deal is best. Why to take headache of Al Quida. We better without them.

How many days we are going to be like this."oh why to take panga with them ?" .

Somalia or not we are on the Al-Qaeda hit list along with other infidels. This doesn't matter much.And in any case I would like to go down fighting rather than not fighting itself.

AQ is already on the roll with their stooges and offshoots working from across the border into our state of J&K. SO technically, we are at war with AQ as much as we are with their buddies. It doesn't make any difference even if we agree to such a pacifist approach. You're thinking like an escapist boss. We cannot escape anymore. It is time to shed inhibitions of combat and we need to get aggressive with terrorists.

Somali pirates are no different from the damage they cause in terms of millions of dollars of ransom. They need to be given the treatment that only Russian commandos have given them till now. The video is still online in YouTube. Its brutal and serves them right..

Due to inactivity of the Govt:

3_SomaliPirates.jpg

That picture above is not actually of Somali pirates, you know that, right? Look at their equipment, whatever meager that might be. Their guns are clean!

That picture above is not actually of Somali pirates, you know that, right? Look at their equipment, whatever meager that might be. Their guns are clean!

you are right, they maybe some rebel fighters in africa...pic was put up bcos of frustration and for some comic relief.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom