What's new

So what is your story? Why joined PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dislike for Indians is very commonplace around here... thank you for your candour anyway.

"For every Muslim it's Islam and Islam only. In Islam if your nation comes for you first then that is big problem."

^yep, and although it may work in Islamic countries, this (along with other theological differences) is the main source of contention and conflict between Indian muslims and everyone else (not just HIndus)

------------------------------------------

On Topic: I joined to learn about Pakistan, and, if possible, though exceedingly rare these days, have some conversations with Pakistanis about stuff.

No one hates the *Indians* in Pakistan. People hate India that consists of your army, establishment and RSS ideology. I've met many Indians in the world of gaming and had good terms. You cam check out some Indian travelers who traveled to Pakistan via European visa. Pakistanis loved them.

Salaam

Dislike for Indians is very commonplace around here... thank you for your candour anyway.

"For every Muslim it's Islam and Islam only. In Islam if your nation comes for you first then that is big problem."

^yep, and although it may work in Islamic countries, this (along with other theological differences) is the main source of contention and conflict between Indian muslims and everyone else (not just HIndus)

------------------------------------------

On Topic: I joined to learn about Pakistan, and, if possible, though exceedingly rare these days, have some conversations with Pakistanis about stuff.

Sharma ji a question.

Hypothetically speaking, If through some miraculous turn of events, Muslims become not just the ruling group again but also the majority. They enact laws and policies that essentially make the Hindus choose between following Hinduism but betraying India or converting to Islam for the good of the Indian people, what do you think Hindus should do in such a (albeit a highly unlikely) situation?

Sharmi ji, should the Hindus chose their religion or their country?

This reminds me of myself :crazy:
hahaha - you're not going to take it with you bro. We know you're not short of a few bob.

Although every time i have this sort of a convo with my dad he reminds me wealthy people are wealthy because they don't squander their money like me...lol

---------

Why did i join this forum?

I joined the old PDF as a 16 year old interested in Pakistan army, and outraged at the comments of bharati trolls. Then eventually it fell into a state of disrepair and i quit because i felt forums were consuming too much of my time and making me too negative. I had blurred the line between trolling and actually being a hate filled person.

I kept off forums for a few years and matured, then one day couldn't resist the urge to discuss about matters related to Pakistan and joined this one.

Salaam

Sharma ji a question.

Hypothetically speaking, If through some miraculous turn of events, Muslims become not just the ruling group again but also the majority. They enact laws and policies that essentially make the Hindus choose between following Hinduism but betraying India or converting to Islam for the good of the Indian people, what do you think Hindus should do in such a (albeit a highly unlikely) situation?

Sharmi ji, should the Hindus chose their religion or their country?
For the hindus, sikhs, parsis, christians, buddhists.. basically everyone else except for the ultra mazhabi sunni muslims of India ..there is no question. If asked to chose between "betraying" either religion or country.. we will stand with our country, personal beliefs can take a back seat.

Just to be clear, I'm not religious at all, nor super jingoistic about "muh country best" etc

both of those positions are quite retarded imo

trouble with a large section of IMs is, they don't like or trust anyone else, they're very insular, they hide behind secularism only because Indian so called "secularism" is not secularism at all.. it allows for them to have their sharia regarding a lot of stuff.

they will be the group most vocal against the uniform civil code when it is implemented.

everyone else will be happy to let go, or perhaps begrudgingly so.. but they will let go their silly hindu and christian laws etc.. but these guys (very religious indian muslims) will create a ruckus.

it's a tough situation.. they're just very stubborn, and that causes the rest (including shias, ismailis, bohras.. various other sects etc) and everyone else in India (hindus, xtians, parsis, sikhs..) to view them differently.

Salaam

For the hindus, sikhs, parsis, christians, buddhists.. basically everyone else except for the ultra mazhabi sunni muslims of India ..there is no question. If asked to chose between "betraying" either religion or country.. we will stand with our country, personal beliefs can take a back seat.

Just to be clear, I'm not religious at all, nor super jingoistic about "muh country best" etc

both of those positions are quite retarded imo

trouble with a large section of IMs is, they don't like or trust anyone else, they're very insular, they hide behind secularism only because Indian so called "secularism" is not secularism at all.. it allows for them to have their sharia regarding a lot of stuff.

they will be the group most vocal against the uniform civil code when it is implemented.

everyone else will be happy to let go, or perhaps begrudgingly so.. but they will let go their silly hindu and christian laws etc.. but these guys (very religious indian muslims) will create a ruckus.

it's a tough situation.. they're just very stubborn, and that causes the rest (including shias, ismailis, bohras.. various other sects etc) and everyone else in India (hindus, xtians, parsis, sikhs..) to view them differently.

Sharma ji, I think I wasn't able to clarify my question.

Let me ask it differently.

If the state of India decides to implement shariah (hardcore isis type) instead of the uniform civil code which you mentioned, would you happily accept it? It required all the non-Muslims to pay high jizziah or convert and all that.

Or would you create a ruckus?

I joined this forum almost a year ago as a 17 year old because of my interest for military tech and love for Pakistan.
Prior to joining this forum I would spend my day watching YouTube videos on military tech and Pakistans military tech. But all those videos repeated pretty much the same thing and didn’t give any useful information. I accidentally stumbled across this forum once when I was searching up Al Zarrar tank and info on it and, I found this forum than so, I signed up for it.
I’ve always wanted to join army or airforce in the future. It’s kinda hard for me because I’m overseas Pakistani but my dream is joining airforce if I don’t get in for airforce than army.

I wasn’t born in Pakistan neither have I ever lived there only visited it a couple times yet I love Pakistan a lot. I try to learn as much as I can about Pakistan on YouTube and internet since I’ve never lived there but I’m Pakistani citizen since my parents from Pakistan. My Urdu is kinda off too but I’ll fix my Urdu InshaAllah and serve my country in the future InshaAllah

I was 10 when I first found this forum because I was searching for info regarding JF 17.But joined in mid 2020 after my papers were cancelled due to Covid.I joined because of the internal security forum.

Salaam

Sharma ji, I think I wasn't able to clarify my question.

Let me ask it differently.

If the state of India decides to implement shariah (hardcore isis type) instead of the uniform civil code which you mentioned, would you happily accept it? It required all the non-Muslims to pay high jizziah or convert and all that.

Or would you create a ruckus?
salaam

ok, so.. if ever the Indian state were to fall to insane muslims like the isis types who decide to have their style of sharia. hmm

that implies all our forces have been defeated, leaders killed or captured.. essentially been run over by these lunatics.

I'd go along to get along, fake it to make it etc

no rambo here, man, from Sharma to Sharmullah it will be :sarcastic:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you were trying to draw parallels between isis rule and true secularism in India, however..

every other group, I guarantee.. will celebrate this success and evolution and progress of our secular country except a certain type of indian muslim. that's why I said it's a tough situation.

+ there's other theological factors that play on the minds of many of these highly religious types.. ("idolatry" being the worst thing ever, + a million other "rules" that nobody follows or cares for) things like this irks them greatly I'm guessing.

To end on a positive note, though.. I know many who have broken the shackles.. hindus who eat beef, muslims who are not that religious and break their own rules..

let's see what happens with India, allah khair kare :cheers:

no rambo here, man, from Sharma to Sharmullah it will be

Either you are nuts.

Or have lost your balls and can't seem to find them.

Or you are simply too desperate to stick around in this place.

The simple answer is that we will nuke this land and every living soul on it before we let Islam back in a position of power.

Be honest, if you insist on representing us here.

@Bagheera @Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Cheers, Doc

when i was a kid i was fascinated by airforce, always wanted to be pilot, got into computers and started playing flight sims at very early age, got specs at very early stage (i think grade 4 or 5) and for me the only way of "flying fighter" was through flight sims, I think i was around 14 when i stumbled across this site and got registered just to share my enthusiasm and passion, never looked back, not used to post a lot but used to absorb a lot of information. As for my user name, well it's my sir name.
Pilot ban gaye ap phir??

The simple answer is that we will nuke this land and every living soul on it before we let Islam back in a position of power.
We will see about that. But why do you care? Your people will go extinct soon because you don't know how to procreate. The United Parsi Front will give phull sapport in this regard to the Indian government by dying out, right? :D

Post 27th feb, I was looking for the authentic details of the actual events and some pics of the downed Mig and Su so came across PDF and soon realized that I should have joined the PDF a decade ago when I applied for 124 GDP cource.
:D

Salaam

salaam

ok, so.. if ever the Indian state were to fall to insane muslims like the isis types who decide to have their style of sharia. hmm

that implies all our forces have been defeated, leaders killed or captured.. essentially been run over by these lunatics.

I'd go along to get along, fake it to make it etc

no rambo here, man, from Sharma to Sharmullah it will be :sarcastic:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you were trying to draw parallels between isis rule and true secularism in India, however..

every other group, I guarantee.. will celebrate this success and evolution and progress of our secular country except a certain type of indian muslim. that's why I said it's a tough situation.

+ there's other theological factors that play on the minds of many of these highly religious types.. ("idolatry" being the worst thing ever, + a million other "rules" that nobody follows or cares for) things like this irks them greatly I'm guessing.

To end on a positive note, though.. I know many who have broken the shackles.. hindus who eat beef, muslims who are not that religious and break their own rules..

let's see what happens with India, allah khair kare :cheers:

Haha, I understand. Even if you were to accept the situation, however, it would be unwillingly and due to lack of viable options.

The point was, it's easy to declare Muslims as traitors for not being loyal to the state before being loyal to their personal beliefs when loyalty to the state is defined in a way that conforms with your personal opinions.

The moment the definition of loyalty changes to something that is diametrically opposed to your personal views/beliefs, it ceases to be about patriotism and becomes oppression/tyranny.

It would be very easy for a hardcore Muslim to be loyal in a society that matches their point of view. Similarly, it is the case with Hindus and everyone else. In today's India, it would be easier for a person to be loyal if they are Hindu because the powers that be have defined patriotism as being in accordance with hindu teachings.

I hope that clarifies my point.

Either you are nuts.

Or have lost your balls and can't seem to find them.

Or you are simply too desperate to stick around in this place.

Be honest, if you insist on representing us here.

@Bagheera @Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Cheers, Doc

Exactly my point. Hindus are loyal to the current iteration of India. If tomorrow the situation were to change in a way mentioned, it would be considered acceptable by today's standards to destroy India than give up control.

Patriotism demands the destruction of Indian Territory. So the loyalty isn't towards the land or it's people, rather the current definition of India.

If that definition is threatened, the people and lands of India may be destroyed.

Joined the forum as a teenager about a decade ago because of an inherent interest in geoplotics and Pakistan affairs, spent the first few years being very vocal then grew up and became a silent observer on this forum because I dont see much point in arguing with wannabe know it all bratty teenagers anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom