What's new

Sikh group protests Sonia Gandhi's presence in US

It was during the partition when Pakistan sent bogies and vehicles full of dead bodies of sikhs and hindus.
And it was the maharaja of patiala(i don't remember exactly) who was a sikh..you send one,we do the favor twice.

who said pakistani sikhs are against pakistan...i am just saying pakistani sikhs are migrating to india as they have opened their eyes now...it will be good if they get to stay in peaceful pakistan..but this is not how islamic republic of pakistan works..no sikh can ever become PM or president of pakistan...while sikhs can become anything they want in india...even in where there are very few sikhs you can see sikhs mayor....this is India...don't compare you so called land of pure with my India....

What is the point when they are just puppets of the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Every sikh?yar
its me,prism,probably Prometheus?AbingdonBoy and many others..
Why are you so desperate?

i guess you think it is cool to say "puppet of nehru/gandhi" :D
you must be a kid who cant get over new cool words :)

^^^ Nehru gandhi dynasty does not rule individual states, the chief minister of states are more powerful than PM now a days.
Narendra Modi / Nitish Kumar / Mamta Banarji / Behenji for example.

Sikhs can elect a CM like this who does not say haan ji to PM always.

Most Indian states (except Kashmir and some in NE) are nearly independent, for ordinary person, GoI does not exist in his day to day life.

When he likes it:True sardar
When he doesn't: Puppet of nehru-gandhi dynasty.
got something else to do?
Or will you call me and others as congress workers as well?...Noob-head!

It was during the partition when Pakistan sent bogies and vehicles full of dead bodies of sikhs and hindus.
And it was the maharaja of patiala(i don't remember exactly) who was a sikh..you send one,we do the favor twice.

Same is true of Sikhs who sent trains full of dead bodies of Punjabi Muslims.

It still won't erase Sikh people's memory of the 1984 genocide committed by hindus on Sikhs.

^^^ Nehru gandhi dynasty does not rule individual states, the chief minister of states are more powerful than PM now a days.
Narendra Modi / Nitish Kumar / Mamta Banarji / Behenji for example.

Sikhs can elect a CM like this who does not say haan ji to PM always.

forgive him..his country has always been a puppet since creation so he thinks every one else has to be someone else's puppet :)
come to my area and no one even gives simple hello to congress or NCP people...
i will again say this to pakistani wannabe cool kids that you guys have no idea how India works...bacche ho abhi tum log...

Same is true of Sikhs who sent trains full of dead bodies of Punjabi Muslims.

It still won't erase Sikh people's memory of the 1984 genocide committed by hindus on Sikhs.

forgive and forget is how indians work....do not forgive and never forget and ruin your country for next hundred years is how your country works...
memories will never go away but sikhs know that common indian people love them...we do not look at them as sikhs...we look at them just like normal indians...

forgive and forget is how indians work....do not forgive and never forget and ruin your country for next hundred years is how your country works...
memories will never go away but sikhs know that common indian people love them...we do not look at them as sikhs...we looks at them just like normal indians...

sau baat ki ek Baat.. However people who put their religion ahead of their country will never understand the bold part of your post..

sau baat ki ek Baat.. However people who put their religion ahead of their country will never understand the bold part of your post..

Should not it read:
In a discussion, personal insults are the first resort of the Incompetent .....

Sikhs must also understand that some Sikhs supported separatists movement in Indian Punjab way back in early 80s.....also the guys who killed former Indian PM Indira Gandhi were Sikhs.....these are very serious issues.....they should not be over sensitive when they turn out for protesting...they should not forget what some people from their own community have done before taking to the streets

we put country first then religion.Those sikhs who supported the separatism in india had backing of gen hamid gul like psyche.
now where are those separatist??coz there is no hamid gul behind them;)

Back
Top Bottom