Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Small time Indian actress claims Afridi for herself
10 HOURS AGO BY NEWS DESK
lala1.jpg

Bhopal-born small time Indian actress and model Arshi Khan has opened up a new controversy claiming that she has slept with Pakistani cricket star Shahid Afridi.

Earlier, when the Indian media picked at her alleged relation with the star batsman, he called the news absurd and said that he had no time for something like this.

Afridi aka Boom Boom has been entertaining cricket lovers for around 18 years. He is recognised as one of the ‘living legends of the game’.

On the other hand, Arshi Khan is a small time model and actress and till the point where she claimed that she had had sex with Afridi, no one even knew who she was.

She took to twitter on September 8 and wrote an angry message for her audience.

“Yes, I had sex with Afridi! Do I need the Indian media’s permission to sleep with someone? It’s my personal life. For me it was love,” she tweeted.

The model, who is said to grab public attention by indulging in such behavior, had previously claimed that she was friends with the cricketer.

That’s not all; she has also previously claimed that Radhe Maa (religious Indian spiritual leader) was running a prostitution racket. Before that she had slapped a Bhojpuri film producer. She later revealed that the producer was touching her inappropriately which resulted in her slapping the man.

At this point the authenticity of the account has not been confirmed. Investigation is still underway to confirm whether the account is real or not.

Sources also claim that the Indian media is behind dragging Afridi in the scandal. They say that this was a ploy to help Arshi Khan make a place for herself in the film industry.

Shahid Afridi has not yet responded to the claims made by the Indian model.

Pakistan Today
Dedicated to telling the news as it is

Sharing
TagsArshi Khan, Boom Boom,India, Pakistan, Sex,shahid afridi

Lala ab bhabi say literation kay liay tayar rahein :butcher:

Jab sey mien zara sa badnaam ho gaya khudaa qasam mera bada naam ho gaya...before this no one knows Arshi Khan but after this here we are discussing this cheap pros...te aunty...

Why give her attention! Just forget it

It is pressure tactic for upcoming T20 worldcup in India as soon you will see authorities asking for Afridi to come for Investigation. Some how between the lines it is clear Indians are always scared of Pakistan and this type of drama`s are created to distract.

Interesting.

Why do you think they call him " BOOM BOOM AFRIDI "

seriously, slums girls of Pakistan are even beautiful than this.... what the hell!
are they so easy to sleep with and then later they come to media to get famouse .. i think indian sud keep an eye on their ladies not to get close to Pakistani cricket players.... where there is no cricket indian media bring players with lame contervercies...

Interesting.

Why do you think they call him " BOOM BOOM AFRIDI "
lol sud be " Bang Bang Afridi "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom