What's new

Should we ban her for supporting Anti Pakistan Movie.

I'm one of this generation but i ain't fucked like her.

at first i thought its hokane but then i realized its pronounced hussein.damn am i a paindu or is she an idiot ?

Whatever sail your boat..Chuchi and chuji has difference. Hope you know what that guy intended to say.
no word chuji bro.... unless some dilect.. in urdu chuZi with ZAYY in punjabi chuchi...unless u can'r pronunce ZAYY at alll
if he is indian, then agent like him are caught first day in Pakistan when entered..
they go to shop and say
"paneer biryani ha kaya bhyaa"

Yr post is alsoa reflection of yr foreign mahool ka asr.
lol
i meant to say.. baccaay itna nahi sochtay zaida... like when i was kid, my aunt couldn't tolerate indian channels/films.. bcz she suffered a lot during migration so. but as kids we didn't stop watchng indian channels in front of Her, despite we loved our aunt and we knew enmity between 2 countries, but we were kids.. so Hocane is still younger..
she would learn, with time..

She is an undercover agent there for Pak. Let her do her job. ;)

no word chuji bro.... unless some dilect.. in urdu chuZi with ZAYY in punjabi chuchi...unless u can'r pronunce ZAYY at alll
if he is indian, then agent like him are caught first day in Pakistan when entered..
they go to shop and say
"paneer biryani ha kaya bhyaa"

lol
i meant to say.. baccaay itna nahi sochtay zaida... like when i was kid, my aunt couldn't tolerate indian channels/films.. bcz she suffered a lot during migration so. but as kids we didn't stop watchng indian channels in front of Her, despite we knew enmity between 2 countries, but we were kids.. so Hocane is still younger..
she would learn, with time..

I have to say, that was damn funny :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom