What's new

Sikkim China-India issue, this is how india is planning and thinking

China cannot fight India if USA backs India. They have to be wondering about American help to India.

If USA sent a few precision guided bombs Kargil would be over in 48 hours with lot of body bags going to Pakistani towns and villages.

For all those critics of India-US partnership this is exactly the dithering I like Pakistanis and Chinese leaders to go through.

China cannot fight India if USA backs India. They have to be wondering about American help to India.

If USA sent a few precision guided bombs Kargil would be over in 48 hours with lot of body bags going to Pakistani towns and villages.

For all those critics of India-US partnership this is exactly the dithering I like Pakistanis and Chinese leaders to go through.
so many hopes on U.S :lol:

where is my Pakistani & chines friends ?
chines and Pakistan strategy makers should watch this video.

Last edited:
Lol Pakistan Words Geopolitics Will in there Way

Lol US And Nato have history To Indulge in Such conflicts

US Will Grab this opportunity And Make India another Japan or south Korea

US Have history in such conflicts Vietnam,Korean war, Afghanistan Against USSR

History will repeat itself

Will See More Cooperation BTW US NATO forces in Coming years the way Chinese Are Behaving

Pakistani logic :

When they start two wars in quick succession confident on American backing during Cold War, it is smart; when they poke India under the Chinese umbrella, it is smart. But when India simply expects that its better relations with US will bear on the current situation, it is deluded.

I sure want a sip of whatever Kool-aid they drink over there. Must feel really nice...

do you think the help is free? what the price can you pay? india could be independent without the help of usa to uk in ww2 ?? naive

I tried hard to find the logic in favour of india but was not able to do so .... if the issue is between buttan and china ..... what the hell is india doing over there ........... furthermore trying to stop china to build a road in their territory ...... what is this ????? and when they beat the shit out of them they will do what ........ go to uncle sam ..... I think the bravado was just to please uncle sam on Mr modi's visit and my dear neighbours you have done well to please your new uncle .... now backoff before its too late ..................... but I think the time has come ..... so no need to find any reasons just go for it .........

Back
Top Bottom