What's new

Solo Turk to buzz Islamabad

How can they when they have no clue as to what the actual job is? It's our fault for expecting competence from any government institute in anything, or private ones for that matter.
If you see the coverage by ISPR or DMA, you wouldn't believe it's from the same event or how they capture all the details....but sadly such footage is reserved for other purposes.

IMG-20170814-WA0002.jpg

Lets hope they read what the viewers have to say for their stupidity.

Bilal Raja‏ @phunkyjeans 28m28 minutes ago
@PTVNewsOfficial We are not watching PTV to watch them again and again. You have Spoiled Every bit today. #airshow F9

View attachment 418307

And the sad part is, out of approx. 210 million population, maybe 95% or even more won't realize they have been duped, that PTV could do better. I was in the office so couldn't watch any live transmission, even on the web. Please tag me if you post any videos. Thanks in advance.

12-08-2017 Rehearsal

No smoke, no smoke, no smoke, no smoke, no smoke, no smoke, no smoke, no smoke, no smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally, no smoke at all.

They hired water car engineer to make it run on water :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NO smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I might be over-reacting a bit.

DAMN IT, NO SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see the coverage by ISPR or DMA, you wouldn't believe it's from the same event or how they capture all the details....but sadly such footage is reserved for other purposes.
What's the point in praising their "coverage" when we haven't seen it and probably won't ever be able to see it.

What's the point in keeping that footage away?
They might just shove it somewhere.

So fooking pissed by shitty camera work every damn time. We should start a chanda campaign to get ptv a better camera.

What's the point in praising their "coverage" when we haven't seen it and probably won't ever be able to see it.

What's the point in keeping that footage away?
They might just shove it somewhere.

So fooking pissed by shitty camera work every damn time. We should start a chanda campaign to get ptv a better camera.

It's not the camera, but the man behind the camera :D

Oh and forgot to mention the two shitty parrots narrating the whole thing *insert facepalm here*

I literally had to mute my TV most of the time, this time as well as during 23 March parade.

Don't you guys know anyone in ISPR to tell them about these aesthetics? *facepalm again*

Thank you PAF for organizing such a wonder full event.
Special thanx to our Turkishn and Saudi brothers for coming ,indeed you have performed extreemly well.

And
Thanx PTV for ruining every thing.
Tharkiest cameramen in the history of mankind covering biggest airshow in our history.

Someone needs to train the bunch of ediots (called cameramen in ptv) that the camera should be focusing aircraft while performing extremeldifficu maneuvers in seconds instead of focusing beautiful ladies or sadr e mumlikat.
Even trees got more coverage then the aircrafts :hitwall: performing the finest acrobatics
Another national event being spoiled by 3rd class tharkeez and no one to take notice,

Oh and forgot to mention the two shitty parrots narrating the whole thing *insert facepalm here*

I literally had to mute my TV most of the time, this time as well as during 23 March parade.

Don't you guys know anyone in ISPR to tell them about these aesthetics? *facepalm again*
Yeah I'm disappointed myself at the TV coverage. This was an aerial display that Pakistanis at Islamabad had never seen before nor has PAF displayed at that level.

People on their personal smart phones probably recorded better footage than the TV crews did.

Back
Top Bottom