What's new

Sikh Movie about Indian govt atrocities released : Sadda Haq

Is it what you are told in Madarsa and Schools? Lies and misinformation? Sikhs betrayed you and Pakistani killed and forced Sikhs to move out of Land of pure...

In 1947 there were 11% non-Muslims (Majority Sikhs) in Pakistan, now they are only 2%...

The best way of ethenic cleansing is Rape/Threat some one daughter. I remember KRAIT's thread where Kashmiri Pundits told what Muslims did with them..

And is this what you are told in Hinduavta Schools? All Sikhs migrated to East Punjab the same way all Muslims migrated to West Punjab. After portion majority of Hindu Population was in east Pakistan (Now Bangladesh)

Still in Indian Punjab's - Maler kotla, Nabha, kote ise khan, Balial, Dhuri, Dhanot, Ahmedgargh, Manakheri, Lehra, Johlan, Pharwali Ghanauri Kalan, Sangrur, Raikot, Hamidi are majority Punjabi Muslims and they live amoung Sikhs with no problem ever since partition. These Punjabi Muslims from these areas never had any issues with Sikhs in Punjab. Never heard of any riots or any trouble in these area since partition. Punjabi Muslims can only live with Sikhs without any trouble, It's only these urdu speaking Muslims have had problems with Punjabi's ethnicity doesn't matter they are Muslims or Sikhs. Today still in Pakistan Muslims are divided in there own religion.

Muslim League's original Pakistan plan was to get whole of Punjab, Bengal and Assam for Pakistan means the border of Pakistan would have been touching Delhi in the West and Jamshedpur in the East. Gurdaspur was slight Muslim majority by counting Ahmedis as Muslims(now Ahmedis are non-Muslims in Pakistan).

And is this what you are told in Hinduavta Schools? All Sikhs migrated to East Punjab the same way all Muslims migrated to West Punjab. After portion majority of Hindu Population was in east Pakistan (Now Bangladesh)

He is simply asking if you really care about sikhs or other minority then why minority is decreasing in your country day by day ???

DF,

I agree with the first part.

However the second part is largely a myth. The first train did not carry East Punjabi Muslims.

Instead it was carrying Sarkari Baboos (government officials) and army officers from Delhi who had opted to serve in Pakistani government. I can perhaps dig out the exact name and number of the train. It may take some time though. This train was attacked in a bad attempt to deprive Pakistan of the government workers. The planners of this attack (I'll point a bit later) were $tupidly hoping that such an action will lead to collapse of the nascent state of Pakistan. I say $tupid, because Pakistan later showed that it can produce the same amount of cr@ppy baboos indian style in a year or so.

This train was not intended for "migration of Muslims" at all the way so many myths about partition say.

Civilian migration trains and caravans started a bit later and slowly increased in their ferocity and zulm.

Indians who are pointing out Rawalpindi riots, are not entirely wrong. However the exact location was not Pindi, but a major Sikh-dominated market outside Pindi.

However the number of sikhs killed in these riots was rather small. But the impact on Sikh population was huge.

There were other incidents in that dark period like the Masjid Shaheed Ganj that I call Masjis $tupid ganj. Even Iqbal was disgusted when he wrote,

-- Masjid to bana di shab bhar main Iman ke hararat walon nain
-- Man upna purana paapi hai, berson main namazi bun na saka

people can build a mosque in one night, but they are unable to be honest abe even after years of prostration.

However this is all nitpicking. it pails in comparison to what was about to happen. And sadly everyone knew about it.

For example, Jinnah calls upon Governor Jenkins of Punjab, and says, my dear governor, mobs are getting ready please post army at major areas to make sure things do not get out of hands.

Police on the other hand was under the control of home minister Sardar Patel. he had already refused to do anything for Punjab.

Gov. Jenkins only promised small contingent of army for a vast state like Punjab (both East and West). Gen. Ayub and one Hindu Punjabi officer (forgetting his name) were put in charge of this under-powered under-manned army contingent.

Why?

I don't know.

None of the papers in "transfer of power" explains the reasons why British did not post large numbers of army jawans to protect life and limb during the partition.

One can only theorize.

Even though Jinnah, and Giyani Kartar Singh, and Sardar Baldev Singh (minister in Delhi Gov) tried to figure out a way, but none had the actual power on the ground to stop it.

Akali Sikhs like Tara Singh, and Muslim leagures like Shaukat the black faced were too much into blood bath.

and so was Sardar Wilubh bhai patel (the home minister).

The holocaust of Punjab that followed August 1947 was unmatchable by any other part of India.

Partition impacted mostly one state in the whole of British India. And that state was Punjab.

Before partition
-- East Punjab (Indian side) had 55-65% Muslim Punjabis. (depending on city/village)
-- West Punjab (Pak side) had 35-45% non-Muslim Punjabis (depending on city/village)

After partition
--- Indian Punjab had 0% Muslim punjabis (totally annihilated by Indian mobs)
-- Pak Punjab had 0% non-Muslim punjabis (totally annihilated by Pak mobs)
--- few exceptions were tiny Muslim population in Malir kotla, and tiny sikh population around holy shrines such as: Nankana sahib and Punja sahib

nowhere else in India or Pak, the ethnic cleansing was so absolute so comprehensive.

Around 1947 there were few riots and some uprooting around Delhi area and tiny bit in Kolkatta etc.

So partition should be blamed for the killings and rapes and ethnic cleansing in Punjab only.

And such blame is more on Punjabi Muslims as they were in majority and to lesser extent on other groups because they were in minority.

peace

p.s. this is an honest opinion. I am not trying to take sides on this.

Nice post - I want to add that seeds of enmity was sown deliberately in Punjab because of the fear that it will go for Independent identity which was not good for Pakistan and was also not in interest of India Union because other states would have followed the suite - Also to access & control water resources (Kashmir), Punjab was must.

My father told me that most of they migrated because of riots and was expecting to go back to their homes once situation become normalized, In short most of people in villages didn't knew that part of Punjab is given to India.

One thing which i still can't verify is that Jagirdars of southern Punjab started supporting Pakistan cause after announcement of Land reforms and Muslim league agreed on not to do land reforms if they support Pakistan.

He is simply asking if you really care about sikhs or other minority then why minority is decreasing in your country day by day ???

I simply told that majority migrated during and early years of partition, second reduction did happened with separation of east wing where majority of Hindus were living. Is it difficult to understand?

All historians agree that more Muslims died in Partition then Hindus and Sikhs combined. Punjab's partition was the bloodiest one with one Sikh leader raising his Kirpal and promising to cleanse Punjab of Muslims (I forgot his name, he was the same one who asked Nehru to represent Sikh interests in meetings with Britishers).

In-fact Sikhs today are a living testament to Jinnah's foresight. Had Muslims not struggled for Pakistan today they would have been the 'Sikhs' of India. Nehru not only backtracked on his promises of autonomy to Punjab he also tagged Sikhs as a danger and it was the continuity of his policy that congress later broke Punjab into three parts and deliberately provided no protection to Punjabi language. Hinduvta from those times started on the mission to Hindufy Sikhism and today Sikhism is essentially treated as one expression of Hinduism. Indian Sikhs are completely oblivious to their own history, most think that 1984 was a result of Sikh attack on Indra, how many know that Khalistan movement only came into being when Sikh demand of autonomy was denied time and again (whole Khalistan thing is treated as an ISI staged phenomenon). What are Sikhs today? a sorry shadow of their earlier self, Red Indians of subcontinent. They have become irrelevant, serves these back-stabbers right. Muslims in Punjab had no issues with Sikhs, you had to become the Rottweiler of Nehru. Well guess what Nehru had the Rottweiler neutered soon after the partition duty. Now die happily knowing that Hindu police will **** on Sikhs turban, Hindu boys will cut Sikh boys hair and Sikh women will routinely be raped by Hindu mobs all that as a prize of partition duty. Rest assured you bloody hyenas, we will come back to avenge the honor of our women. Hndu have only castrated you but the killing blow will come from Muslims.

Ahem.....cough...cough. !!

You forgot to mention the different ethnicities living in harmony in Pakistan. Youtube is not a source of reality on ground. Khalistan exists only in USA, Canada and Your beloved resident country England. I'm sure you are delighted to discuss the Lahore as there capital of Khalistan. Sure do tell us about your his/her wishes at there day off work Khalistan parades in London.

OMG
Now this movie will cut India in 500 different pieces!!

Sikhs are incapable of statehood, as a culture they have no ability to fabricate a state of their own nor the ability of self rule.

Khalistan movement is a weak culture and have lost the right of self determination, it soon will be dumped in Canada and UK.

Well guess what Nehru had the Rottweiler neutered soon after the partition duty. Now die happily knowing that Hindu police will **** on Sikhs turban, Hindu boys will cut Sikh boys hair and Sikh women will routinely be raped by Hindu mobs all that as a prize of partition duty. Rest assured you bloody hyenas, we will come back to avenge the honor of our women. Hndu have only castrated you but the killing blow will come from Muslims.

Support your claim of these deeds you mentioned in daily lives of Sikhs. Make sure the incident just occurred not 2-6 decades ago. Here is state of Sikhs in Indian Punjab way better than Sikh's of Pakistan under the guise of kidnapping, extortionist mentality of Pakistanis.

Just returned from Punjab 10 days ago and i can assure you we SIKHS are too busy with elections and doing dharnas blocking railways lines, protesting about mehngai and religious events all over India. Normal Sikh is too busy with his harvest being distroyed by unpredictable weather and it's time to harvest wheat and mandi's dealers are crying about there loss of wealth by government because government just forgave all the debts of Sikh farmers. To top it off we Sikhs just want to stop the drugs from flowing from western border.

So, save your movement of support for future when we Sikhs will have some time to think about if we do need a nation of our own once we tackle our daily issues at hand. Thank you and come again!!!!

Land rates have gone up 400% and we are sitting on gold mine. Just deposited 2 crores in my government savings bank account and bought 10 more acres in Ragesthan and 5 in Utter Pradesh. Story of Sikh Farmers now a days.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ities-eu-demands-freedom-2.html#ixzz2RyDVH0JH
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-cities-eu-demands-freedom-2.html#post4166675

All historians agree that more Muslims died in Partition then Hindus and Sikhs combined. Punjab's partition was the bloodiest one with one Sikh leader raising his Kirpal and promising to cleanse Punjab of Muslims (I forgot his name, he was the same one who asked Nehru to represent Sikh interests in meetings with Britishers).

In-fact Sikhs today are a living testament to Jinnah's foresight. Had Muslims not struggled for Pakistan today they would have been the 'Sikhs' of India. Nehru not only backtracked on his promises of autonomy to Punjab he also tagged Sikhs as a danger and it was the continuity of his policy that congress later broke Punjab into three parts and deliberately provided no protection to Punjabi language. Hinduvta from those times started on the mission to Hindufy Sikhism and today Sikhism is essentially treated as one expression of Hinduism. Indian Sikhs are completely oblivious to their own history, most think that 1984 was a result of Sikh attack on Indra, how many know that Khalistan movement only came into being when Sikh demand of autonomy was denied time and again (whole Khalistan thing is treated as an ISI staged phenomenon). What are Sikhs today? a sorry shadow of their earlier self, Red Indians of subcontinent. They have become irrelevant, serves these back-stabbers right. Muslims in Punjab had no issues with Sikhs, you had to become the Rottweiler of Nehru. Well guess what Nehru had the Rottweiler neutered soon after the partition duty. Now die happily knowing that Hindu police will **** on Sikhs turban, Hindu boys will cut Sikh boys hair and Sikh women will routinely be raped by Hindu mobs all that as a prize of partition duty. Rest assured you bloody hyenas, we will come back to avenge the honor of our women. Hndu have only castrated you but the killing blow will come from Muslims.

Some corrections/additions to your post!

it is "Kirpan" and not "Kirpal" that was raised.

Yes Kirpan was raised by a minority Sikh group "Akali" leader Sardar Tara Singh.

It was raised on the footsteps of Punjab Assembly Building in Lahore.

And it was not raised for cleansing of Muslims.

Sardar Tara Singh was raising that sword aka Kirpan in defense of his motherland, Punjab.

He was protesting the division of Punjab along sectarian lines.

got it?

Ordinary Sikhs were loyal to Punjabi land for many reasons.

Some made mistakes of becoming militant against Muslim Punjabis. But a small minority.

Please get your facts straight.

And do not spread ignorance.

Thank you.

The claim that sikhs betrayed religiously driven parochial muslims in 1947 is the most perveted thing I have heard from these brainwashed people.

Like the member DESERT FIGHTER said his great great source grandpa had explained his bundle full of exaggerated emotions in a nutshell.

Sikhs are incapable of statehood, as a culture they have no ability to fabricate a state of their own nor the ability of self rule.

Khalistan movement is a weak culture and have lost the right of self determination, it soon will be dumped in Canada and UK.

I understand what you are saying.

But please make sure you put some kind of time scale in your opinion.

In general Sikhs are more than capable of forming states.

In fact Punjab state under the great Maharaja Ranjeet Singh is more than a testament of Sikh abilities to form and run a state.

One can always argue that his state collapsed soon after his death. But every other state in the Indian subcontinent either submitted to British rule or collapsed.

So why pick on Sikhs only.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom