What's new

'Soldier beheaded' in terror attack oustide barracks in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not the victim..But cannot rule out the possibility that the perpetrator of the incident here was a victim himself or somebpdy he knew was a victim..So yes victim mentality cannot be ruled out.
Victim of what...?!?! If this man is living on the dole, and probably is, then the British citizenry is supporting him out of their pockets, so what kind of 'victimhood' is he claiming?

But here is where you are treading into dangerous territory: If you demand that we even consider the possibility that he is a victim of Western oppression, or that his terrorism is an expression of such victimhood as suffered by the world's Muslims, then you must concede that Osama bin Laden speaks for the Muslims.

Congratulations on making Osama bin Laden your prophet.

Yet, this man and many others attack the British public for their governments actions...what is the difference?
the difference is these men are crazy, british govt and rest of us are not... we are civilized people with higher moral values.. at least thats what we claim, right?

I am not the victim..But cannot rule out the possibility that the perpetrator of the incident here was a victim himself or somebpdy he knew was a victim..So yes victim mentality cannot be ruled out.

Its not just that Many Muslims are definitely fatalists (think everything is in the hands of God and, they have no control over anything).This attitude creates a victim mentality also,Victim mentality has long been associated with repressive political regimes.Vast majority of Muslims in the west came from countries that have a long history of brutal dictators.The lack of control they feel under these regimes later manifests in to a feeling of victimhood.

If you contend that inter-state relations are equivalent to religious warfare, then do not complain when non-Muslims rise up to defend themselves in their own countries. But of course, if you live in a Muslim country, you can be cavalier with the lives of other Muslims living as minority in non-Muslim countries.

kindly pull your hand out of your pants and then try to think straight. You occupy their lands under false pretences, kill them or enslave them and that strikes as "interstate relations" to you. Your use of such fancy words are mere excuses to conceal that its all a part of western lead war on Islam and nomatter what sort of conspiracies you hatch to justify your stance, they will hit you back....You started this now deal with it.

Yet, this man and many others attack the British public for their governments actions...what is the difference?

This is a valid comment..Government sends SAS,money,secret services money and equipment to fight and destabilize other countries..but the sufferers of these incidents are ordinary British public.
It would have been best that government had spent the billions of pounds spent on these activities instead on reiterating town centres which are shutting down en-mass and help British people in their everyday life.....The granny next door to me cant afford home heating,that i know,and the (Sexy little) single mom down the street struggles to pay for the food of her two children....These people deserve to be spent money on rather than Libya, Syria,Iraq and Afghanistan.
Victim of what...?!?! If this man is living on the dole, and probably is, then the British citizenry is supporting him out of their pockets, so what kind of 'victimhood' is he claiming?

But here is where you are treading into dangerous territory: If you demand that we even consider the possibility that he is a victim of Western oppression, or that his terrorism is an expression of such victimhood as suffered by the world's Muslims, then you must concede that Osama bin Laden speaks for the Muslims.

Congratulations on making Osama bin Laden your prophet.

Errr..Osama ?? He wasn't our Prophet :lol: You do need an update on the basics of our religion before writing such erroneous comments.

May i remind you how many Vietnam soldiers were engaged in Violence after returning home? What religion do you blame for that?

Point being...when people witness violence they need no religion to get violent themselves...
Is it justified? No its not?
Does it happen? yes it does.

17.41 An Army Cadet force that meets at the Woolwich barracks messages its members telling them not to arrive at the barracks in uniform.

A message posted on their community organisation public Facebook page at around 5pm says: "In light of current events outside the Artillery Barracks in Woolwich I am advising all cadets and staff to travel to the unit tomorrow night in full civilian clothes. Time will be given for cadets and staff to get changed into uniform when you arrive."

'Shootings' and 'machete attack' in south east London: live - Telegraph

If this is true I am ashamed in your name...

kindly pull your hand out of your pants and then try to think straight. You occupy their lands under false pretences, kill them or enslave them and that strikes as "interstate relations" to you. Your use of such fancy words are mere excuses to conceal that its all a part of western lead war on Islam and nomatter what sort of conspiracies you hatch to justify your stance, they will hit you back....You started this now deal with it.
Please...Did you have to go all the way back to the Crusades for all that?

Bottom line is that the Muslims are free to consider negative inter-states relations, aka 'war', to be religious warfare, and that all Muslims everywhere are obligated to retaliate against the infidels anywhere even in their own countries, then do not complain if the natives view the Muslims with suspicion. If you demand the freedom to do X, then we can claim the same freedom. I said it before and will say it again, either Britain or Germany will give the world a front seat view of a very bloody home soil battle between the Muslims and the natives. I have no problems being wrong about it. But I doubt it...

Errr..Osama ?? He wasn't our Prophet :lol: You do need an update on the basics of our religion before writing such erroneous comments.
Osama bin Laden is your prophet NOW.

May i remind you how many Vietnam soldiers were engaged in Violence after returning home? What religion do you blame for that?
A lot fewer than what you are trying to compare to distract attention.

Point being...when people witness violence they need no religion to get violent themselves...
Is it justified? No its not?
Does it happen? yes it does.
Wrong. You are essentially saying that these men are empty headed fools. No, they are not. They are of full mental faculties. They know right from wrong, legal from illegal, and civilians from soldiers. Their words revealed the moral and intellectual guidance of their acts: Islam. And please do not tell me that Islam have nothing to do with this. It is not my burden to distinguish what is or is not Islam. If a Muslim say he is a Muslim, then the most burden upon me is to accept his claim.

The only logical outcome for this is the increase in support for British far right. Now don't create a conspiracy that this was an inside job to increase right wing support. Either way, the biggest losers will be everyday British muslims.

Please...Did you have to go all the way back to the Crusades for all that?

Bottom line is that the Muslims are free to consider negative inter-states relations, aka 'war', to be religious warfare, and that all Muslims everywhere are obligated to retaliate against the infidels anywhere even in their own countries, then do not complain if the natives view the Muslims with suspicion. If you demand the freedom to do X, then we can claim the same freedom. I said it before and will say it again, either Britain or Germany will give the world a front seat view of a very bloody home soil battle between the Muslims and the natives. I have no problems being wrong about it. But I doubt it...

bro if you think america should only be a christian Jewish state then you are wrong every on in america is an immigrant how many red indians have you killed the so called decendent of the Democratic world, ALL of you white People / Black People that are non muslims are all freaking immigrants like the rest of the Muslims that are living in America, and i feel very ashamed that i you with your thinking have served in the armed force of america, I knew their was racism but Hell you want to Clean America of the muslims, ME as i have also served in the US army in 101st Rakkasans I feel ashamed that people like you are hired in the Airforce

To skip to my lue ALL the Problems will be solved if our Jewish government Stop supporting ISrael and its attrocities WE pay 300 billion a year in AID all of that COmes from my Hard earned money when i pay Taxes, YOu should just go live in israel and start a family their like how your Great forefathers came from where ever IN europe or Africa they came from or YOU should Leave america and Go live in your Forefathers lands shame on you for serving our country with hate

It's being dealt with.

Osama bin Laden is your prophet NOW.

A lot fewer than what you are trying to compare to distract attention.

Wrong. You are essentially saying that these men are empty headed fools. No, they are not. They are of full mental faculties. They know right from wrong, legal from illegal, and civilians from soldiers. Their words revealed the moral and intellectual guidance of their acts: Islam. And please do not tell me that Islam have nothing to do with this. It is not my burden to distinguish what is or is not Islam. If a Muslim say he is a Muslim, then the most burden upon me is to accept his claim.

Al-Swaiedi inquiry: Teenager was tortured and hanged, claims his uncle

A teenager who it is claimed was unlawfully killed by British troops in Iraq had been tortured and hanged, his uncle has claimed.

Khudur Al-Swaiedi said he was present when a number of body bags handed back by British forces were taken to hospital and opened, describing the scene as an "inhuman catastrophe".

Mr Al-Swaiedi, 48, is giving evidence to the Al-Sweady Public Inquiry, which is examining claims that UK soldiers mistreated and killed detainees after the "Battle of Danny Boy" in Iraq in May 2004.

It is alleged that Iraqis were unlawfully killed at Camp Abu Naji (CAN) near Majar-al-Kabir on May 14 and 15 2004, and detainees were ill-treated there and at Shaibah Logistics Base, where they were moved to.

The claims are vigorously denied by the Ministry of Defence (MoD), which says those who died were killed on the battlefield.

Mr Al-Swaiedi, who worked as a microbiologist at a nearby hospital said he washed the body of 19-year-old Hamid after it had been handed back by British forces.

In the first of two witness statements, made in July 2010, and released today as he appeared at the inquiry, he said he found signs of torture on the teenager, including a boot-shaped bruise on his forehead, as well as a broken arm, and bullet wounds, and there were signs he had been hanged.

The 48-year-old said discrepancies between various statements he had made, and between his evidence and that of other witnesses, was due to mistakes and some had been caused by translation in the past.

Mr Al-Swaiedi said after he heard about the battle on May 14, he went to the site where he and other people searched the battlefield, finding some dead bodies.

He said he stayed until around midnight, then the next day he and other relatives went to CAN where they saw the bodies being handed over.

"We saw ambulances. British army ambulances, from a distance. Things were being handed over. It turned out that those were body bags," he said.

They travelled to the Al-Sadr Hospital, where the bodies were taken, where he witnessed an " inhuman catastrophe" as the bags were opened.

In his statement he said injuries to the bodies not only included bullet wounds, but also missing eyes and, in one case, missing genitals.

Mr Al-Swaiedi told the inquiry today that he wrote the names of those he could identify on their body bags, but some were "disfigured".

"I examined one of the martyrs, until even I put my finger in the missing eye," he said.

When Hamid's body was brought from the vehicles, Mr Al-Swaiedi said he helped washed his body.

In his July 2010 statement, the 48-year-old said his nephew's injuries included bullet holes, "signs of torture on his chest", as well as "bruises by a boot to his forehead".

He said one of his arms were broken and there was a "hole in his neck".

"I would say the primary cause of death was hanging and torture," his statement said.

The inquiry heard Hamid's death certificate mentioned torture, but nothing about hanging.

But his uncle said a mistake had been made by not including it. He also gave the same explanation when asked about discrepancies between his account of injuries he had seen on other dead bodies, and the descriptions given by other witnesses.

He also said there had been problems with translation as he had given various statements, as well as in comments made to journalists.

The inquiry has heard that insurgents ambushed the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders near the Danny Boy checkpoint on May 14 2004.

Counsel to the inquiry Jonathan Acton Davis QC said enemy dead would normally have been left on the battlefield, but 20 Iraqi bodies were taken to CAN, along with nine detainees.

It is alleged that not all 20 died on the battlefield, and at least one was killed by a British soldier after he had been returned alive to CAN.

Lawyers for nine Iraqi survivors and bereaved relatives claim they suffered "planned, calculated and trained abuses", enduring beatings, rough handling, strip searches and abuse.

Counsel for the MoD rejects the claims, saying there is a "complete lack of credibility and reliability", while lawyers for hundreds of soldiers described the allegations as "utterly groundless".

Hamid Al-Sweady's father told the inquiry that his son's injuries included marks around his neck that appeared as if he had been electrocuted.

Detainee Mahdi Jassim Abdullah Al-Behadili described how he was beaten, threatened and left fearing he would be tortured and executed.

But lawyers for the MoD and for the soldiers have questioned the accuracy of the evidence by some of the witnesses.

Al-Swaiedi inquiry: Teenager was tortured and hanged, claims his uncle - Home News - UK - The Independent

PS Gambit.. kim jong-un is your Dad :yahoo: :woot: :wave:

RIP soldier.

100 - 150 EDL on the streets in London, This can get nasty.

Expect more arrests..........

@gambit don't act like you know Everything.:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom