What's new

Sikh and Hindu officers usher in a new era in Pakistani Army

Well if some one is not able to bring all the facts about reality that doesn't mean that the reality does not exist.

Pakistan was suppose to be a Islamic State..

Dear UP,

Just one question if Pakistan was truly an Islamic state would you have stood by the Taliban after 9/11 ?

Regards

Dear UP,

Just one question if Pakistan was truly an Islamic state would you have stood by the Taliban after 9/11 ?

Regards

There wouldn't have been Taliban. You see The Basic Idea behind applying Islam forcefully is the fact that the same could not be achieved in the region through constitution.
Even if there were Taliban. The issue could have been resolved of Osama's delivery to United States through Dialog. Infect it could have been the case right now if USA wasn't so eager to attack.

There wouldn't have been Taliban. You see The Basic Idea behind applying Islam forcefully is the fact that the same could not be achieved in the region through constitution.
Even if there were Taliban. The issue could have been resolved of Osama's delivery to United States through Dialog. Infect it could have been the case right now if USA wasn't so eager to attack.

Ok fair enough.

Regards

If I'm not wrong, US wanted Taliban to deliver OBL; this request was turned down by the Taliban.

If I'm not wrong, US wanted Taliban to deliver OBL; this request was turned down by the Taliban.

Taliban wished to go for a trial in a third neutral country that USA put down.

Originally Posted by Salim
Jana,

As usual, you have to go off the handle and write what comes to your mind.

Read the posts and then comment.

This is what I say is irresponsible journalism!

Further you have no clue of what Jinnah had in mind when he created Pakistan!

Revisit Jinnah address on the eve of Independence.

It is bigots and fanatics like you who are proving Jinnah was totally off.

Don't forget, he created Pakistan and not you and your ilk.

You have to take rebirth many a time to come anywhere near his intellect and his vision!

Pakistan is in a dismal state since after Jinnah, there were only midgets and their minions like you!

Have some respect for Jinnah and Pakistan!

Unquote.

Hon Salim,

I have objection to your statement “Don’t forget. he created Pakistan and not you and your ilk"

Just to put record straight. Our Quaid was no doubt the leader of Muslim League at Pakistan's birth but Quaid-e- Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah didn’t create Pakistan.

Muslim League was founded in Dacca in 1906. The motion to create Muslim League was put forward by Nawab Viqarul Mulk and seconded by Hakim Ajmal Khan. His Highness Agha Khan III was the first President. Quaid did not even join the League until 7 years later.

In his Lukhnow address of 1930, Allama Iqbal was the first to put forward "Two Nation" theory. Sir Mohammad Zafarullah Khan in his presidential address of 1931 at Delhi gave further impetus to this theory. The idea of a separate Muslim homeland was adopted at Lahore on March 23, 1940.
No doubt the Quaid re-organized Muslim League and was the fulcrum of the separate homeland movement for the Muslims of the subcontinent. But to say that he created Pakistan is an insult to many other Muslim League leaders of repute.

I can surely recount some, such as Malik Feroze Khan Noon, Nawab Bahadur Yar Jang, Nawabzada Liaqat Ali Khan, Sir Fazle Hussein, Allama Iqbal, I.I. Chundrigar, Pir Ilahi Bakhs, Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar, and Khan Abdul Qayyum Khan. Khawja Nazimuddin, Chaudhry Khaliquzzaman. Sir Sikandar Hayat etc. To this one must add thousands of young Muslim League workers and college students who canvassed for Pakistan. I don’t mean to demean our great Quaid, but one mustn’t ignore the hard work and dedication of ordinary citizens and contributions of other Muslim leaders.

As Hon. Jana has pointed out that Pakistan was meant to be a separate homeland for Muslims; whether the Quaid’s intention was to make a secular state or not is however debatable.

You are right in the sense that the Quaid never intended Pakistan to be a theocratic state. Islamists tried to hijack Pakistan after they failed to stop its creation. ' Qarardaad Maqassid” or the Resolution wherein Pakistan was declared a Muslim state was only passed by the assembly in 1948 thru the efforts of Maulana Maudoodi.

There is no doubt that non Muslims were meant to live as equal citizens in the Quaid's Pakistan, whereas, thanks to Zia ul Haq and his famous Blasphemy Laws, the minorities are given the second class treatment. Even liberal minded Muslims (me for example) have to be careful about what we say. I have knowm a Hafiz Quraan tried for Blasphmey because he said in the class that forefathers of the Prophet ( PBUH) were non Muslims. This is a historical fact, but some of my extremist countrymen maintained that their feelings were unnecessarily hurt.

Sikh and Hindu officers usher in a new era in Pakistani Army:)

At the PMA, the callow, sensitive Sardarji was baffled to hear some ask him to convert to Islam. "I wondered, what kind of people are these who are not happy with the way I am and offered to convert me.

DUMB PEOPLE WHO CANT TOLERATE RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY

After all, he says, "My sergeant told me that I was free to follow my religion and that everything would be done to make me comfortable."

GOOD AND WISE CHAP THAT SERGEANT WAS.

All in all a good development.

Regards

Jana, Salim, both of you are senior membrs here. you are supposed to be the responsible ones correcting those who make mistakes. But just look at yourselves! You are behaving like children, bickering and throwing cheap personal attacks.

senior members like you are supposed to set an example to the rest of us. if you cant even behave yourselves, then how do you expect newbies to toe the line?

Su indeed you are right whatever you said but i would request you to go and check all the post replies by Salim in response to mine and then decided who actually is resorting most of the time to low language and uncivilized language.

Just check this thread and do read what i had posted to which even Sir Ray once again tried to befooled the forum by lieng that i had used disgracing remarks for our founding leader.

I am even much younger than the daughter of Sir Ray aka Salim, he has experience of life, mature age pluse he claims to be a retired Brigadier i wonder despite all these things he losses temper and resort to such remarks as bellow

jana, it doesnt matter who started it, or who has resorted to cheap blows more. what matters is that this bickering is lowering the standard of this forum, which is unacceptable.

sir salim, you are a retired indian army officer. yet you are behaving like a kid now. just think for a second how this portrays our armed forces.

jana, it doesnt matter who started it, or who has resorted to cheap blows more. what matters is that this bickering is lowering the standard of this forum, which is unacceptable.

sir salim, you are a retired indian army officer. yet you are behaving like a kid now. just think for a second how this portrays our armed forces.

agreed Su :)

and thank you.

from my side as i said its a Period . :P

IS IT PAKITAN ARMY ? IS THIS MUSLIM PAKISTAI ARMY ? ARE THESE "THE SOLIDERS OF ALLAH" ? THESE SOLIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEFENCE OF PAKISTAN TO SAYING THIS " ALLAH-u-AKBAR " .ABSOLUTEY ANSWER IS "NO". THIS IS NOT THAT PAKISTANI ARMY WHICH WAS IN 1965 & 1971. " OHH ALLAH PLEASE HELP US " . WE ARE NOT GOING TO RIGHT WAY WE ARE GOING TO SINCK THE PAKISTAN. " ALLAH ! HELP US " PLEASE HELP US....................... ALLAH-u-AKBAR ! ! !
What a dumb statement.You should join Alqiada or Taliban if you want pure Islamic Army.DO you know how many Christians in PAF sacrifised their lives for Pakistan in 71 and 65?

Haven't read all the posts but here's my two pesatas:Glad to have them on board.

A muslim state gives all its people a fair chance, if non-muslims don't want to join the army it shows they are not being made to feel part of the state, and that is not acceptable. This is long overdue; I hope more join.

A muslim army in which people of other religions are welcome... no problem.

Are not people of all religions welcome in a muslim house?

Back
Top Bottom