What's new

Showbaaz asks UAE to FACILITATE talks on KASHMIR

The amount of self flagellation is at extreme levels.

If tomorrow, God forbid, Pakistan becomes very weak and India stronger, they wouldn’t be able to take Azad Kashmir. One geography and the path from Indian proper to J&K is a bottleneck. Couple with the fact that bulk of the population in the valley hate the Indian forces. And add to the fact that Azad Kashmiri folks are one of the most anti Indian people considering the massacres their forefathers had to go through at the hands of Indian forces. We are not talking about an invasion of plains with tanks here.

Legally speaking, the Indians know that the J&K is a case pending UN resolutions that call for plebiscite. They’ll go at extreme lengths at making excuses to nullify the resolution.

I see some members complaining Pakistan to act when India declared Article 370. It was bound to happen one day. The stupid pro Indian Kashmiri leaders deserved it after the backstabbed the Kashmiris. Coming back to topic, Pakistan had made so many stupid mistakes and became economically and diplomatically weak to do anything about it.

Had Pakistan handled the Afghanistan situation better, controlled terrorism, focus on its economy we’d have more clout in taking the Indian government to task on their Article 370 move.

In conclusion, your small mistakes over decades extrapolate into strategic problems. You want to become strong. Focus on institutional harmony, political stability, human development, economy, accountability, and you will hold your own.

This is not about practical or logical, this is emotional, it always has been

What you have given us now on top of Kashmir is hindutva

The Hindus think hindutva will help them oppress Muslims and out Indian Muslims in their place

NO,, the risk was never BJP or hindutva, the risk was always a secular state/congress giving Indian Muslims space, respect, to express their faith, culture, history etc which would take away the reason for partition.
The risk for Pakistan was always how do we ensure enmity so we can ensure independence

Kashmir gave us the independence we needed
And hindutva will ensure that the 700 million Muslims of South Asia will be clear willed let's say

Sorry, Bro! still bouncing above my head.

I don't believe in Hindu -Muslims talk shit. yes, I accept that we are having few people fro both sides who usually create problems in India and cause for few small incidents....

Rest you need to read it again what you have written it.

I personally believe that Pakistan made too many blunders in history. I have many questions with what if...

Pakistan tried to get Kashmir in 1965, it is ok if even failed ..... but I strongly believe that Pakistan should have moved on. Because of Kashmir, Pakistan was having a tense relationship, it caused many things to lose and lost opportunities:

1. Lost East Pakistan - What if, Pakistan normalized its relationship with India after 1965 war? Do you think Pakistan could have lost it?

2. Joining a war against Soviet: What if, Pakistan could have sealed the borders and followed as Iran's model to handle the afgan refuses? Not joining the war, instead, focusing on our economy and social growth..... I remember, Pakistan was doing very well in 1960-1970.... Even the film industry was doing too well.

3. Might follow the Chinese policy, the disputes get settled or unselected.. Used the neighbors for your own benefits and advantages.

4. Since if not joined the war - I am sure that the security situation of Pakistan was much better and many companies were invested in Pakistan. Pakistan could have because Asian is a shining star in Asia with robust economy and military power. if I say military power it does mean that Pakistan's economy was so strong that could have purchased now 5th Gen and such EU fighters.

My list bucket is so much full... at least I can post 5-6 more benefits but busy with some official work.

What happened to your doctrine to bleed India with thousand cuts? Now you want peace talks? Whenever a peace talk happens it ends up with Kargil, Uri or Pulwama.

I don't want peace talks. They are useless

That idiot wants peace talks whom I never voted for

Sorry, Bro! still bouncing above my head.

I don't believe in Hindu -Muslims talk shit. yes, I accept that we are having few people fro both sides who usually create problems in India and cause for few small incidents....

Rest you need to read it again what you have written it.

I personally believe that Pakistan made too many blunders in history. I have many questions with what if...

Pakistan tried to get Kashmir in 1965, it is ok if even failed ..... but I strongly believe that Pakistan should have moved on. Because of Kashmir, Pakistan was having a tense relationship, it caused many things to lose and lost opportunities:

1. Lost East Pakistan - What if, Pakistan normalized its relationship with India after 1965 war? Do you think Pakistan could have lost it?

2. Joining a war against Soviet: What if, Pakistan could have sealed the borders and followed as Iran's model to handle the afgan refuses? Not joining the war, instead, focusing on our economy and social growth..... I remember, Pakistan was doing very well in 1960-1970.... Even the film industry was doing too well.

3. Might follow the Chinese policy, the disputes get settled or unselected.. Used the neighbors for your own benefits and advantages.

4. Since if not joined the war - I am sure that the security situation of Pakistan was much better and many companies were invested in Pakistan. Pakistan could have because Asian is a shining star in Asia with robust economy and military power. if I say military power it does mean that Pakistan's economy was so strong that could have purchased now 5th Gen and such EU fighters.

My list bucket is so much full... at least I can post 5-6 more benefits but busy with some official work.

Of course,, east Pakistan was always destined to leave, we simply couldn't function as a single state,,

Economy and politics can always be resolved, Pakistan has the geo strategic position, the population, to turn these things round quickly, our own political situation needs to be resolved

But we couldn't do is keep trying to get independence from a much larger India which we became economically dependent or co-dependent on

With what's happening deeper in side India

Everything is to fight for

It's not just about Kashmir anymore, India is quite empowered and is after the whole of Pakistan, she senses blood...
Nobody is interested in secretarian, talibanised, extremist corrupt landmass / people. We do not have capability to manage this shit. You are overestimating India

And I don't think that many in India are interested in any peace talks. Definitely not from the Indian govt. The opinion is to let Pakistan continue down the path it finds itself in, why bother to do anything?

To be fair neither is the will in Pakistan, with hindutva we have a poison inside India that is working

This is the usual crap from unelected politicians from PMLN

Of course,, east Pakistan was always destined to leave, we simply couldn't function as a single state,,

Economy and politics can always be resolved, Pakistan has the geo strategic position, the population, to turn these things round quickly, our own political situation needs to be resolved

But we couldn't do is keep trying to get independence from a much larger India which we became economically dependent or co-dependent on

With what's happening deeper in side India

Everything is to fight for

This line I never understand.... What are the advantages?

The only found one that your neighbor is Iran and if you had a good relationship then could be getting GAS and OIL at a cheaper price

If India was a too bad guy then possibly Bangladesh, Srilanka and Nepal were part of India. But, Pakistan never had a true threat from India.

This line I never understand.... What are the advantages?

The only found one that your neighbor is Iran and if you had a good relationship then could be getting GAS and OIL at a cheaper price

Connection to Western China that China seeks to develop
Central Asia, Iran

Why do you think GB is so important, because Pakistan is a block from the sea to the Himalayas

India tried everything in the last 20 years to try and go around it, Chabahar, antics in Afghanistan etc all that was destroyed due to the fall of the Afghan Republic

We can fix the economy, it's not like India has t got hundreds of millions of poverty stricken people

What we can't gain is independence over and over again

To be fair neither is the will in Pakistan, with hindutva we have a poison inside India that is working

This is the usual crap from unelected politicians from PMLN

And we have the Islamist fanatic factions working extremely well for us in Pakistan. Pakistan's economy too is in the loo..I think we'll manage fine thanks.

We can fix the economy, it's not like India has t got hundreds of millions of poverty stricken people

What we can't gain is independence over and over again

Much easier said than done. The malaise that inflicts Pakistan is very deep and the solution..well there is no real solution since it involves a deep cleanse from a very fanatical religious and feudal mindset to that of a modern nation state.

PM asks UAE to facilitate talks on India-held Kashmir

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Monday asked Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold serious and sincere talks to resolve burning issues, including Kashmir, and said the United Arab Emirates leadership could play an important role in bringing India and Pakistan to table.

The prime minister, in an interview with Al Arabiya news channel, said, “My message to the Indian leadership and Prime Minister Narendra Modi is that let us sit down on the table and have serious and sincere talks to resolve our burning issues like Kashmir.

“In Kashmir, flagrant human rights violations are taking place day in and day out.”

The PM said India had usurped any semblance of autonomy, given to the Kashmiris according to Article 370 of the Indian Constitution, as the autonomy was revoked in August 2019.

Minorities in India were being persecuted, he said, adding that India must stop this to give a message to the world that the country was ready for meaningful talks.

Mr Shehbaz reminded the world that India and Pakistan were neighbours and they had to live with each other. “It is up to us to live peacefully and make progress or quarrel with each other, and waste time and resources. We have three wars with India and it only brought more misery, poverty and unemployment to the people. We have learnt our lesson and we want to live in peace provided we are able to resolve our genuine problems. We want to alleviate poverty, achieve prosperity, and provide education and health facilities and employment to our people and not waste our resources on bombs and ammunition, that is the message I want to give to PM Modi,” he added.

He said, “We are nuclear powers, armed to the teeth and if God forbid a war breaks out who will live to tell what happened.”

He said Saudi Arabia was a friendly and brotherly country, and they had unique brotherly relations for centuries.

Before Pakistan came into being and carved out of India, millions of Muslims had brotherly relations with Saudi Arabia and they were visiting Makkah and Medina, he recalled.

The PM said the UAE was a second home for millions of Pakistanis and as prime minister, he had undertaken a successful visit to the country. He said Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed was an affectionate brother and great supporter of Pakistan and wanted the people of Pakistan to progress and become prosperous. Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan was also a great friend of Pakistan and Pakistan was in his soul.

“Leadership of Pakistan and Gulf countries have resolved to cooperate with each other in the realm of trade and culture and project Islam as a religion of peace and shun all forms of terrorism. We are working together as strategic partners,” he added.

The prime minister said Pakistan’s woes and difficulties would not have decreased without the tangible and substantial support of the brotherly Gulf countries and Saudi Arabia, who were reliable and trustworthy partners. He said the Pakistani nation was resilient and brave, and it would stand on its own feet by promoting trade and investment.

Published in Dawn, January 17th, 2023
@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah
@SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81
@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1 @alphapak @RealNapster
How dumb ...he don't know UAE is investing in Kashmir for tourism !!!!!!!!.... lollll

And we have the Islamist fanatic factions working extremely well for us in Pakistan. Pakistan's economy too is in the loo..I think we'll manage fine thanks.

Much easier said than done. The malaise that inflicts Pakistan is very deep and the solution..well there is no real solution since it involves a deep cleanse from a very fanatical religious and feudal mindset to that of a modern nation state.

Pakistan is a Muslim state,, Hindus mean nothing to us

India is diverse state, Jinnah always said a unified India would be a disaster,, hindutva in such a diverse state is recreating the basis for partition in the first place

Let's remember in the last few years you lost millions to a poor COVID policy, were humiliated by China in the LAC, by Pakistan on the LoC and kicked out of Afghanistan, you even managed to kill your head of military

India is a mess which basic economic growth is covering

Pakistans politics is indeed a mess and needs to be overcome, but like I have said economic growth can occur, politics can improve but we can't gain independence over and over again

Kashmir was vital in ensuring a enmity towards India and Hindus that ensured independence for Pakistan and hindutva going forward will ensure independence for Muslims across South Asia

Are you implying something else when you say “Let’s call it a day”?
I was thinking it is the ventriloquist talking. But it has been corrected. The puppet ran his mouth too fast and has been muzzled now.

Negotiations with India not possible until reversal of ‘illegal action’ on occupied Kashmir, PMO clarifies

Back
Top Bottom