What's new

Should we ban her for supporting Anti Pakistan Movie.

Yes we should ban this chuchi larki, She thinks she is hot by any standards she is not even close. Ban this chuchi, no wonder She is saying this because She is in India right now. I say spank her.

Click on the pic to know what is written.

BTW this person is the Niece of DG ISPR Asim Bajwa, and is working for an indian film these days. Thats even bigger matter of Shame for Pakistan's Army. And now after this there is no doubt that Mr Asim Bajwa if he is sincere to his profession must take notice of this and himself ask for a ban.

If not it will just prove that the Families of Generals and officers r still ''special''

:pop:
PPNF yeh kya ho gaya,,,,DG ISPR ke niece :D
aur yeh shaan kon hae DG ISPR ke samne,,jyada bola toh Bajwa isse ban kar dega :lol:

What can you expect from an idiot who writes hussain as hocane. :)

If you'd see her pictures on facebook, you'd be even more amazed how daft She really is, no wonder She is one skinny attention seeking actress.

I actually was trying to figure out what that was :unsure:

A wannabe who wants to make her name look "cool". :lol:

If you'd see her pictures on facebook, you'd be even more amazed how daft She really is, no wonder She is one skinny attention seeking actress.

I don't even need to visit her FB page. Her name is enough to tell about her intellect.

yar bacchi ha.... ab wasy bhi indian visit pa ha.. ab thora bht mahool ka asar... khr who is "we" to ban....
she is not on PDF... wasy kaya pata Asim sahab na "spying mission" pa bhji ho :P

Yes we should ban this chuchi larki, She thinks she is hot by any standards she is not even close. Ban this chuchi, no wonder She is saying this because She is in India right now. I say spank her.
Sorry not very familiar with slangs. What does "chuchi" mean?

How do you even pronounce her name?

Actually, it's not just her. Our new generation is like the rest of the new gen kids; messed up and high on selfies.
Too much narcisssm imo.

The thing is she is in India trying to get Indian movies so a pro Indian movie statement that has been banned in Pakistan ( indirectly criticizibg Pakistan ) might get her a film or two. I guess she is thinking in these lines. Sell outs. Anything to get in business.

As for Asim bajwas niece. Whatever she does will have no effect on Asim bajwa.

As for banning her will actually give her exactly what she is seeking. She will become famous and will get a chance to criticize Pakistan even more which will make give her news which will embarrass us and will accomplish her goal.

Best to ignore her. The best answer to attention seeking is ignoring.

Back
Top Bottom