What's new

Should vietnam buy France Rafale fighter jets

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know vietnam currently have Russia Su 30 fighter jet, but china have the same Su 30 fighter jets.
The thing is china may know anything about Su 30 . if there a conflict happening in Scs, all vietnam air force will cause difficulty. To prevent this problem happen and garantee their air force, Should Vietnam buy some France Rafale fighter jets for Double protection. ?

France Rafale Fighter using:
AM 39 (Exocet)missile
MBDA Meteor missile

I know vietnam currently have Russia Su 30 fighter jet, but china have the same Su 30 fighter jets.
The thing is china may know anything about Su 30 . if there a conflict happening in Scs, all vietnam air force will cause difficulty. To prevent this problem happen and garantee their air force, Should Vietnam buy some France Rafale fighter jets for Double protection. ?

AM 39 (Exocet)missile
MBDA Meteor missile
Hi,
where are you from?

20150324rafale_2.jpg

Buy JF-17, bang for your buck.:victory::chilli:
All developing countries in South East Asia (except may be SG) should do this. No point to buy over price fighter jet from western world.

Reasons:
1. We are not stupid enough to fight each other (country to country). You don't need super expansive jet to conduct anti-terror activities inside the region.
2. Joint develop and assemble the jet in the country. Improve economy and create new industry.
3. Improve relation with China, can pay the jet with rice (for Thailand and Vietnam) and palm oil (Malaysia and Indonesia).:sick:
4. Will have more fund for nation building (basic infrastructure, education and all those bs.) :nana:

Oh wait, i must be dreaming. We all knew most (if not all) these developing countries have corruption issue to a certain degree. Larger cost = larger commission for 'someone'. :crazy_pilot:

AM 39 (Exocet)missile
MBDA Meteor missile
You meaning buying only 2 Rafale? :lol:

Does vietnam even has money to maintain a squadron of Rafale in the first place?

Buying expensive jets means sky high maintenance bills. unless you can maintain them yourself ,otherwise, think twice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom