What's new

Size of Pakistan’s economy is $313.13 billion, says SBP

bangladesh economy is already bigger than pakistan karan.......this figure of 313 billion is calculated at the rate of 108 rs per dollar........while the current rate rate of dollar is 128

Yaa i didn't realise that the 313 billion dollar figure is based on end of June and pakistan rupees gone rock bottom standing almost 130 PKR to dollar.

Can any one confirm that Bangladesh economy= pakistan economy now !!!

@Maarkhoor @tps77 @LoveIcon @Max @UKBengali @bluesky @Bilal9

This means pakistan GDP figure is some how between 280-290 billion dollar, considering depreciation in July !!!

@KAMDEV @Suriya @ranjeet @Robinhood Pandey

bangladesh economy is already bigger than pakistan karan.......this figure of 313 billion is calculated at the rate of 108 rs per dollar........while the current rate rate of dollar is 128
Here you go an other Amartya Sen.:crazy:

its 263 billion dollars at the current rate

"The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) used a period average month-to-month exchange rate to calculate the GDP, which according to calculations came to around Rs108 to the US dollar. With the rupee having weakened further, the size of the economy is likely to have shrunk even more in dollar terms. "

Bangladesh economy= pakistan economy now !!!
Indians are happy !!!!
a2fd5e25605de6700a1e90e23713cbc9.jpg

Every one make fun of bangladesh economy in pdf especially many pakistani's few years back, look at their growth and pakistan start realizing slowly that bangladesh economy is eclipsing pakistan economy to become 2nd largest economy in South Asia.Many pakistani still could not digest now that they are exporting more and 4 times forex reserves...

Relax, this forum is for discussion.Pakistan grown 9 billion dollar as per above article and is that also a stupid figures ! It is coming from SPB and not some random source guy.When i check bangladesh figures, comes almost 36 billion dollar and added from 2017 to 2018.They are little smaller economy than pakistan.They are 285 billion dollar as estimation in 2018 and so the gap between both economies is around 28 billion dollar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Bangladesh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

This a food for thought as reveals that Bangladesh is growing exactly 4 times than pakistan in dollar terms.This is mainly because of depreciation of your rupee against dollar.Now it stands 130 pakistani rupee to a dollar and remain record low

https://arynews.tv/en/pakistani-rupee-hits-record-low-at-rs-130/

@Starlord @Crystal-Clear @Salza

I know India is huge and growing approximately 27 times than pakistan in dollar figures.But it is also a food for thought that Bangladesh is growing 4 times than pakistan, though they are little smaller economy than yours.

@Umair Nawaz

Let's assume that Bangladesh adding another 36 billion in coming year, then one can assume that

Bangladesh economy= Pakistan economy in and around 2020

Bangladesh forex reserves is also around 4 times more than pakistan and its export figure much higher than pakistan.

@Kami leone
:rofl:so Pakistan's economy is now 313.13 billion not 305 or 310 that i assumed. With a growth rate of now @5.8 more again then i assumed to be at 5.3 to 5.6

Aha so i can only assume what will happen post 2030 with full functional CPEC adding a permanent 2% atleast.

In per capita income in next 2 decades we will get our right place back viz a viz yr country ie even more per capita then yrs.....Che che che

its 263 billion dollars at the current rate

"The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) used a period average month-to-month exchange rate to calculate the GDP, which according to calculations came to around Rs108 to the US dollar. With the rupee having weakened further, the size of the economy is likely to have shrunk even more in dollar terms. "

This is a disaster.Now they have pay imf in 2019, which again going to be much worse ahead to come.So 263 billion dollar means many economies already overtook pakistan(i am not considering the growth rate and their currency value against dollars to those economies) ...

Because India do not want unstable pakistan as its neighbour, like you consider and worried unstable afghanistan as your western neighbour.Though relation with pakistan is worse, but still we do good business in pakistan as far as bollywood films are concerned(earning more than pakistani films in pakistan).
It is matter of affordability. Pak can afford the imported Bollywood movies but BD cannot.It means Pak and Pakistanis are richer than BD and BDees.

:rofl:so Pakistan's economy is now 313.13 billion not 305 or 310 that i assumed. With a growth rate of now @5.8 more again then i assumed to be at 5.3 to 5.6

Aha so i can only assume what will happen post 2030 with full functional CPEC adding a permanent 2% atleast.

In per capita income in next 2 decades we will get our right place back viz a viz yr country ie even more per capita then yrs.....Che che che

Lol we are growing 27 times than pakistan in dollars....now Bangladesh likely overtook pakistan economy as per statistics.

These are the "Official" figures and do not include "cash only" dealings. Cash only dealings means they have "no record". The size of the Pakistan economy, specially the black economy is much, much bigger. There were some estimations done in the past where the size of the 'Black economy' was 10 times the size of the official economy in Pakistan.

10 times? Black economy is 3 trillion US $ you say? So bigger than France and UK. Do you see something off here?

Lol we are growing 27 times than pakistan in dollars....now Bangladesh likely overtook pakistan economy as per statistics.
kid! stats lie most of the time...i can even pay the TIME magazine and make them write abt me positively........Thats what yr former BJP government did in wajpaee era.

We r doubling up on everything i said yesterday and in terms of GDP we r already way ahead of them and soon to cross u even in per capita income. or nominal PPP GDP.

What yr talking abt Dollars is just a temporary thing, we had the biggest corrupt n money launderers in our country for the past 10 years since 2008.....And now they r being punished in corruption unlike in yr country where the people named in panama papers roaming freely and r still evading taxes by keeping their excessive money in off shore accounts and businesses. We r soon to bring that all money back to Pakistan.

That rupee to dollar ratio which is beyond 120 will automatically fall to 70 in next coming years, im not worried abt that.....

As far as we r concern, everything is working according to plan.

But question is, it it for u?? we will like i said will surpass u in 2 decades as we were pre 2004 since 1947

Dont engage with this dis illusioned hindu taxi driver in US, who has nothing else to do over there.

Indians are happy let them be happy . They dont use argument of Pakistan being a terrorist state any more, they wont use this term of economical collapse of Pakistan in few years time , mean while they can have fun.

kid! stats lie most of the time...i can even pay the TIME magazine and make them write abt me positively........Thats what yr former BJP government did in wajpaee era.

We r doubling up on everything i said yesterday and in terms of GDP we r already way ahead of them and soon to cross u even in per capita income. or nominal PPP GDP.

What yr talking abt Dollars is just a temporary thing, we had the biggest corrupt n money launderers in our country for the past 10 years since 2008.....And now they r being punished in corruption unlike in yr country where the people named in panama papers roaming freely and r still evading taxes by keeping their excessive money in off shore accounts and businesses. We r soon to bring that all money back to Pakistan.

That rupee to dollar ratio which is beyond 120 will automatically fall to 70 in next coming years, im not worried abt that.....

As far as we r concern, everything is working according to plan.

But question is, it it for u?? we will like i said will surpass u in 2 decades as we were pre 2004 since 1947

I appreciate your spirit , when country is going bankrupt, but holding firm that every thing is fine...

Such over confidence done more harm than good and facing the music that Bangladesh economy likely overtook pakistan economy as of today ! While going through such over confidence, but later found that bangladesh forex reserve is 4 times than pakistan and exports much higher.

10 times? Black economy is 3 trillion US $ you say? So bigger than France and UK. Do you see something off here?

You have to realize that they try to compete with Indian economy and those fudged figures raise from no where and with out any statistical evidence....

Dont engage with this dis illusioned hindu taxi driver in US, who has nothing else to do over there.

Indians are happy let them be happy . They dont use argument of Pakistan being a terrorist state any more, they wont use this term of economical collapse of Pakistan in few years time , mean while they can have fun.

I am taxi driver or not, but does not change the fact that pakistan rupees is under free fall and 2nd most depreciated currency in the world after Lira.

@Reichsmarschall @Areesh @undercover JIX

I appreciate your spirit , when country is going bankrupt, but holding firm that every thing is fine...

Such over confidence done more harm than good and facing the music that Bangladesh economy likely overtook pakistan economy as of today ! While going through such over confidence, but later found that bangladesh forex reserve is 4 times than pakistan and exports much higher.

You have to realize that they try to compete with Indian economy and those fudged figures raise from no where and with out any statistical evidence....

I am taxi driver or not, but does not change the fact that pakistan rupees is under free fall and 2nd most depreciated currency in the world after Lira.

@Reichsmarschall @Areesh @undercover JIX
Dont quote me again. Nobody listens to you at home?? Why do you keep quoting me??

What do you want me to say to you that you ll spare my life?? INDIA IS SUPER POWER, PAKISTAN IS FAILED STATE . happy now??

Go f@@@ yourself now.

Back
Top Bottom