What's new

Smokers' Joint

Hey Jon,

You have answer in your question. Go for a married life with lovely, aggressive and intelligent lady. This is the only proven desi totka bro. Btw i have quit this habit some 4 years ago. ;)

How you became an expert on marital life? :woot:

I think a lot of people who work in the IT sector smoke. Must be the stress... :confused:

time to lit my 3 and the last cig of the day and probably for the coming weeks gf is coming back :fie:

Haha.. i just ran to the nearest petrol station to get smokes... smokin 1 already...

for a change smoking black today
bigdjrmblack.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

how much does a sobranie cost you there pn

How you became an expert on marital life? :woot:

I didn't claim it! Being an observer in society you can judge or misjudge an act or trend thus have every right to give your thought. It was a bit sarcastic. Your wife can't persuade you if yourself do not have the will power. And if one has an aggressive wife?:devil:he will be ultimately pushed for smoking heroin :lol: 4 years ago i was an occasional smoker which i quit. That was my will, no body's force. And you know how m an independent in my decisions. m coming within minutes to ya.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom