What's new

Smart diplomacy of Begum Khaleda Zia

Before embarking on the tour, Khaleda Zia should seek complete stoppage of BSF killings on our borders as well as trial of past BSF killers and compensation for the victims.

And legalising border passing, allow smuggling, allow migrants to allow dreams for greater bangladesh...
Is it enough?

An answer that avoids everything that I have written .....

I am talking against the stance the Jamaatis have taken here in unision against BKZ's visit to India. This group includes you. You do not have to shout what Party you belong to. Your posts open your leaning. You are the one vey dedicated Jamaati trying to undo BD independence by proving it is a worthless country that India is always kicking when the reality is sooooo different although you try to paint 1971 murders as nothing. Can you deny it? What a hypocrisy!!!!!!!!

utter nonsense. Speaking like a true awami leaguer! jamatis are too weak to control Tareq! It was Tareq's friend Mamun and his uncle who brought disgrace for Tareq Plus he was defamed in a planned way by caretaker Govt....... Less than 5% Bangladeshis follow Jamat...

I am talking against the stance the Jamaatis have taken here in unision against BKZ's visit to India. This group includes you. You do not have to shout what Party you belong to. Your posts open your leaning. You are the one vey dedicated Jamaati trying to undo BD independence by proving it is a worthless country that India is always kicking when the reality is sooooo different although you try to paint 1971 murders as nothing. Can you deny it? What a hypocrisy!!!!!!!!

The only obvious inference is that you are a RAW agent and I am not a Jamaati ......

utter nonsense. Speaking like a true awami leaguer! jamatis are too weak to control Tareq! It was Tareq's friend Mamun and his uncle who brought disgrace for Tareq Plus he was defamed in a planned way by caretaker Govt....... Less than 5% Bangladeshis follow Jamat...

We all know that Mamun had RAW links through his girlfriend or wife that worked for a private TV channel ......

However, Katmollah fundamentalists like you belong to Jamaat.

We are living in a position between two future super power. BNP cannot ignore the situation and global geo politics reality that she bent to come to a compromise with India and also continue her good relation with China.

However, Katmollah fundamentalists like you belong to Jamaat.

I like the name Katmollah! Thanks. I defend everyone - Shia, Sunni, Salafi, Muslim Brotherhood, Tablighi, Hijbut Tahrir, Jamat, Islami Oikkyo Jot!! I will also support you if non muslims attack you!!!

We are living in a position between two future super power. BNP cannot ignore the situation and global geo politics reality that she bent to come to a compromise with India and also continue her good relation with China.

Just curious. How many times Zia Ur Rahman went to India???

Just don't understand how the Jamat who were responsible for widespread killing in 1971 grew into a strong political party in Bangladesh

Actually Jamat was very small party in 1971 they star their work here in 1956 though founded in 1941 in united India . we all have to remember jamat lost all sit in then east Pakistan and lost security money in most seats . they hardly had 15~20 thousand supporter then . still Jamat is not a big party like BNP Or BAL but consider third biggest party if we consider root level situation of the party ..

The only obvious inference is that you are a RAW agent and I am not a Jamaati ......

We all know that Mamun had RAW links through his girlfriend or wife that worked for a private TV channel ......

We also know how Tareque had employed his young (Basur) cronies as State Ministers duriing the last BNP term, and I can also attest that almost all of them were recommended by the Jamaat high command. Please do not talk here about RAW and others. Talk about Jamaat and supporters like you who are even against the BNP high command decision to send BKZ to India.

Here a guy like you is insulting her that she is doing so in order to become the PM. Why it is so bad if she wins the election and becomes the PM? No BNP man will ever criticize this visit. Only the die-hard Jamaatis and Awami Leagures can do it. When it is self interest AL and Jamaat can become twin brothers, isn't it? We have seen it in 2006 when these two parties fought together for a CTG system.

I wonder if Jamaat will also betray this time and go to poll without a CTG if AL promises its leaders will be freed after the election. Jamaat can manage quite a few seats in this arranged election. Jamaat has no character, it is just like AL.

I like the name Katmollah! Thanks. I defend everyone - Shia, Sunni, Salafi, Muslim Brotherhood, Tablighi, Hijbut Tahrir, Jamat, Islami Oikkyo Jot!! I will also support you if non muslims attack you!!!

probably Just once .

I hope you understand what does it mean by T.P.O? Places have remained same, but time and occasion have changed. It is illogical to say because Zia did not visit, therefore, BKZ also should not visit. People, even normal people, must have flexible mind, and politicians must be more flexible than others. Flexibility pays dividends to a politician's country.

Now, tell me why BKZ should not visit India, which is our neighbour? We depend too much on India for our supply of raw materials, food as well as water, we should not forget it. Anyway, who can do reasoning with a woman, an Indian and a kathmollah? Their basic thinking form is same, they are inflexible.

Don't preach me about your religion crap and Hindu Muslim thing, OK? Talk like a human being and not like an inhuman Mollah. Do not also support demolishing Mandirs. Learn better things in life and then advise others. Your religious crap is unsellable. Why are you going to a medical school when you believe camel urine can cure all the diseases?

I hope you understand what does it mean by T.P.O? Places have remained same, but time and occasion have changed. It is illogical to say because Zia did not visit, therefore, BKZ also should not visit. People, even normal people, must have flexible mind, and politicians must be more flexible than others. Flexibility pays dividends to a politician's country.

Now, tell me why BKZ should not visit India, which is our neighbour? We depend too much on India for our supply of raw materials, food as well as water, we should not forget it. Anyway, who can do reasoning with a woman, an Indian and a kathmollah? Their basic thinking form is same, they are inflexible.

Here is your problem, you assume too much!! i never said anything against BKZ's visit to India, all i want is a balanced and clean equal India-Hasina, India-BNP relationship.

I believe her present visit is a part of india's damage control policy!! And BKZ is going there to use her cards. She is a politician and it is expected from her. I was trying to justify her visit by asking about Zia;s visit. But as usual it went over your head.

Don't preach me about your religion crap and Hindu Muslim thing, OK? Talk like a human being and not like an inhuman Mollah. Do not also support demolishing Mandirs. Learn better things in life and then advise others. Your religious crap is unsellable. Why are you going to a medical school when you believe camel urine can cure all the diseases?

"I love family, i will protect them" doesnt mean i hate my neighbors. Typical indian mentality who consider any islamist threat to them, Just grow up.

Bangladesh is a weak nation, because it had gone through one of the most atrocious battles of all time-The Liberation War. Massacres from both sides like today happening in Syria was common. The more disastrous was the ruling Govt.s till now. All of them are uneducated with no hopes. The don't have future policies and they don't know how to even talk in right pattern. For them, Bangladeshi Engineers are jobless in homeland and even have to struggle in foreign countries cause they don't know they have to take initiatives for student welfare. Their current student politics and student handling parties are the worst ever in Bengali history. And I wonder they may even have time to hold a plan to annex any part of India! Impossible. They are doing the same thing Indian politicians are doing-getting reach and they are not satisfied even with Everest worth monetary. They want more! Give them some Cola. Those are some conspiracy theories and falsehood to legalise Ethnic suppression in India and to spread Xenophobia across the states. Modi's BJP is behind this and they are always active in media and always keeping Islamophobia as hot topic. Apparently, India may turn out like Nigeria or even worse and can be even enslaved by foreign forces while they can take the lead of the world. People should understand it and please stop so called religious wars. Bangladesh and India both will be destroyed even we fight each other. :flame::flame:

Bangladesh is a weak nation, because it had gone through one of the most atrocious battles of all time-The Liberation War. Massacres from both sides like today happening in Syria was common. The more disastrous was the ruling Govt.s till now. All of them are uneducated with no hopes. The don't have future policies and they don't know how to even talk in right pattern. For them, Bangladeshi Engineers are jobless in homeland and even have to struggle in foreign countries cause they don't know they have to take initiatives for student welfare. Their current student politics and student handling parties are the worst ever in Bengali history. And I wonder they may even have time to hold a plan to annex any part of India! Impossible. They are doing the same thing Indian politicians are doing-getting reach and they are not satisfied even with Everest worth monetary. They want more! Give them some Cola. Those are some conspiracy theories and falsehood to legalise Ethnic suppression in India and to spread Xenophobia across the states. Modi's BJP is behind this and they are always active in media and always keeping Islamophobia as hot topic. Apparently, India may turn out like Nigeria or even worse and can be even enslaved by foreign forces while they can take the lead of the world. People should understand it and please stop so called religious wars. Bangladesh and India both will be destroyed even we fight each other. :flame::flame:

i see u use a jp flag.. i m assuming u are writing in japanese and then google translating it cuz seriously mate, i don't understand a word of it :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom