What's new

Showbaaz asks UAE to FACILITATE talks on KASHMIR

What about the ones in Karachi?
In short they have ruined the city. I grew up in Karachi and saw the most peaceful time and worse time as well, There was a time when I used to sit with my friends at hotels in Kati Pahari, North Nazimabad, Safora Goath, we used to go Al-Asif Square for food but since Tribals/Afghans started pouring in Karachi thanks to existing Pashtoons, the Karachi went to sh!t, they turn their areas into No GO areas, boys who wear jeans and shirt were beaten up, people were targeted at buses after seeing their NIC cards, many times we escape with our lives when the Pashtoons block roads and throw stones and empty bottles at traffic, harass women/girls, etc. These people needs to go back to their Tribal lands and do whatever they want there, but stay there.

Lol What Roasting? Raheel Sharif was your army chief from Nov 2013 to Nov 2016. India lost 176 soldiers in kashmir during that period. You lost 563 in the same period in KpK alone.

That 176 was highest and 563 was lowest both regions as compared to previous years

But that is too much to understand for a pajeet like you who has made an ID on a Pakistani forum named after his Pakistani father

In short they have ruined the city. I grew up in Karachi and saw the most peaceful time and worse time as well, There was a time when I used to sit with my friends at hotels in Kati Pahari, North Nazimabad, Safora Goath, we used to go Al-Asif Square for food but since Tribals/Afghans started pouring in Karachi thanks to existing Pashtoons, the Karachi went to sh!t, they turn their areas into No GO areas, boys who wear jeans and shirt were beaten up, people were targeted at buses after seeing their NIC cards, many times we escape with our lives when the Pashtoons block roads and throw stones and empty bottles at traffic, harass women/girls, etc. These people needs to go back to their Tribal lands and do whatever they want there, but stay there.
So was it specifically a certain type of Pashtuns, like those from Afghanistan and very tribal areas? Or all of them?

To be honest I'm not racist or against them but if this is happening then there needs to be stricter laws to detain them.

Nope, Indian's are not stupid like us Pakistani's. They want rest of Kashmir and separation of Balochistan so Pakistan is weak enough to come under Indian Influence, no one in their right mind will try to take the region of KPK/FATA. If by any chance India do take over whole of Pakistan than they will be facing a insurgency which no country has ever faced, TTP+Taliban+ISIS+ISI combined on Steroids . Pakistan is so weak that If India decides to take AJK we maybe able to barely hold it, only thing that is ensuring our survival is our nukes, Indians knows that Pakistan is a full suicide mode can take any crazy action, and big powers like America will keep Pakistan on ventilator just so it remains alive so the nukes remain safe.
It's surprising that after all these years Pakistanis cannot see the value Pakistan Army gives to its self-preservation. There is no suicide mode here, Most strategic columns know Pakistan Army will cut losses whenever it has to choose between its own supremacy over Pakistan and suicidal actions. Remember every time Pakistan Army loses, it consolidates its jackboots over Pakistani civilians for the next decade.

So was it specifically a certain type of Pashtuns, like those from Afghanistan and very tribal areas? Or all of them?

To be honest I'm not racist or against them but if this is happening then there needs to be stricter laws to detain them.
So Pashtoons lived peacefully in Karachi, yes there were lasaani fasaadat but nothing serious. I saw Pashtoons in MQM Jalsa's, and I attended every Political party's jalsa in my college time, but since the Afghans/Tribals start coming with help from ANP, they spark the ethnic hate and start beating the young boys from college. In in 2010 I used to Study in University and I had 2 Afghans class mates, I went with them once to Afghan basti and that area doesn't look like Pakistan, there was no writ of Govt or police or rangers, they run that area with Jirga system, Jirga give punishments etc. Pashtoon give refugee to Afghans/Tribals and later those same Afghans and Tribals killed ANP and Pashtoons of Karachi over dominance, In my life I meet only few Pashtoon families who live like human being and no barbarians, and those to changed when they lived in decent Areas of Karachi. You can call me Racist or whatever but just go to any Area where Pashtoons are in majority they live like Barbarians/Animals and they are racists towards others, so now I become Racists myself. When people called me Indian for supporting MQM's educated youth, I argued that MQM can be redeemed but PDF's so called Sons of soil called me India or bihari or whatever, now I am proud Urdu speaking person and I can proudly say that my community is the only educated class in Pakistan, rest of Pasthoons, Baloch, Sindhi , Saraiki and Punjabis are nothing but uneducated barbarians who's culture and life style has no place in modern society, and so far I've not seen their behaviors changes for themselves and for others, so if people are racists towards me than F them and I can be Racist too and I have evidence of their barbaric ways to prove my point. Rest of the people have only MQM, MQM this MQM that and it was urdu speaking people who kicked MQM out of Karachi's politics, while Pashtoons are still blowing themselves up, Sindhi's are still looting buses/Marrying their daughters to Quran/caging kids with Dogs/worshiping Feudal lords, Punjabi's (lets leave it that cause I will get banned ) and Baloch who play football with people's heads. When Liyari's violence was at its peak the people of Liyari killed police, and the way they lived in their areas is beyond filthy not because Govt funds or anything its in their nature to live dirty and keep the areas dirty.

So Pashtoons lived peacefully in Karachi, yes there were lasaani fasaadat but nothing serious. I saw Pashtoons in MQM Jalsa's, and I attended every Political party's jalsa in my college time, but since the Afghans/Tribals start coming with help from ANP, they spark the ethnic hate and start beating the young boys from college. In in 2010 I used to Study in University and I had 2 Afghans class mates, I went with them once to Afghan basti and that area doesn't look like Pakistan, there was no writ of Govt or police or rangers, they run that area with Jirga system, Jirga give punishments etc. Pashtoon give refugee to Afghans/Tribals and later those same Afghans and Tribals killed ANP and Pashtoons of Karachi over dominance, In my life I meet only few Pashtoon families who live like human being and no barbarians, and those to changed when they lived in decent Areas of Karachi. You can call me Racist or whatever but just go to any Area where Pashtoons are in majority they live like Barbarians/Animals and they are racists towards others, so now I become Racists myself. When people called me Indian for supporting MQM's educated youth, I argued that MQM can be redeemed but PDF's so called Sons of soil called me India or bihari or whatever, now I am proud Urdu speaking person and I can proudly say that my community is the only educated class in Pakistan, rest of Pasthoons, Baloch, Sindhi , Saraiki and Punjabis are nothing but uneducated barbarians who's culture and life style has no place in modern society, and so far I've not seen their behaviors changes for themselves and for others, so if people are racists towards me than F them and I can be Racist too and I have evidence of their barbaric ways to prove my point. Rest of the people have only MQM, MQM this MQM that and it was urdu speaking people who kicked MQM out of Karachi's politics, while Pashtoons are still blowing themselves up, Sindhi's are still looting buses/Marrying their daughters to Quran/caging kids with Dogs/worshiping Feudal lords, Punjabi's (lets leave it that cause I will get banned ) and Baloch who play football with people's heads. When Liyari's violence was at its peak the people of Liyari killed police, and the way they lived in their areas is beyond filthy not because Govt funds or anything its in their nature to live dirty and keep the areas dirty.
Marrying their daughters to Quran?

Also it seems the problem again comes down to horrible governance, there should be the writ of law to kill/arrest those who misbehave, why is this not happening?

If the area is that bad there should even be lenient rulings for arrest to clean it up quickly rather than long processes of identifying criminals.

Again the state is at fault.

Marrying their daughters to Quran?
Sindhi's do that to in some parts of Interior Sindh, its not as common but it happens. But They do far more worse than that.

Also it seems the problem again comes down to horrible governance, there should be the writ of law to kill/arrest those who misbehave, why is this not happening?
Nope, you can't just blame Govt for the bad behavior of people, Karachi's Pashtoon killed Urdu speaking boys with help of Afghans, they killed our soldiers from FATA to Karachi, Afghans hate Pakistan and yet they shelter them, give them place to live, give them jobs at their hotel. Imagine if MQM started doing that with Indian RAW agents, Army would've dropped a nuke at Azizabad. People are pathetic, their culture and how they are raised even more pathetic, racism plays a part , than this reasoning that Muhajir's are loyal to Indians, etc but if Pashtoos or Sindhi or Balochi's or Punjabis were normal human beings they would not turn against their own fellow countryman, they would change their customs and culture, this one Hathyaar humara zeewar hai has destroyed Pakistan for generations to come.

If the area is that bad there should even be lenient rulings for arrest to clean it up quickly rather than long processes of identifying criminals.
MQM's areas were cleaned up via Rangers, why ? because MQM was becoming the 3rd Largest Party in Pakistan, they only problem was Altaf and their bhatta khori, once you bring a new pragmatic leader he would've transformed MQM, but no instead our so called Pakistani's called them all traitors, ghaddar and to this day those who support MQM are called Indians and traitors while Pathans can create one terror group after another, no one gives a damn, Baloch are running a decades long independence movement by killing innocent workers and yet apne bache bhai etc, Sindhi's Jiye Sindh mahaz, Marsoon Marsoon Sindh na deso, Jaag Punjabi Jaag teri pag nu lag gaya daag, no one gives a crap. But Muhajirs or Urdu speaking who with their hard work turn Karachi into the biggest metropolitan city that fed the entire Pakistan, look how Sindhi's were brought there and constantly supported by Establishment, PPPP used Army/Rangers to remove its rival MQM and our Chuity@ Army obliged and become their Hitman's. If you have time than go and talk to people who lost their boys in 1992 operation over Fake Jinnah Pur BS.
Again the state is at fault.
No, People of Pakistan mainly Punjabi's Pashtoons Sindhi, Saraki and Baloch these people, their culture , their customs and life style all are either uneducated/backward/jahalat/violent, until they all give up of their barbaric Bull sh1t Riwayaat and become cultured societies nothing will change in Pakistan. Mai lanat bhejta hun ese 1000 saaala Custom pe jo mujhe mere hi countrymen ko maarne pe aur mere hi logo ke dil mai nafrat paida kare, Aag laga do ese Hathyar humara zeewar hai custom pe jis se 80 Hazar masoom Pakistani maar diye.

Sindhi's do that to in some parts of Interior Sindh, its not as common but it happens. But They do far more worse than that.

Nope, you can't just blame Govt for the bad behavior of people, Karachi's Pashtoon killed Urdu speaking boys with help of Afghans, they killed our soldiers from FATA to Karachi, Afghans hate Pakistan and yet they shelter them, give them place to live, give them jobs at their hotel. Imagine if MQM started doing that with Indian RAW agents, Army would've dropped a nuke at Azizabad. People are pathetic, their culture and how they are raised even more pathetic, racism plays a part , than this reasoning that Muhajir's are loyal to Indians, etc but if Pashtoos or Sindhi or Balochi's or Punjabis were normal human beings they would not turn against their own fellow countryman, they would change their customs and culture, this one Hathyaar humara zeewar hai has destroyed Pakistan for generations to come.

MQM's areas were cleaned up via Rangers, why ? because MQM was becoming the 3rd Largest Party in Pakistan, they only problem was Altaf and their bhatta khori, once you bring a new pragmatic leader he would've transformed MQM, but no instead our so called Pakistani's called them all traitors, ghaddar and to this day those who support MQM are called Indians and traitors while Pathans can create one terror group after another, no one gives a damn, Baloch are running a decades long independence movement by killing innocent workers and yet apne bache bhai etc, Sindhi's Jiye Sindh mahaz, Marsoon Marsoon Sindh na deso, Jaag Punjabi Jaag teri pag nu lag gaya daag, no one gives a crap. But Muhajirs or Urdu speaking who with their hard work turn Karachi into the biggest metropolitan city that fed the entire Pakistan, look how Sindhi's were brought there and constantly supported by Establishment, PPPP used Army/Rangers to remove its rival MQM and our Chuity@ Army obliged and become their Hitman's. If you have time than go and talk to people who lost their boys in 1992 operation over Fake Jinnah Pur BS.

No, People of Pakistan mainly Punjabi's Pashtoons Sindhi, Saraki and Baloch these people, their culture , their customs and life style all are either uneducated/backward/jahalat/violent, until they all give up of their barbaric Bull sh1t Riwayaat and become cultured societies nothing will change in Pakistan. Mai lanat bhejta hun ese 1000 saaala Custom pe jo mujhe mere hi countrymen ko maarne pe aur mere hi logo ke dil mai nafrat paida kare, Aag laga do ese Hathyar humara zeewar hai custom pe jis se 80 Hazar masoom Pakistani maar diye.
Of course I'm not denying the backwardness and uncivilised practices of some groups, but obviously if they have such practices and we are aware, it is the state's job to act against it strictly to restore peace and order.

I'm not in any way taking the blame off them, but they obviously are not going to fix up themselves. They are backwards and jahil but it is also the responsibility of the state to take action against such people.

Would you agree?

But anyway, at least you have somewhat of a reason to be racist, and it's against basically everyone 💀

Of course I'm not denying the backwardness and uncivilised practices of some groups, but obviously if they have such practices and we are aware, it is the state's job to act against it strictly to restore peace and order.
Mere bhai Govt can take action against crime, and only if Govt is willing and know about the crime. When Afghans were running Jirga system in Afghan basti even Rangers don't dare to go there, why ? because they get fire from every house, 80% of Afghans and 20% our own piyare Pashtoons, The world is advancing and 80% of Pakistan lives in Gissi piti Riwayaat, bhai Achaar dalo gay apni pride ka jab mulk hi khatam ho jaye ga ? One might thought that Baloch/Pathans/Sindhi's/Saraiki when they come to cities like Karachi and live among educated people they would change, but they have turned Karachi into illaaq-e-Ghair, and then they infiltrate's every decent society in Karachi and than gunda gardi becomes apparent.

I live in a township in Karachi, when Balochi start selling their land in Gwadar they become rich and came to my Area, bought houses and their Gunda Gardi become rooz ka mamool, kids age 10-11 driving 4x4's like crazy and once even hit a child breaking his legs and arm's, when Union of Township strict rules for whoever enters the town they often beat poor security guards, but one day they beat the wrong kid, he bring MQM unit in charge and they threat him as well, than sector In Charge gets involved and Boys from Azizabad shows up, beat the Gwadar out of these Balochi's and after that their badmashi was done. When Benzir was killed my area was more safe than cantonment, you know why? MQM send its boys and they were guarding shops so awam can buy groceries. While Pathans in Satellite/Mausmiyaat Areas were kidnaping and R@ping young girls, Naam Haaji hote hai lakin Harkateen Haramiyu wali.

Govt's can't do nothing when its part of they are as people, there is no law anywhere to force people to change their culture or custom, because for them their culture/custom is greater than Pakistan/Islam and everything, they are proud of being Animals and there is no cure for that.

But anyway, at least you have somewhat of a reason to be racist, and it's against basically everyone
Alhamdulliah I am Racist to everyone with same Passion, No discrimination there :) but back in the day I was patriot, loved the idea of unity among the Pakistani's, but I saw the real face of Pakistani's when operation against MQM started by Rangers, and although I supported their actions because everyone was fed up by Altaf daily Hartaal calls, bhatta khori and bori band lashen, but the way rest of Pakistan called everyone Traitors, used words like Bihari like it was some insult for me, I am not even Bihari lol That day I realized and decided Fcuk them all, now I will use their Ethnic identity like Pathan/Punjabi/Sindhi/Balochi as an Insult, after all my community is far more peaceful/educated/and most importantly Insaan than they ever could, why should I be nice when they attack me ? City went into ruins , friends become enemies, every thing I loved about my city they take away.

I still remember those night matches, fun at Chai Hotels, Bus mai saffar , Highway pe late night Dumba (Lamb) Karai , raat raat bhai biko pe ghumna, they have destroyed everything so yes I now hate everyone with a Passion, I wish that someday they all return back to their KPK/Interior/Punjab and Balochistan, yes come to Karachi for visit than GTFO, we don't need your Jirga system or No Go Areas in Karachi.

Mere bhai Govt can take action against crime, and only if Govt is willing and know about the crime. When Afghans were running Jirga system in Afghan basti even Rangers don't dare to go there, why ? because they get fire from every house, 80% of Afghans and 20% our own piyare Pashtoons, The world is advancing and 80% of Pakistan lives in Gissi piti Riwayaat, bhai Achaar dalo gay apni pride ka jab mulk hi khatam ho jaye ga ? One might thought that Baloch/Pathans/Sindhi's/Saraiki when they come to cities like Karachi and live among educated people they would change, but they have turned Karachi into illaaq-e-Ghair, and then they infiltrate's every decent society in Karachi and than gunda gardi becomes apparent.

I live in a township in Karachi, when Balochi start selling their land in Gwadar they become rich and came to my Area, bought houses and their Gunda Gardi become rooz ka mamool, kids age 10-11 driving 4x4's like crazy and once even hit a child breaking his legs and arm's, when Union of Township strict rules for whoever enters the town they often beat poor security guards, but one day they beat the wrong kid, he bring MQM unit in charge and they threat him as well, than sector In Charge gets involved and Boys from Azizabad shows up, beat the Gwadar out of these Balochi's and after that their badmashi was done. When Benzir was killed my area was more safe than cantonment, you know why? MQM send its boys and they were guarding shops so awam can buy groceries. While Pathans in Satellite/Mausmiyaat Areas were kidnaping and R@ping young girls, Naam Haaji hote hai lakin Harkateen Haramiyu wali.

Govt's can't do nothing when its part of they are as people, there is no law anywhere to force people to change their culture or custom, because for them their culture/custom is greater than Pakistan/Islam and everything, they are proud of being Animals and there is no cure for that.

Alhamdulliah I am Racist to everyone with same Passion, No discrimination there :) but back in the day I was patriot, loved the idea of unity among the Pakistani's, but I saw the real face of Pakistani's when operation against MQM started by Rangers, and although I supported their actions because everyone was fed up by Altaf daily Hartaal calls, bhatta khori and bori band lashen, but the way rest of Pakistan called everyone Traitors, used words like Bihari like it was some insult for me, I am not even Bihari lol That day I realized and decided Fcuk them all, now I will use their Ethnic identity like Pathan/Punjabi/Sindhi/Balochi as an Insult, after all my community is far more peaceful/educated/and most importantly Insaan than they ever could, why should I be nice when they attack me ? City went into ruins , friends become enemies, every thing I loved about my city they take away.

I still remember those night matches, fun at Chai Hotels, Bus mai saffar , Highway pe late night Dumba (Lamb) Karai , raat raat bhai biko pe ghumna, they have destroyed everything so yes I now hate everyone with a Passion, I wish that someday they all return back to their KPK/Interior/Punjab and Balochistan, yes come to Karachi for visit than GTFO, we don't need your Jirga system or No Go Areas in Karachi.
I mean one good thing to take away was that only 20% of our own Pashtoons were engaged in it, that's less than half at least.

But generally I think to assimilate and become civilised, it takes at least 4-5 generations - but for a country like Pakistan it's not developed enough for the assimilation to take place due to low development and no writ of law

A massive influx instead just changes the culture of the area, instead of changing the culture of the problematic people. Because they are able to do what they want with no one to stop them.

But I'm not against you - I have always advocated strongly to crack down on Afghan refugees and send them back.

But are other ethnicities apart from them really that bad? Are Panjabis/Sindhis, etc as bad as them?

I mean one good thing to take away was that only 20% of our own Pashtoons were engaged in it, that's less than half at least.
That 20% are more than welcome to Live in KPK/FATA, develop Peshawar or any of the Agency (Kurum/Kyber etc) But Karachi ko Baksh do bas.

But generally I think to assimilate and become civilised, it takes at least 4-5 generations - but for a country like Pakistan it's not developed enough for the assimilation to take place due to low development and no writ of law
yaar not killing your own countrymen for Afghans or surrender weapons, act like humans and live a decent Peaceful life, how many Generation does it take to understand this basic things ? Even before Radicalism was introduce in KPK those areas were still heaven for Smugglers and every kind of Criminal, do you need learn some extra Gayib ka ilm from Allah SWT to not help smugglers ? or not let any non state actors in your mist ? That Area has some serious issue, and the real reason why its not been resolved so far because they don't think that its a problem, even their educated class would still support Tribal/Jirga system, even their educated minority is still carry germs for violence and illegal activities and love for Afghans.

A massive influx instead just changes the culture of the area, instead of changing the culture of the problematic people. Because they are able to do what they want with no one to stop them.
My solution is that send everyone back to where they live and their Abaai Areas, do whatever you want to do there, if a Karachi wala move to Peshawar to change their culture they are more than welcome to kick them out, but i know it sounds bitter but truth is for as long as these people and not just Pashtoons, but Afghans, Saraiki , Sindhi, Balochi and Punjabi are in Karachi the city will suffer.
These people have no love, respect or stake in Karachi beyond looting and doing illegal stuff, for many years now Sindhi's come to Karachi from Interior specially in Festival days like Eid/Bakr Eid/Ramzan and they rob, snatch phones and do all kinds of haram khori and then run back to Interior Sindh because they know no one gives a shit.

But I'm not against you - I have always advocated strongly to crack down on Afghan refugees and send them back.
Not just Afghans, we need to send everyone back to where they belong. They need to develop their own cities, their own states, KPK has huge potential for Tourism and my experience of Pashtoons in their own areas was refreshing, but in Karachi they are Father of All Gabber Singh's, if they are peaceful in their hometowns so we need to put restriction of them moving into cities. Because When Baloch move to a Area their people start drugs and Gangs, Pashtoons bring more guns/violence and Afghans, Saraiki bring mobile snatchers and thugs, Sindhi bring nothing but filth everywhere they go.

But are other ethnicities apart from them really that bad? Are Panjabis/Sindhis, etc as bad as them?
I don't know about others, I am not fake nor I will filter my experience with BS or politically correct or etc, I speak what I saw/experience in Karachi, and rest of Pakistan is not hidden either. Everyone knows in Pakistan about the reality of Pathans, Baloch or Sindhi or Saraiki or they just don't say it out loud because no one wants look bad of PDF, I am telling you more than 70% of PDFians hate Urdu speaking down to their core and many of them believe that we belong in India. They just pretend to be Goodie Goodie Pakistan but their hearts are full of hate and lack of trust, its a common knowledge among Urdu speaking young boys that they get rejected by Army more than other Ethnicities, now before someone bring Musharraf as COAS and Muhajir there are some exceptions, Army has no trust of Over Urdu speaking/Biharis/Bangali's as they called them Muhajir, and the cover they create to reject them as that Urdu speaking people can't tolerate strict life style of Army lol Jaise Saare Punjabi/Pathan/Baloch/Sindhi bachpan se Godzilla ka shikaar ker ke aate hai hahah I legit heard first hand stories from families over their mistreatment from army seniors, calling them " jo India ke nahi hue woh Pakistan ke kia hon gay ", this is not a out of my a$$ thing, if you have large friend circle in Urdu speaking people you are bound to hear this, but now I am glad that Urdu speaking are not even applying in Army, they just get educated and leave for either ME or West, and they are right.

Mark my words, these people will be blaming MQM for every ill of Pakistan, even comparing them with TTP/BLA that's how much blind they are in their hate, and than they ask why Urdu speaking people leave country or don't respect them, those who do only do it from outside in their hearts everyone knows that Sindhi/Balochi/Pathans/Punjabi they are F'd up Pakistan beyond repair. Maybe and just maybe there might be some good ones among each ethnic group but you will see that they have influence from outside cultures. I see no hope for Pakistan, because its people are crazy lunatics barbarians tribal idiots who will burn their own country to their ground for Afghans/Irani's/Saudi's/ or ethnic bhai chara.

That 20% are more than welcome to Live in KPK/FATA, develop Peshawar or any of the Agency (Kurum/Kyber etc) But Karachi ko Baksh do bas.

yaar not killing your own countrymen for Afghans or surrender weapons, act like humans and live a decent Peaceful life, how many Generation does it take to understand this basic things ? Even before Radicalism was introduce in KPK those areas were still heaven for Smugglers and every kind of Criminal, do you need learn some extra Gayib ka ilm from Allah SWT to not help smugglers ? or not let any non state actors in your mist ? That Area has some serious issue, and the real reason why its not been resolved so far because they don't think that its a problem, even their educated class would still support Tribal/Jirga system, even their educated minority is still carry germs for violence and illegal activities and love for Afghans.

My solution is that send everyone back to where they live and their Abaai Areas, do whatever you want to do there, if a Karachi wala move to Peshawar to change their culture they are more than welcome to kick them out, but i know it sounds bitter but truth is for as long as these people and not just Pashtoons, but Afghans, Saraiki , Sindhi, Balochi and Punjabi are in Karachi the city will suffer.
These people have no love, respect or stake in Karachi beyond looting and doing illegal stuff, for many years now Sindhi's come to Karachi from Interior specially in Festival days like Eid/Bakr Eid/Ramzan and they rob, snatch phones and do all kinds of haram khori and then run back to Interior Sindh because they know no one gives a shit.

Not just Afghans, we need to send everyone back to where they belong. They need to develop their own cities, their own states, KPK has huge potential for Tourism and my experience of Pashtoons in their own areas was refreshing, but in Karachi they are Father of All Gabber Singh's, if they are peaceful in their hometowns so we need to put restriction of them moving into cities. Because When Baloch move to a Area their people start drugs and Gangs, Pashtoons bring more guns/violence and Afghans, Saraiki bring mobile snatchers and thugs, Sindhi bring nothing but filth everywhere they go.

I don't know about others, I am not fake nor I will filter my experience with BS or politically correct or etc, I speak what I saw/experience in Karachi, and rest of Pakistan is not hidden either. Everyone knows in Pakistan about the reality of Pathans, Baloch or Sindhi or Saraiki or they just don't say it out loud because no one wants look bad of PDF, I am telling you more than 70% of PDFians hate Urdu speaking down to their core and many of them believe that we belong in India. They just pretend to be Goodie Goodie Pakistan but their hearts are full of hate and lack of trust, its a common knowledge among Urdu speaking young boys that they get rejected by Army more than other Ethnicities, now before someone bring Musharraf as COAS and Muhajir there are some exceptions, Army has no trust of Over Urdu speaking/Biharis/Bangali's as they called them Muhajir, and the cover they create to reject them as that Urdu speaking people can't tolerate strict life style of Army lol Jaise Saare Punjabi/Pathan/Baloch/Sindhi bachpan se Godzilla ka shikaar ker ke aate hai hahah I legit heard first hand stories from families over their mistreatment from army seniors, calling them " jo India ke nahi hue woh Pakistan ke kia hon gay ", this is not a out of my a$$ thing, if you have large friend circle in Urdu speaking people you are bound to hear this, but now I am glad that Urdu speaking are not even applying in Army, they just get educated and leave for either ME or West, and they are right.

Mark my words, these people will be blaming MQM for every ill of Pakistan, even comparing them with TTP/BLA that's how much blind they are in their hate, and than they ask why Urdu speaking people leave country or don't respect them, those who do only do it from outside in their hearts everyone knows that Sindhi/Balochi/Pathans/Punjabi they are F'd up Pakistan beyond repair. Maybe and just maybe there might be some good ones among each ethnic group but you will see that they have influence from outside cultures. I see no hope for Pakistan, because its people are crazy lunatics barbarians tribal idiots who will burn their own country to their ground for Afghans/Irani's/Saudi's/ or ethnic bhai chara.
I trust you, I feel you are telling the truth and your concerns and stereotypes of ethnicities are completely valid. Even if perceived as racist.

I feel that the state should be more authoritarian/facist in nature to accelerate the rate at which it can civilise people to live like normal co-operative humans. (Now this doesn't mean liberalise, but civilise)

But I have no hope or trust in our institutions to do so, the will or competency just isn't there. Plus what more can we expect of them? They are a product of that same jahil society.

Government funded schools should be erected in the vicinity of all children in the country, a productive STEM focused curriculum, alongside a physical sport and Pakistani nationalism + moderate Islamic subject should be taught. Armed guards outside every school, and teachers should be able to physically punish misbehaving students in a controlled manner. Get a basic manners class going too if needed.

The world won't wait centuries for us to civilise and put petty issues aside, it will chew us up and spit us out long before that's done.

There is not much we can do but rant on sites like this and pray for the best, which ultimately has little to no effect.

Last edited:
There is no peace possible with you guys

I sincerely wish that all Indians understand this as well. That no peace is possible with Pakistan. At least this administration seems to have understood what a bunch of previous PMs didn't.

Back
Top Bottom