What's new

Singapore Armed Forces

@Lux de Veritas :

i understand your concern and paranoia for what the Indonesian and Malaysian planned/ implied to plan about singapore...
but your utter lack of respect and disgust toward the Chinese Peranakan,,, is disgusting to say the least

you paint them all as if they are a disgrace for Singapore... your way of thinking remind me of someone with a funny mustache from Berlin and Moscow

We have even better AWACS than USA. We are using Israel Phalcon on top of Gulfstream G550 that PRC wanted to buy (and eventually got it as KJ is Phalcon).

I have posted our Phalcon in the previous post but it wont harm posting it again. We have 4 Phalcon and at least one of our Phalcon is 24 hours on the sky.

At least a few of our fighter plane is 24 hours on the sky.

What to do if you are your neighbor is Malaysia who keep masturabating their mind trying to make themselves as radical as possible. These people can take offence on small matter like you accidentally pour pork soup on them.

111_Sqn_G550_CAEW.JPG

@Lux de Veritas :

i understand your concern and paranoia for what the Indonesian and Malaysian planned/ implied to plan about singapore...
but your utter lack of respect and disgust toward the Chinese Peranakan,,, is disgusting to say the least

you paint them all as if they are a disgrace for Singapore... your way of thinking remind me of someone with a funny mustache from Berlin and Moscow

I have no disrespect for Peranakan just that non Chinese yourselves do not know how Chinese are so good and generally can take racial joke easily.

There is not a single case of Chinese bashing up Peranakan. Peranakan despite lorded on us and having exhorbitant advantages in all institution never incur any riot from Chinese, other than some soft soft grumbling .

We have even better AWACS than USA. We are using Israel Phalcon on top of Gulfstream G550 that PRC wanted to buy (and eventually got it as KJ is Phalcon).

I have posted our Phalcon in the previous post but it wont harm posting it again. We have 4 Phalcon and at least one of our Phalcon is 24 hours on the sky.

At least a few of our fighter plane is 24 hours on the sky.

What to do if you are your neighbor is Malaysia who keep masturabating their mind trying to make themselves as radical as possible. These people can take offence on small matter like you accidentally pour pork soup on them.

111_Sqn_G550_CAEW.JPG
I see ... wow 4x Phalcon + 24x F-15SG + 80x F-16(most F16C/D) +49x F-5 ... it looks Singapore has the strongest Airforce in Southeast Asia, Next is Vietnam Airforce. U has a very interesting Airforce, GOOD ! Any Airforce military base pics, where to park them in Singapore ?

Coward white man surrender to Japan after fighting around 50 days.

BritishSurrender.jpg

I would like to correct you @Lux de Veritas . The Battle of Singapore started on the 8th of February and officially ended on the 15th of February, 1942 when the Malaya Command surrendered to the Imperial Japanese 25th Army , under command of Gen. Yamashita.

Within some 7 days, some 80,000 British soldiers were defeated by the 25th Imperial Army, a force of only 36,000. Within 7 days the Bastion of British Power in the East succumbed to the Japanese Empire. It collapsed fast, but not as fast as say the French Indochina Command, which the Imperial Army conquered in less than 5 days.

I see ... wow 4x Phalcon + 24x F-15SG + 80x F-16(most F16C/D) ... it looks Singapore has the strongest Airforce in Southeast Asia. GOOD ! Any Airforce military base pics, where to park them in Singapore ?

For a 600++ sqkm tiny red dot like Singapore, we have now 4 airbase. And the interesting thing is when we look at our airbase from the sky, you wont see single plane parking, they are all inside camouflage bunkers and enemies wont know where is it.

Our air force, and Army has depot overseas, especially Taiwan. Even when enemies bomb us into stone age, we will still have weapon to fight back.

I would like to correct you @Lux de Veritas . The Battle of Singapore started on the 8th of February and officially ended on the 15th of February, 1942 when the Malaya Command surrendered to the Imperial Japanese 25th Army , under command of Gen. Yamashita.

Within some 7 days, some 80,000 British soldiers were defeated by the 25th Imperial Army, a force of only 36,000. Within 7 days the Bastion of British Power in the East succumbed to the Japanese Empire. It collapsed fast, but not as fast as say the French Indochina Command, which the Imperial Army conquered in less than 5 days.

What I mean is Malaya campaign. The battle of Singapore last even shorter.

For a 600++ sqkm tiny red dot like Singapore, we have now 4 airbase. And the interesting thing is when we look at our airbase from the sky, you wont see single plane parking, they are all inside camouflage bunkers and enemies wont know where is it.

Our air force, and Army has depot overseas, especially Taiwan. Even when enemies bomb us into stone age, we will still have weapon to fight back.

LOL ... the Chinese is SMART ! :enjoy:

Sure. The Malayan Campaign was , in my opinion, showed how a much superior British Force (140,000) was defeated by a much smaller Adversary (The Imperial Japanese 25th Army, supported by the Imperial Guard Division , a force of some 70,000 strong). This is the reason why Gen. Yamashita is rendered today as "The Tiger of Malaya".

Anyways, in regards to the actual fighting in the Malayan Campaign and in the actual Battle for Singapore, the British Army's dependence on foreign conscripts was readily made evident, as similar to the force she sent to China during the Boxer Rebellion some decades prior. It was a dependence on 1-2 British divisions, the rest were conscripts from India (Sikhs, Nepali Gurkhas, and some Malay conscripts), Australia , New Zealand and Canada.

One factor that was instrumental to Singapore's collapse was the naval blockade that was subjected on her by the Imperial Navy, and subsequent naval-invasion conducted by the Honor Guards' Division. The pincer strike on Singapore exposed the island's weakness -- naval. This is a diadem strategem that remains to this day and is one of the reasons why Singapore's Navy, today, remains one of the strongest in Southeast Asia. The moment it looses naval pre-eminence and capability to counter any naval threats that may project blockade points and naval landings -- is counter-intuitive for Singapore's Defense Mandate. The shame of the British in 1942' is a lesson that remains quite pertinent to the Singaporeans of the present.

I see ... wow 4x Phalcon + 24x F-15SG + 80x F-16(most F16C/D) +49x F-5 ... it looks Singapore has the strongest Airforce in Southeast Asia, Next is Vietnam Airforce. U has a very interesting Airforce, GOOD ! Any Airforce military base pics, where to park them in Singapore ?

That is ONE suspicious line! lol

That moment & pic sure makes every Asian's chest swell with pride[Specially Indians]

By the way, I must add something. The British were defeated in Singapore but their spirits were, indeed, remarkable during the occupation period. There is a clip in the 1957 movie "Bridge of the River Kwai" that renders this. There is a scene where Col. Saito finds an incorrigible British Col. Nicholson, played by the late Alac Guiness.

:)

The Bridge on the River Kwai (1/8) Movie CLIP - The Coward's Code (1957) HD - YouTube

Sure. The Malayan Campaign was , in my opinion, showed how a much superior British Force (140,000) was defeated by a much smaller Adversary (The Imperial Japanese 25th Army, supported by the Imperial Guard Division , a force of some 70,000 strong). This is the reason why Gen. Yamashita is rendered today as "The Tiger of Malaya".

Anyways, in regards to the actual fighting in the Malayan Campaign and in the actual Battle for Singapore, the British Army's dependence on foreign conscripts was readily made evident, as similar to the force she sent to China during the Boxer Rebellion some decades prior. It was a dependence on 1-2 British divisions, the rest were conscripts from India (Sikhs, Nepali Gurkhas, and some Malay conscripts), Australia , New Zealand and Canada.

One factor that was instrumental to Singapore's collapse was the naval blockade that was subjected on her by the Imperial Navy, and subsequent naval-invasion conducted by the Honor Guards' Division. The pincer strike on Singapore exposed the island's weakness -- naval. This is a diadem strategem that remains to this day and is one of the reasons why Singapore's Navy, today, remains one of the strongest in Southeast Asia. The moment it looses naval pre-eminence and capability to counter any naval threats that may project blockade points and naval landings -- is counter-intuitive for Singapore's Defense Mandate. The shame of the British in 1942' is a lesson that remains quite pertinent to the Singaporeans of the present.

Actually the defeat is not really British. It is Indians. British seems to like Indians so much that there is a lot of cover up for them. The Malayan campaign British soldiers in some estimate is up to 40-60% Indians.

The memoirs of White man and Japanese veterans in Malayan campaigns are littered with lines that attribute Indians having lousy soldiering qualities.

The Indians behave exactly the same way like their ancestors during Muslim invasion, They join the enemies. The culprit and the chap who persuaded Indians to backstab British was Subhas Chandra Bose and he is now still widely revered in India. Numerous Indians road buildings and one international airport carry the name of this Nazi.

He is the epitome of cowardice violent and Hindutva.

The naval blockage could not have cause the collapse of Singapore. We are the biggest UK ammo dump in the far east. The Imperial Army are the one who run out of supplies as they need to supply from Japan.

The fall of Singapore is due to cowardice.

Wow after watch it again, it's a Boeing boom type air refueling system ... u know @Singapore @Lux de Veritas we need a deep cooperation, pls let us(mainland of China) just watch it inside KC-135 and we can send back 2x China version KC-135 for u. :azn:

799px-RSAF_Boeing_KC-135R_Stratotanker_Pryde.jpg

The Gurkha unit of Singapore.

In my opinion, Chinese taking over Singapore is a big accident and chance. The British would rather deliver us to Indians and Malay Islamofascist. The military units of Singapore during British time are compose in large numbers by Indians. The vestige is still there. We still recruit Gurkha from Nepal.

The Gurkha in Singapore are quasi special forces and they are a highly equipped military unit but they are under the control of police.

They can be identify by their funny hat and big knife.

Gurkha Contingent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Singapore_Gurkha_01.jpg

Actually the defeat is not really British. It is Indians. British seems to like Indians so much that there is a lot of cover up for them. The Malayan campaign British soldiers in some estimate is up to 40-60% Indians.

The memoirs of White man and Japanese veterans in Malayan campaigns are littered with lines that attribute Indians having lousy soldiering qualities.

The Indians behave exactly the same way like their ancestors during Muslim invasion, They join the enemies. The culprit and the chap who persuaded Indians to backstab British was Subhas Chandra Bose and he is now still widely revered in India. Numerous Indians road buildings and one international airport carry the name of this Nazi.

The naval blockage could not have cause the collapse of Singapore. We are the biggest UK ammo dump in the far east. The Imperial Army are the one who run out of supplies as they need to supply from Japan.

I have no idea how a guy from SG knows about Hindutva lulz!

You are a false flagger :D

Wow after watch it again, it's a Boeing boom type air refueling system ... u know @Singapore @Lux de Veritas we need a deep cooperation, pls let us(mainland of China) just watch it inside KC-135 and we can send back 2x China version KC-135 for u. :azn:

View attachment 177330

Singaporeans are very skeptical about China so I don't think so and moreover, PRC ppl and indians are kind of burden to Singaporeans (but not to Government) due to their unruly behaviour in public places

The breakdown in command in the Malayan Command is to be suspect. Given, at that time, seeing at the time the entire French Indochina collapsed in 5 days, then the subsequent alliance created between Siam with the Empire of Japan, and then the subsequent military victories of the 25th Army in Malaya, its only fair to assume that this would have shaken the British Command in the Malayan Peninsula and this would have shown in the behaviors of its soldiers. In the end, it was not the Indian Sepoys who surrendered, but was the British.

Secondarily, I would like to address another point. The issue of Singapore's Naval Defenses. The Indians proved their worth when the 11th Indian Division at the Singapore Naval Base was able to defend against the Imperial Guards Division, which ouflanked them. The 11th Indian Division suffered massive casualties , but also rendered considerable losses to the Imperial Guards Division. The Indians actually fought bravely, many of whom fought to the death.

As for the Sinaporean Depot; the British Naval Squadron that was ordered to defend Singapore was obliterated, many of which escaped Singapore to join the Dutch Oriental Squadron , but were to be annihilated in the Battle of the Java Sea months later.

The point that I want to emphasize is that Singapore's defenses is totally dependent on the presence of a naval force. If this can be negated then the island can be susceptible, this is the reason why Singapore Armed Forces, to this day, have emphasized a powerful Air Force and Navy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom