What's new

Sikhs ruling India, Jatt Sikh to be next Indian Army Chief

I have so many sardar jokes it would blow your mind. In fact I should make a thread on it, but you guys will probably get it closed down.

This kind of racist and ignorance has no part in this world, no wonder you country is in such dire straits and minorities are leaving your country in droves. It's funny though on the one hand you guys like to say you are the Sikhs' best friends in the whole world and show unity for them against the "evil Bharatis"- you've just shown your true colours, but don't worry Sikhs know you guys are full of BS and they are Indians through and through.

This kind of racist and ignorance has no part in this world, no wonder you country is in such dire straits and minorities are leaving your country in droves. It's funny though on the one hand you guys like to say you are the Sikhs' best friends in the whole world and show unity for them against the "evil Bharatis"- you've just shown your true colours, but don't worry Sikhs know you guys are full of BS and they are Indians through and through.

Take a joke and stop being a little sissy girl. My friends that are sikhs love the jokes. Of course if you were an actual punjabi, instead of ABCD you would understand the culture.

Dubious character becoming IA chief. Rape allegations, Fake encounter allegations. With such two major allegations, he should have been skipped over.

The SC primarily dismissed the petition since it could not entertain it. The case wasn't really heard in the SC.

If allegations alone were enough to rule people out, You wont find anyone to fill any position.. btw, didnt you have a person accused of terrorism as your ISI head for a long period of time? Not even going to Zardari and gang...

When he became COAS he hadn't done that then. I'm talking about promoting someone already with a dubious record.

Ludicrous.. After he overthrew a democratically elected govt (fact-- no allegations) in an illegal coup, you guys let him rule you for almost a decade and legitimized his rule by making him the president.... :lol:

Duh ! there is nothing to prove to anyone on PDF.

ACM Norman Browne is an Anglo Indian married to a Hindu and having a boy named Omar.

Suck it up.

Take a joke and stop being a little sissy girl. My friends that are sikhs love the jokes. Of course if you were an actual punjabi, instead of ABCD you would understand the culture.

mr razpak, dont take panga with punjabis, nahi to 1999 ki tarah nanga kar genge. better dont rubbish about punjabis and read some history how us punjabis kicked ur army's *** which they hide from u.

no wonder most joke that are made are on sardar jee's....
The jokes are also made in the name of Pappu and Santa Banta..Where Santa is a sardar and Banta is a Hindu.
And Sikhs are also put up like that,because they are known for a humorous and a free/loving behavior.

mr razpak, dont take panga with punjabis, nahi to 1999 ki tarah nanga kar genge. better dont rubbish about punjabis and read some history how urpunjabis kicked army's *** which they hide from u.

LoL. I apologize punjabi kaka.

Brits knew Sikhs are best.
Nazi claimed Gorkha are the best
Jats are always been the best warriors
Rajputana bravery always leads their history
................and so on.

Which one you would like to face

LOL you forgot the Gujjars who created one of the biggest empires in INdia (Gurjara Pratiharas), you forgot the Dogras, you forgot the Kumaonis and Garwhalis, the Marathas, the Nairs, the Tamils etc etc...:lol:

Anyway for the specific question of whom to face, Mamata Di is enough for all of them..:P

Back
Top Bottom