What's new

Should we ban her for supporting Anti Pakistan Movie.

What can you expect from an idiot who writes hussain as hocane. :)
Reading her name I got confused if she was a Pakistani or a muslim. I thought it was a western type of name...

9OHaZKN

I rarely use twitter so cn someone tell me if she has deleted those tweets or no?
I can't find em

All idiots deserve a ban.

Lets ban all pakistanis.....

you know pakistanis and indians aren't really that much different....they do the same stupidity over there like banning cow slaughter....same here, we ban you tube and humans ? Can you really ban a human ?

The topic really makes no sense "ban her". Ban her from what ? From existing ?

PDF nationalists should chill. You cant do diddly squat.. All this cries for Ban this, Ban that wont achieve a thing. Our movies will keep getting released in Pakistan. Our producers will keep making money out of Pakistanis and a tiny bit of that money will be given to actress/actors like her to turn them pro-India. Being Niece of DG-ISPR is a bonus. Rest assured she will be compensated well for her work.

What's her fate then, she is getting banned or stonned? :drag:

What's her fate then, she is getting banned or stonned? :drag:
Come to think of it, they want to ban her because she said she denounces all form of terrorism. That's all these 8 pages are all about. Ban her from what ? Existing ? BTW..Who is she ? Some said something about niece of somebody ?

Come to think of it, they want to ban her because she said she denounces all form of terrorism. That's all these 8 pages are all about. Ban her from what ? Existing ? BTW..Who is she ? Some said something about niece of somebody ?
Your level of comprehension is hilarious. 'THEY' want to ban her for being against terrorism?
She has spoken in favor of a movie that deliberately shows Pakistanis as terrorists. That's the reason. I hope you put some ayurvedic coconut oil in your head before its too late. :patsak:

Lets ban all pakistanis.....

you know pakistanis and indians aren't really that much different....they do the same stupidity over there like banning cow slaughter....same here, we ban you tube and humans ? Can you really ban a human ?

The topic really makes no sense "ban her". Ban her from what ? From existing ?
Stop acting like an dumb as..... Hole. U know what a ban means.

Your level of comprehension is hilarious. 'THEY' want to ban her for being against terrorism?
She has spoken in favor of a movie that deliberately shows Pakistanis as terrorists. That's the reason. I hope you put some ayurvedic coconut oil in your head before its too late. :patsak:
Has there been no Pakistani who has ever been a terrorist ? There has been quite a lot with world wide presence isn't it ?

Back
Top Bottom