What's new

Smoking Scorpions in Pakistan WTF???

_NOBODY_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Smoking Scorpions in Pakistan

The dry and arid Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region – home to the mighty black scorpion – has emerged as the epicentre of a rare drug culture. People in Pakistan’s borderlands are no strangers to narcotics; the Soviet-Afghan war in the ‘80s made sure of that. But scorpion venom is a wildcard drug ripping through communities that no one knows what to do with.

People who have smoked it say the high is powerful and can last for days. But it’s not a cool party drug done by the rich and famous.

VICE travelled across Peshawar, Mattani and Dir to speak to users, researchers, a former narcotics-control officer and a journalist to understand why people smoke scorpion venom and how it’s changed their lives.

@Goenitz @VCheng @FuturePAF @Meengla @Bleek @TNT @LeGenD @ThunderCat @Menace2Society @waz

Tribes are good at inventing new narcotics.
Sell it and then go to Hajj on this money 😆
On a side note I saw this type of drug use in the new Maula Jatt movie.
This drug is insanely harmful, as soon as you smoke a bit of it you will lose your sanity for at least a week and you will be lucky if none of your organs fail.

What scorpion specie did he smoke?
i have no idea sir but as i was born in city of saints . i have seen many jogis saints malangs call it secret smoke . letter i have know that they sit together and smoke lizards and scorpions as charas did not give them pleasure after using it many years .

Here in Oregon, USA, recently, certain mushrooms called psilocybin were legalized for therapeutic use. We don't know its effect yet. A few years back Cannabis (Marijuana) was legalized, and it is being used by some people with no great impact. The worst drugs, legally available, by far, still are nicotine and alcohol.
800px-Psilocybe_semilanceata_6514.jpg

has emerged as the epicentre of a rare drug culture.

Various types of hallucinogens and psychoactive drugs occurring throughout the natural world have been used by humans in various forms for centuries, nothing new here.

This drug is insanely harmful, as soon as you smoke a bit of it you will lose your sanity for at least a week and you will be lucky if none of your organs fail.

Sounds good

Is it addictive ?

Smoking Scorpions in Pakistan

The dry and arid Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region – home to the mighty black scorpion – has emerged as the epicentre of a rare drug culture. People in Pakistan’s borderlands are no strangers to narcotics; the Soviet-Afghan war in the ‘80s made sure of that. But scorpion venom is a wildcard drug ripping through communities that no one knows what to do with.

People who have smoked it say the high is powerful and can last for days. But it’s not a cool party drug done by the rich and famous.

VICE travelled across Peshawar, Mattani and Dir to speak to users, researchers, a former narcotics-control officer and a journalist to understand why people smoke scorpion venom and how it’s changed their lives.

@Goenitz @VCheng @FuturePAF @Meengla @Bleek @TNT @LeGenD @ThunderCat @Menace2Society @waz
Saw the villain smoke that sh!t in the flick maula jatt based on 18th century punjab..which means the practice is here for a while.

They say the high can last for a month lolz. Smoking such stuff have been around since long but what worries me the most is the use of methamphetamine in the new generation. Nowadays party pills are very common but most morons dont know these pills actually contain methamphetamine or ice.

Back
Top Bottom