What's new

Should pakistan sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH

Ok this just plain out stupid and dumb why would we sell wepons to terrorist dont we have enough issues and prob's !! thats the last thing Pak's image needs :disagree: :tdown:
Are you serious? Innocent 2 year old Muslims are dying horrifying deaths and all you care about is our image? We should support Hamas in every way possible.

Are you serious? Innocent 2 year old Muslims are dying horrifying deaths and all you care about is our image? We should support Hamas in every way possible.

I care about muslims period and my out most prayers are with them always however, its not our fight and we have our hands full "One must check their selves first and clean house before going to help clean others home simply " it's not as easy as you seem to think a lot of factors are involved. We are already in bad books all around the world Pakistan is in a seriously dangerous status our country is falling apart day by day. Selling weapons to Hamas might feel good at heart but in front of the world's eyes it will bring Pakistan in even in worse shape then it is now. Pakistan is living off of aid from the US and loans from IMF at this moment so in order to bring Pakistan back to its own feet we can not afford to be blacklisted in selling a terrorist org like Hamas weapons and I think you should ask your self if you are SERIOUS? think logical and not just from heart. I think there is nothing more then any muslim would want is for a free Palestine but reality and life sucks all we can do is pray and hope for the best .

P.S . Our brothers from Iran are already supplying weapons to Hamas no need to intervene !!

Hamas is a terrorist organization so I'd suggest that it doesn't. Fatah is more moderate but the chance of Hamas getting their hands on these weapons would still be quite high.
:welcome:to :pdf:

This is a off topic question but just wanted to ask since you are the only active Greek member on this forum. What are your views on the Golden Dawn?? A honest answer would be appreciated.

If this is important to support hamas then why dont we support hazab ullah. They are muslims too

:welcome:to :pdf:

This is a off topic question but just wanted to ask since you are the only active Greek member on this forum. What are your views on the Golden Dawn?? A honest answer would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Well I have a very negative opinion of them and I disagree on their views in a range of issues. First of all they beat up illegal immigrants, they want to re-introduce the death penalty, make guns easily available (like in the US), they don't support democracy and a bunch of other stuff. I went to their website once and it said some nonsense about how Sparta was so superior to democratic Athens and how democracy is so bad...

Concerning the military, since we are in this forum, they are very focused on that issue which I have no problem with but that's probably the only good thing about them. I disagree on how they plan to use it though since their foreign policy is very aggressive.

Thanks!

Well I have a very negative opinion of them and I disagree on their views in a range of issues. First of all they beat up illegal immigrants, they want to re-introduce the death penalty, make guns easily available (like in the US), they don't support democracy and a bunch of other stuff. I went to their website once and it said some nonsense about how Sparta was so superior to democratic Athens and how democracy is so bad...

Concerning the military, since we are in this forum, they are very focused on that issue which I have no problem with but that's probably the only good thing about them. I disagree on how they plan to use it though since their foreign policy is very aggressive.
Appreciate your honesty. As a non-Greek i do disagree with the violent tactics of some Golden Dawn members but from what i know those are the actions of a few insignificant individuals and none of the major Golden Dawn leaders condone such actions, at least from what i know. Regarding Golden Dawn's views about Liberal Democracy, it is understandable why they would be against it because it can't/hasn't worked for everyone.

They don't openly support these actions but the leaders have being involved in many cases of violence which is why they are being charged for lots of stuff and many are in jail now. For example one of their top parliament members threw a glass of water on a parliament member of a major opposition party and then slapped another parliament member from another party on live tv (both were women).

Back
Top Bottom