Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani-Model-Ayyan-Ali-In-Western-Outfits-0018.jpg

images

Ayyan+Ali+14+www.mixwix69.org.jpg

Ayyan-Ali-Photos-Pictures-Images-Hot-pakistani-top-Model05.jpg
You posted in a wrong thread bro :D

Indians been fantasizing about Pakistani men since 1947 .:lol:

indian women always going mad for pakistani men. here in uk my 2 brothers have 2 be warned all the time not to talk much 2 indian girls who always chasing after them. once my pakistani friend had to complain 2 his manager when indian girl started stalking him. mostly hindu girls

Pictures of the small time indian hoe actress?-

Rest assured the small time Indian starlet makes more money that Afridi and just wants a boy-toy to amuse herself. :smitten:

Rest assured the small time Indian starlet makes more money that Afridi and just wants a boy-toy to amuse herself. :smitten:
Afridi makes more money than you- shame on you- :bunny:

Wrong thread title, it should be: Afridi got fcuked even by a nobody! :drag:

Last edited:
After reading her tweet above. That's one stupid a55 bimbo. No class.

You dream
Afridi makes more money than you- shame on you-

Pakistanis don't make all that much money. I have had bankers from Karachi brag to me about their pay, expecting me to fall off the chair. Seemed like peanuts to me. And I don't make all that much relative to my contemporaries. So I would say that you are delusional to think that Afridi makes a LOT of money. Silly Pakistani endorsements don't pay all that much. Of course, I am sure your military/bureaucrat/politician kleptocracy rakes in the moolah!!!:coffee:

Pakistanis don't make all that much money. I have had bankers from Karachi brag to me about their pay, expecting me to fall off the chair. Seemed like peanuts to me. And I don't make all that much relative to my contemporaries. So I would say that you are delusional to think that Afridi makes a LOT of money. Silly Pakistani endorsements don't pay all that much. Of course, I am sure your military/bureaucrat/politician kleptocracy rakes in the moolah!!!:coffee:

And I have seen bharatis like you who claim to be all richie rich but live in slums. On internet every Indian is a millionaire and a 6 feet macho man. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom