What's new

'Soldier beheaded' in terror attack oustide barracks in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH please how many time peoples are saying here why blaming the whole community for a deed which is done by an insane person :S
Though i do condemn the barbaric killing of the poor soul as tbh it was not his fault at first and still he got killed still it doesn't means that you start blaming on the whole community for it
Yet, this man and many others attack the British public for their governments actions...what is the difference?

at the same time UK needs to stop arming rebellions and arranging mass bloodshed in far flung lands such as Syria and Libya...
you can cry rivers on one incident...but have no idea how many lives were lost due to UK funded,SAS trained rebellions in arab countries...They too are humans and their relatives may get mentally upset and do things like this. Dont think it has much to do with religion...
What the frick @Safriz? A terrorist sympathiser? Scary thing is you are a UK resident!

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh for all this blame goes to uncle sam if uk didn't got herself in this mess we shouldn't witness these horrific incidents

Yes, as usual everyone is to blame except the guys wielding the weapon... typical.
This, this exact mentality is what causing Islamophobia. The fact that some ordinary Muslims find excuses for extreme acts of violence against their own nation (or host nation or however you want to call it). How do you expect the Europeans to accept the Immigrant Muslims as their own country man with this attitude?
There are extremists in every society, we can't help that, but how the society treats those events is something very different.

Btw, could you guys kindly flatten Saudia? Rest of the world (maybe universe) shall be eternally grateful for this act of mercy on rest of us.

once the oil is gone good luck to S.Arabia- they're going to have most of the major powers itching to have a fight with them and no reson not to.

Wtf, you mean we will have to wait another 100 years? :laughcry:

once the oil is gone good luck to S.Arabia- they're going to have most of the major powers itching to have a fight with them and no reson not to.

So what if it is random?
The fact that he acted on his thoughts proves there is a problem? What would lead him to think such things?
I never said there is no problem. I am only saying the event does not fit the reaction. UK PM is calling meeting for this attack. Really?

I never said there is no problem. I am only saying the event does not fit the reaction. UK PM is calling meeting for this attack. Really?
You live in the UK, high profile machete attacks don't happen here, especially in the capital. Throw in potentially religious motives and yes a meeting is justified.

It's being called a terror attack- the PMs of every nation would act in the same way.

You live in the UK, high profile machete attacks don't happen here, especially in the capital. Throw in potentially religious motives and yes a meeting is justified.
It's the religious/terror angle that as provoked this response. In London their are knife and shootings all the time and the PM and govt don't respond in this serious a way.

RIP

I get a feeling these guys are gonna **** it up for the rest of us.

I hope the UK government finally gets tough on Islam.

What the frick @Safriz? A terrorist sympathiser? Scary thing is you are a UK resident!

This form of scare tactics has become old and boring.
You lot can hurl all the abuse and accusation against our religion and go ape on us after each and every such incident and generalize us all as followers of a terrorist religion and if we try to talk some sense and clear our religion's name and our name as followers of a religion .. you come up with yet another accusation "terrorist sympathizer"...

You can say all you want that all terrorists are Muslims,but try to hide the fact that almost all wars are going on in Muslim countries and all rebellions are being funded by western countries in Muslim countries..so needless to say that when people who happen to be Muslims see and are subjected to such prolonged and brutal violence,some of them are set to lose their minds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sur
You lot can hurl all the abuse and accusation against our religion and go ape on us after each and every such incident and generalize us all as followers of a terrorist religion and if we try to talk some sense and clear our religion's name and our name as followers of a religion .. you come up with yet another accusation "terrorist sympathizer"...

You can say all you want that all terrorists are Muslims,but try to hide the fact that almost all wars are going on in Muslim countries and all rebellions are being funded by western countries in Muslim countries..so needless to say that when people who happen to be Muslims see and are subjected to such prolonged and brutal violence,some of them are set to lose their minds.

Just as long as we are clear- you think it is justified to attack an unarmed man on a public street, murder him and possibly decapitate him?

An eye for an eye and all that eh?

There you go with the victim mentality.More Muslims are killed by the hands of fellow Muslims than any body else.Instead of blaming every body else they should look with in themselves.

There you go with the victim mentality.More Muslims are killed by the hands of fellow Muslims than any body else.Instead of blaming every body else they should look with in themselves.

I am not the victim..But cannot rule out the possibility that the perpetrator of the incident here was a victim himself or somebpdy he knew was a victim..So yes victim mentality cannot be ruled out.

Just as long as we are clear- you think it is justified to attack an unarmed man on a public street, murder him and possibly decapitate him?

An eye for an eye and all that eh?

Likewise you or anybody accusing Islam as the one/only/sole cause is not justified...But if you do choose to accuse Islam and muslins as root cause,have the heart to deal with our argument without throwing further blames on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom