What's new

Should we ban her for supporting Anti Pakistan Movie.

Ban is not solution. Don't make it Mullah country. She just expressed her views against terrorist in whole world. Banning her will give bad image to Pakistan as it if we are supporting declared terrorist like Hafiz saeed. Then don't blame U.N for sanctions on Pakistan

Mullahphobia. Blame everything on Mullahs.

O bahi molvi baycharo ko to pata bhi nahi kay phantom hy kya blah.

Mullahphobia. Blame everything on Mullahs.

O bahi molvi baycharo ko to pata bhi nahi kay phantom hy kya blah.

The quickest way to shoot down mullahphobia, which is prevalent on this forum, is to ask only two questions:

1) Who conducted your parents wedding ceremony /nikah?

2) Who leads the funeral prayer / namaz e janaza, when someone dies in your family?

The quickest way to shoot down mullahphobia, which is prevalent on this forum, is to ask only two questions:

2) Who leads the funeral prayer / namaz e janaza, when someone dies in your family?

By the way we don't need to have Molvi Sb for these two events, I mean any common practicing Muslim can lead these two events? :) :D

Add a few more questions too.. like who is responsible for the Lal masjid fiasco ?

By the way we don't need to have Molvi Sb for these two events, I mean any common practicing Muslim can lead these two events? :) :D
Right, We don't, but how many common practicing Muslims have you seen leading these two events?

Add a few more questions too.. like who is responsible for the Lal masjid fiasco ?

Done.....? or is there more?

1. Gen Zia, opened taht mosque and first Imam was moulana Ghazi. it was a hub of Mujhadeen in Soveit era.
2. Musharraf came, "anti" afghan policy, mainly Armed forces followed (u-turn).. (though some internal resistance followed)
3. Lal mosque, was still center of (but << number) of mujhadeen recruitment for anti US war in AFG
4. reports were sent (by ISI) and rest is history, that lethal action was though necessary
Musharraf was thougt too anti-islamic e.g. supporting US, girls marathon, state sponsored music concert, etc etc..so response came from lal mosque people.

Right, We don't, but how many common practicing Muslims have you seen leading these two events?

Very very few, in fact none in my life. But Molvi Sb. still needs to share the blame :D, bro moka acha hai 1 kahanhi sunany ka. When I was in boarding school and in some senior class, we classmates fooled our Islamiat teacher (An Alim), we told him a fake story that Arnold (Hollywood Movies hero) is a newly converted Muslim and he has researched a lot about Islam, in fact he has made a movie about his reasearch "Terminator", teacher baycharay shareef admi thay he believed us and prayed for well being of Arnold. However, it happened that Islamiat teacher somehow asked about it from our English teacher, when English teacher learnt about this he started laughing and told Islamiat teacher "Sir ap ko larko nay Mamoo bana dia hai" :D. Next day we wished to continue with the fake story but it all ended up in us being Murgha outside classroom and PT kit at night after lights off :D @Umair Nawaz (I am referring to Mr Haroon Rasheed, I don't know if he was still there during your short time)

Are not you going to burn Modi when is dead?
Very well-put argument I must say.
I'm not pointing at the ritual itself. I'm pointing at the person, who led the ritual and for whom. There is not shortage of mullahs in your country. And yet...Will it be naive to connect the dots ?

BTW, the right word for it is cremation and not burning. The ritual is known as 'Antyesthi'...

I'm not pointing at the ritual itself. I'm pointing at the person, who led the ritual and for whom. There is not shortage of mullahs in your country. And yet...Will it be naive to connect the dots ?

BTW, the right word for it is cremation and not burning. The ritual is known as 'Antyesthi'...
Mullah abdullah (~like bhgwan daas) :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Buddy there is a situation when someone is alive, and then there is a situation when someone is dead. A person who is living may be a thug, a terrorist, a corrupt scum or whatever, but when he is dead he is dead, the labels assigned by us to him during his life don't matter, and if that person is a Muslim, we Muslims believe that he is to be judged by ALLAH now not us, we cannot declare heaven or hell for him, its not our authority, and ALLAH may forgive anyone he pleases and HE may punish anyone he pleases. Therefore we leave the dead alone and don't like discussing it (at least that is my personal belief).

Back
Top Bottom