What's new

Smokers' Joint

I thought you stopped smoking? :confused:

Nothing beats Benson though :hang2:

.:) Can't help it. Some people bring Benson occasionally here. Those become our gem then. Otherwise marlboro is the only brand I can inhale.. Wt about u?

Yes its been 8 + years , in the middle there was a 2 year gap due to abroad studies.

How else do u explain me glued in front of the stupid computers.

Anyway markets over, pockets full... im offf.. catchya later.got other things to take care of ( trades are not the only earnings)..

anyway 1 more info: todays buys and sell were jp power, voltas and BHEL futures... all ended good from the levels i bought.

Debating in some thread caused a loss of some 6000 , because JP shoot while i was talking... so mixing both can be sometimes dangerous....

hello :)

can you recommend any sites, amount of start up money needed, some tricks that a nub might get caught on? Thanks in advance.

@Experts ;)- Read a new today that Skunk weed will be banned in Amsterdam. Care to explain what that is?

@Experts ;)- Read a new today that Skunk weed will be banned in Amsterdam. Care to explain what that is?

idk about that, but i think they will reopen coffee shops for tourists again. They closed it when the new government came to power a few months ago. Now it appears they gave the decision power to municipalities.

#edit:

Holland to ban sale of 'skunk' marijuana in coffee shops

Anyhow, most of Europe now knows how to grow indoors, all due to the years of ganja tourism. So, we will still have skunk. :D

idk about that, but i think they will reopen coffee shops for tourists again. They closed it when the new government came to power a few months ago. Now it appears they gave the decision power to municipalities.

Mate - how different this one is from its weaker brothers? :D

Mate - how different this one is from its weaker brothers? :D

you cant tell the diff. between outdoor and indoor?

#edit:

To me outdoor just sucks, because of its lower thc content you have to put more in, and after that more tobacco in order for it to burn properly. You end up with this huge joints that by the time im finished with it i feel like a smoked salmon. not because im so high but because i had to inhale so much smoke for 20 minutes.
Im a much bigger fan of indoor skunk, you can make little joints that are finished in 5 mins and give a better bang then that outdoor abomination of a joint.

hope that clears it up. :D

^^
mine is better!

Old-Man-With-Joint.jpg

@wasm95 Buddy no need to post these pics on this thread. Its a choice, no matter good or bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello :)

can you recommend any sites, amount of start up money needed, some tricks that a nub might get caught on? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late reply, but talks regarding money markets are monitored these days because of obvious reasons.

I wont be able to provide any info regarding it , here.

Back
Top Bottom