What's new

Sindh does not provide 75% revenue - GOP

TechMan

Reaction score
news-95.gif

I wanted to post this news because the MQM guys always raise this point that Karachi generates 75% or 70% revenue in Pakistan. Although we have had a debate on this several times pointing the difference between revenue collection and revenue generation. But now we have got news direct from the horse's mouth and look what Government says.
So I guess people should stop taking that gripe water being fed by MQM and face the facts.

i wonder that MQM guys claim to be educated but how they dont know economics.

True, it's not 75%, it's crap. The true percentage is 81.4%

if Sindh provides 81.3 Mr. truthseer i know it all, then i wonder how much Punjab contributes!

lol @ 81% nice Joke.. Can anybody explain how this figure has been made? Pakistan's last budget was 2.5 Trillion now please show me how Sindh is generating 81% or even 40% revenue?

http://ummat.com.pk

I wanted to post this news because the MQM guys always raise this point that Karachi generates 75% or 70% revenue in Pakistan. Although we have had a debate on this several times pointing the difference between revenue collection and revenue generation. But now we have got news direct from the horse's mouth and look what Government says.
So I guess people should stop taking that gripe water being fed by MQM and face the facts.[/QUOTE]

And the source of your info is roznama jamat e islami ... :tdown:

lol @ 81% nice Joke.. Can anybody explain how this figure has been made? Pakistan's last budget was 2.5 Trillion now please show me how Sindh is generating 81% or even 40% revenue?
Ask the government officials how they made the report

Ask the government officials how they made the report

I have a huge list with major issues to be asked from the government. Can't go for such a small things like this one.. but they said not 75% so that looks a bit truth, but 81% looks like a Joke to me.

That's crappy no. How other cities are developed then? What are the major cities for good employment in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom